Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cash
Curious May 2022 British Columbia

Reception entrance songs?!

Cash, on February 8, 2020 at 12:40 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
I need help figuring what to walk into our reception to! We would like something either upbeat and celebratory, like k.c and the sunshine band, or open to something really funny!! Ty!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on February 10, 2020 at 13:14
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Cheers (Drink to that) by Rihanna! Had to find a way to sneak Rhi-Rhi into our day, plus I found it set the celebratory tone of our reception (and open bar lol)!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We walked into our reception to the song All You Need Is Love by The Beatles, but we used the song Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) by Stevie Wonder for the recessional!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending on how new or how "pop" you want here are a few: Crazy in Love by Beyonce, I Got a Feeling by Black Eyed Peas, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Your by Stevie Wonder.

I would also check out wedding entrance playlists on Spotify for some inspiration!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is AWESOME lll
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted something with a little humour too, then I remembered that my fiance loved the Lego Movie and I'd always catch him listening to Everything Is Awesome. So I asked FH if he'd appreciate that and he loved the idea!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics