Skip to main content
Cash
Cash

Abbotsford, British Columbia · From December 2018

The more I plan, the better eloping starts to look... But still planning an elegant, traditional wedding on a budget!

Happily married 🎉

May 10, 2022

716days 9hrs

Discussions

Cash
Postponing the honeymoon?
Cash of Honeymoon, On December 18, 2019 at 19:44

Hi brides, I'm in a bit of a pickle here and could use some advice! About me: This summer has been wicked busy, planning a wedding, and doing full time school in a competitive 40-60% drop out rate...

Gabriel, monday 27-Apr-20 17 307
Cash
Reception entrance songs?!
Cash of Wedding reception, On February 8, 2020 at 12:40

I need help figuring what to walk into our reception to! We would like something either upbeat and celebratory, like k.c and the sunshine band, or open to something really funny!! Ty!

Allison, monday 10-Feb-20 5 192
Cash
Show me your shoes!
Cash of Wedding fashion, On November 29, 2019 at 13:14

Hello, very unsure bride here! I can't for the life of me decide what kind of shoes to wear! It might help to see what other brides wore/ are wearing? I'm not the type to usually agonize over what...

Tina, monday 2-Dec-19 12 156
Cash
Less 'traditional' ways to include loved ones who have passed on?
Cash of Plan a wedding, On November 26, 2019 at 02:34

We're having a hard time finding unique ways to pay tribute to loved ones who won't be there to celebrate with us, so I'm turning to you for advice! We decided that we don't really want one of those "...

Taylor, monday 2-Dec-19 15 209
Cash
What to do about my MOH
Cash of Plan a wedding, On November 26, 2019 at 12:00

So, when I got engaged one of the first thighs I did was put together a "proposal box" for one of my best friends- I knew I didn't want to start planning without her, so she was my first order of...

BunnyBride, saturday 30-Nov-19 8 156
Cash
Registry suggestions?
Cash of Before the wedding, On May 27, 2019 at 03:03

Hi all, looking for some advice from bride to bride. My fiancé and I are trying to start our registry, but are running into some road blocks. The biggest issue being that my fiancé and I have never...

Stephanie, sunday 2-Jun-19 3 95

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics