Skip to main content
Cash
Cash

Abbotsford, British Columbia · From December 2018

The more I plan, the better eloping starts to look... But still planning an elegant, traditional wedding on a budget!

Happily married 🎉

May 10, 2022

687days 23hrs
Geneviève
Dresses - Inspo and share your own!
Geneviève, On January 27, 2020 at 17:09

Dress shopping is a notable experience for brides to be, except sometimes it can seem so daunting. Where does one even start!? This thread is a great place to share everything all about the dress!...

Amanda, friday 21-Feb-20 56 1
Cash
Reception entrance songs?!
Cash, On February 8, 2020 at 12:40

I need help figuring what to walk into our reception to! We would like something either upbeat and celebratory, like k.c and the sunshine band, or open to something really funny!! Ty!

Allison, monday 10-Feb-20 5 192
Emily
Vista Print Invitations
Emily, On January 30, 2020 at 15:28

I'm thinking of ordering my invitations from vista print, what are your thoughts? How did your invitations turn out? Did you have rsvp cards and itinerary cards, how did they turn out? The quality?

Stefanie, wednesday 5-Feb-20 14
Alycia
Rsvps
Alycia, On January 31, 2020 at 22:53

Does anyone know how to remove the option to rsvp on the wedding website? My rsvp deadline is long over and I'm about to give numbers to the venue but I had a couple people RSVP after the deadline...

Vinod, monday 3-Feb-20 7
Tatiana
Engagement photoshoot with our puppy❤️
Tatiana, On December 18, 2019 at 22:32

Definitely my favorite one ! My ring on his little paw❤️🐕

Shauna, sunday 12-Jan-20 23
Cash
Postponing the honeymoon?
Cash, On December 18, 2019 at 19:44

Hi brides, I'm in a bit of a pickle here and could use some advice! About me: This summer has been wicked busy, planning a wedding, and doing full time school in a competitive 40-60% drop out rate...

Gabriel, monday 27-Apr-20 17
Sadia
Dish on the underwear!
Sadia, On December 15, 2019 at 14:59

Hi guys! My alteration girl recommended that I bring in my exact wedding day undergarments when I come in for my fittings and I was so deep in the other little wedding plans that I totally blanked out...

Ashley, friday 20-Dec-19 11
Cash
Show me your shoes!
Cash, On November 29, 2019 at 13:14

Hello, very unsure bride here! I can't for the life of me decide what kind of shoes to wear! It might help to see what other brides wore/ are wearing? I'm not the type to usually agonize over what...

Tina, monday 2-Dec-19 12 156
Joey
WeddingWire's Community Guidelines
Joey, On March 5, 2018 at 15:20

We're all here in this wonderful Community to help each other make the best possible planning decisions, make some friends, and have a wonderful time while planning weddings. To ensure everyone can...

Heather, friday 5-Aug-22 7 3
Veronica
Where are you getting ready for your wedding?
Veronica, On November 27, 2019 at 01:18

If there is no bridal suit at your venue where are you getting ready? Also where is your groom and groomsmen getting ready? Are the locations close to your venue or close together to save on travel...

BunnyBride, tuesday 3-Dec-19 49
J. M.
Can’t find jewelry.
J. M., On November 23, 2019 at 15:17

Hello Everyone, I’m trying to find jewellery but I’m having a heck of a time finding something. I checked Ardens and clairs but it’s very costume jewellery. I’m looking for something a little bit more...

Dawn, friday 29-Nov-19 12
Miav
Torn between 2 ballgowns!
Miav, On September 14, 2019 at 22:10

Went dress shopping today and I really like these 2! The first one has an illusion neckline (made a mistake of not removing my bra straps so it shows in the photos), it has more support Option 1Option...

Stephanie, friday 29-Nov-19 20
Cash
Less 'traditional' ways to include loved ones who have passed on?
Cash, On November 26, 2019 at 02:34

We're having a hard time finding unique ways to pay tribute to loved ones who won't be there to celebrate with us, so I'm turning to you for advice! We decided that we don't really want one of those "...

Taylor, monday 2-Dec-19 15
Alyxandra
Wedding Dress Woes
Alyxandra, On November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do...

Vincent, saturday 30-Nov-19 44
Cash
What to do about my MOH
Cash, On November 26, 2019 at 12:00

So, when I got engaged one of the first thighs I did was put together a "proposal box" for one of my best friends- I knew I didn't want to start planning without her, so she was my first order of...

BunnyBride, saturday 30-Nov-19 8 156
Lynnie
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!!
Lynnie, On February 9, 2018 at 13:05

Congrats to all of our 2020 brides!! Post a picture below to show off your ring! Photo from Majesty Diamonds in Montreal

Diana, wednesday 8-Mar-23 464 1
Lynnie
What's your future Mrs. name?
Lynnie, On March 13, 2019 at 15:32

It was a long time coming after many years of dating, but I finally became Mrs. May! If you'll be changing your last name after the wedding, what new name are you taking on?

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 85
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115
Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 1
Taylor
Disclosing Wedding Rules
Taylor, On November 24, 2019 at 10:11

Hello all! I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to address the - few- wedding rules that I have, as I don't want to sound overly controlling. The only rules I have are: 1) No kids (I...

Ashley, tuesday 26-Nov-19 14
Kadi
Venue shopping!!
Kadi, On November 25, 2019 at 20:56

The first venue I found I fell I love with. It is a retreat center that sleeps a lot of people right on a lake, and to make it even more perfect the price is amazing!!! My fiance and I are going to...

Geneviève, thursday 28-Nov-19 7
Lynnie
What time does your ceremony start?
Lynnie, On October 29, 2019 at 15:10

What time of day is your wedding ceremony start? Are you getting an early start, or will it be an evening affair? Are you starting on the hour, or half hour? What time does your ceremony start? 🕒...

Nelly, monday 11-Nov-19 22
Cameron
Couples getting married on 7/march/2020 in British Columbia
Cameron, On April 10, 2018 at 07:26

This is cool, why did you all did this date? For us it's the anniversary of the day she asked me to be her girlfriend. ♥️

Cash, monday 11-Nov-19 3
Cash
Registry suggestions?
Cash, On May 27, 2019 at 03:03

Hi all, looking for some advice from bride to bride. My fiancé and I are trying to start our registry, but are running into some road blocks. The biggest issue being that my fiancé and I have never...

Stephanie, sunday 2-Jun-19 3 95

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics