Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

WeddingWire's Community Guidelines

Joey, on March 5, 2018 at 15:20 Posted in Tech support 3 7

We're all here in this wonderful Community to help each other make the best possible planning decisions, make some friends, and have a wonderful time while planning weddings. To ensure everyone can have a fun, rewarding, and helpful experience here, we hold ourselves and each other to certain rules and ideals. The values that guide this Community are all embodied in these Community Guidelines. We expect all our members to read our Guidelines and keep them in mind when posting.

Do you have any questions about the Guidelines? This will take you through some of the most important details to keep in mind.

The Guidelines

All interactions on WeddingWire must be positive, respectful and inclusive. This means anything that critiques another person, hurts feelings, or is likely to cause offense, is not allowed. We want to ensure everyone feels welcome and comfortable in our Community, so we do not allow posts, images, or videos which:

- are offensive, insulting, harmful, or disrespectful

- are explicit, or include profanity

- are discriminatory in any way

- contain personal attacks or critiques

- contribute to a negative or unwelcoming community spirit

We encourage helpful and productive debate about ideas, sharing personal experiences and opinions, and giving honest and supportive advice.

This is a community for couples involved in the wedding planning process, and as such, all conversations need to be focused on relationships, weddings, or wedding planning. Our members come here to get helpful wedding planning advice from their peers, so we will not allow:

- buying, selling, or advertising of any kind

- soliciting, including but not limited to things like market research, asking for votes or clicks, and promoting commercial endeavors of any kind

- promoting personal businesses or offering professional services to others, either directly or indirectly, for free or for profit

- discussions which are unrelated to weddings, family, or relationships

As a dedicated resource and space for couples planning their weddings, we do not allow vendor participation. For advice from vendors or to receive more information about their offering, we encourage you to message them directly via their WeddingWire Storefront!

If you see something that does not comply with our Community Guidelines and values, you should dispute it. Disputing brings it to the attention of the Community Team who will review it and take the appropriate actions. If you want to learn more about disputing, check out our How To Dispute a Discussion or Message instructions.

Violations of the Guidelines

If a Guideline is broken the post may be removed, and you may receive a message explaining why your content was removed and/or a warning about your posting ability. Any violations of the Community Guidelines can result in the permanent loss of posting privileges. The strict manner in which we enforce these Guidelines is reflective of the importance we place on these core principles, and our commitment to fostering an enriching community and valuable wedding planning resource.

Thanks for your curiosity about the Guidelines, and your commitment to keeping this community a wonderful place for everyone! If we all hold ourselves and each other to these values we'll all be sure this remains an enriching and welcoming place to share support and advice together!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on August 5, 2022 at 21:41
  • Heather
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Absolutely will do my best!
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I believe Dear Husband or Darling Husband

• Cash
    Curious May 2022 British Columbia
    Cash ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Can this guideline include translations for the lingo used on here? Like
    What the heck does DH MEAN??
    I get that FH is future husband, but DH...? Dead husband? Dear husband?
  • Aimee
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Aimee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will do my very best 💕
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just come on here when I get the chance. I'm only doing my best in everything I do . Thank you for sharing
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been a member since about January and this is the first time I’ve seen something like this posted. Well done!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will do my very best!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics