Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What are you using to stay organized?

Joey, on December 6, 2017 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

There are a ton of things to do to get ready for a wedding - I'm sure I don't need to remind you of that! You have a checklist to complete, questions to answer, a schedule to keep, payments to make, plus you have to say sane though it all! Fortunately there are lots of ways to stay organized. What are you using? Spreadsheets, a scrapbook, a binder, any of the WW planning tools, a professional wedding planner...? What are your best tips and tricks for helping keep control throughout the wedding planning journey?

Are you letting a pro do the heavy lifting for you?What are you using to stay organized? 1

Photo by Beaufort Events Co. in Vancouver

Need help looking for a planner to hire? Search our catalogue here! Going to DIY it? Check out the planning tools we provide!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 18, 2017 at 11:15
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used WW, binder to keep impoetant documents and email folder to track all the information with the vendors
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm using wedding wire, a wedding list planner, Pinterest a binder with all contracts, possible vendors and another important information and a notebook. My number one tip is to make sure everything stays organized! The second it gets unorganized I'll probably get lost.
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding Wire, planner, v organized pinterest board, wedding bookmark on computer, and a separate email account just for wedding stuff.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Notebooks, excel templates and the organizer on WeddingWire, its actually really great. One thing though i really liked the old Budget format Smiley sad

• Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Planners, notebooks, word docs, spreadsheets, wedding wire planner...anything to keep me sane! Smiley xd

• Jes G.
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh forgot to mention, I am using WW and it’s been great so I guess I’m more organized than I thought haha
  • Jes G.
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel guilty because I am a master planner and love my journals/agendas/lists and have not really purchased one yet for my wedding! Christmas is coming up and I may ask for one or I’ll just gift one to myself 😊 but for all of you girls for getting organized!!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have been using multiple planners, apps, spreadsheets, and writing things down in different notepads.
  • Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have been using the tools here on WW as well as the knot. I also have a few spreadsheets and Pinterest boards to help Me out with organizing my thoughts and visualizing how I want it to all look. Me and my FH are planning the majority of the wedding on our own but will hire a wedding planner to assist with the final month of planning and the day of to relieve some stress from us just before our big day.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used spreadsheets and the tools on Wedding Wire.

• Taylor
    Newbie July 2018 British Columbia
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made myself a wedding binder so when the wedding is over I can see all that we accomplished 💕
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I purchased The Knot’s wedding organizer binder approximately 3 days after I got engaged. I’ve found it really helpful for keeping me organized and giving me realistic expectations of what to expect to spend our money on when planning.

I'm old-fashioned in the sense that I enjoy having a place to actually write things down and scrapbook this experience.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using the checklist on here. That's pretty much it right now. I do need to get a little more organized! My fiancé works long days, and gets 2 or 3 off in a row. So those days we usually set a few things to accomplish and I'll text him our list

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I use the checklist tool from both here and theknot.com. We also have a book that we have been using too. They all have different things that the other has forgotten about so it helps keep us on our toes from all points!

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Wedding Wire Planning Tool has been the best thing during my whole planning process! It has kept me on track or ahead of the game! I recommended it to everyone!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics