Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Lynnie
Spa Weekend Bachelorette Party Ideas!
Lynnie, On August 17, 2017 at 11:05

Hi everyone! I have a friend's bachelorette party coming up in September and I'm trying to think up some cute ideas for decor and goodies We're doing a spa weekend at a nice resort, and the bride has...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 5 92
Lynnie
How are you spending the night before your wedding?
Lynnie, On August 8, 2017 at 16:05

Hey guys! Let's talk wedding weekend logistics How will you be spending the night before the wedding? Will you be staying by yourself, spending some alone time with your fiance(e), having a slumber...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 10 113
Lynnie
Bridesmaid Dresses: Short or Long?
Lynnie, On August 10, 2017 at 11:05

Hi everyone! Let's talk about the bridesmaids What are you doing for bridesmaids dresses? A) All short dresses! Photo by Olive Photography B) All long dresses! Photo by F29 Studio C) Mixing it up!!...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 12 107
Lynnie
Weekend Wedding Planning
Lynnie, On August 12, 2017 at 09:05

Hello everyone! It's finally the weekend Woohooo!! What's on your wedding to-do list this weekend? Are you DIY-ing up a storm, or going dress shopping? Let's help keep each other on track and share...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 8 80
Lynnie
Favorite Bridal Shower Games!
Lynnie, On August 11, 2017 at 11:05

Hi everyone! What are some of your favorite bridal shower games? I feel like it's easy to find cheesy ones, and harder to find good ones (especially ones that aren't overdone!) My personal favorite is...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 3 128
Joey
How many outfits for your engagement shoot?
Joey, On August 28, 2017 at 14:19

Let's talk about being prepared for your engagement shoot. There's a lot to think about! Poses, location, photography style, photographer, time of year... and of course, what to wear. If you're still...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 8 405
Joey
The thing that surprised me most about wedding planning was...
Joey, On September 8, 2017 at 08:05

Happy Friday! You made it through another week Let's have a little bit of fun today. Fill in the blank with your answer - "The thing that surprised me most about wedding planning was..." Picture by...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 7 59
Emilie
Tell me what you like and I'll tell you what's your wedding style
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:24

Hey lovely community! Every bride is unique, but there are also certain styles that we tend to identify with. Today, we'll discover together what is your style Click on the first link to start: What...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 3 107
Zoë
A line
Zoë, On June 28, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides! Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. *** pinterest Follow here >> Chekc here our wedding catalog.

Bianca, thursday 7-Dec-17 14 80
Zoë
Who would do this?
Zoë, On July 1, 2017 at 08:05

Hello lovely brides! Who would do this for their bachelor party? *** pinterest

Katie, thursday 7-Dec-17 10 89
Emilie
6 Fashion Blogger Wedding Dresses
Emilie, On September 22, 2016 at 11:05

Hi wonderful brides! Are you following the latest trends in fashion? Look at these fashion bloggers and what they chose for their wedding dress 1. Alexandra Pereira from Lovely Pepa 2. Julia Hengel...

Bianca, thursday 7-Dec-17 6 267
Kendalevelina
Save the date cards
Kendalevelina, On December 4, 2017 at 21:12

Hey everyone, thanks for the support and congratulations to you all My fiances friends and family are mainly in australia, while my rather large family are all in canada. We have a long while till the...

Kendalevelina, thursday 7-Dec-17 9 124
Emilie
How many tiers will your wedding cake have?
Emilie, On March 24, 2017 at 11:05

Hi amazing ladies! How's your search for a wedding cake going? Did you already find yours? How many tiers will your wedding cake have? Here's a basic chart if you're wondering how many tiers you...

Bethany, wednesday 6-Dec-17 5 56
Taylor
Help! Wedding ceremony location
Taylor, On November 29, 2017 at 13:40

We can't decide whether to go with the local church for our ceremony or do it at the reception hall! We don't necessarily like the minister at the church so that is why we are considering the hall If...

Vanessa, wednesday 6-Dec-17 6 84
Lynnie
Shoes: White or Colorful? 👠
Lynnie, On December 4, 2017 at 13:05

What color shoes will you be rocking on your wedding day? Traditional white? Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto Something sparkly or metallic? Photo by Rhona Haas Photo & Video in...

Jen, wednesday 6-Dec-17 12 132
Lynnie
What's the best and worst... wedding toast you've heard?
Lynnie, On August 28, 2017 at 08:05

Toasts can make everyone nervous!! There's just something nerve-wracking about handing someone a microphone and having no idea what they're going to say! What's the best and worst wedding toast you've...

Stephanie, wednesday 6-Dec-17 9 148
B
Missing my wedding..
Bethany, On November 28, 2017 at 22:55

really starting to miss my wedding! I miss all the planning, even with all the uncertainty and stress.. I miss the day, I miss having my friends together! I really loved my wedding and I miss it. I...

Bethany, wednesday 6-Dec-17 20 215
Melissa
Stay-cation? stay-moon?
Melissa, On July 27, 2017 at 16:01

We aren't planning a honeymoon, per se, but we live in a town that is a vacation destination (Huntsville, Ontario), so we may do a few touristy things that we wouldn't normally do in the time after...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 15 156
Zoë
Quartz Nails for wedding: yes or no?
Zoë, On May 10, 2017 at 13:05

Hi brides-to-be! Quartz nails are everywhere nowadays. Would you use them on your wedding? *** pinterest

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 9 98
N
Forest ceremony
Nicole, On November 28, 2017 at 21:23

I've been struggling to find a venue that matches what I'm picturing. I want the ceremony IN the forest and most of the "forest" venues are in gardens or on the edge of a lake. Also looking for...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 5 157
Emilie
2 styles of loose wedding hair. A or B?
Emilie, On March 28, 2017 at 15:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Are you thinking of keeping your hair loose for your wedding? Which style do you prefer? A. B. A or B ? *** Images: Pinterest

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 12 93
Emilie
How many gifts do you have on your registry?
Emilie, On March 29, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Are you making a registry? How many items do you have on your registry?

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 5 65
Emilie
Which wedding cake would you choose?
Emilie, On December 19, 2016 at 16:05

Hey brides and grooms ! Two tiers might be just the perfect size for your wedding cake! Which one is your favourite? 1. Icing and flowers 2. White fondant 3. Detailed designs 4. Pastel colours 5....

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 10 80
Giselle
Where should my Bridal Shower be hosted? (in Vancouver, Bc)
Giselle, On November 29, 2017 at 10:50

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for suggestions on where to host my bridal shower? My MoH is from eastern Canada and I'm currently living in the UK so it's a bit hard for us to go looking around and haven't...

Giselle, tuesday 5-Dec-17 4 1,516

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics