Marissa

Mississauga, Ontario · From August 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 11, 2019

1713days 1hrs
Futuremrsdumontel
Rink boards cover-up
Futuremrsdumontel, On August 27, 2021 at 20:30

Hey ladies, we are planning to have our reception/dance in a skating rink as it’s one of the only places that would be big enough (our guest count will be nearing 400). However, I’m really not liking...

Marissa, saturday 28-Aug-21 2
Abbie
Ladies only please ☺️ Dress Shopping when you're not a standard size
Abbie, On June 10, 2021 at 22:11

Hi all! I’m starting to get quite anxious about dress shopping and was curious to hear others’ opinions on the approach. I’m very busty, but only 5ft 2 and I’m terrified of looking ALL bust. Or, if I...

Abbie, tuesday 15-Jun-21 27
Desiree
Sola flowers
Desiree, On January 12, 2021 at 12:19

Just curious if anyone used sola flowers and can share photos and feedback. Were you happy going this route or did you wish you went with real flowers?

Marissa, wednesday 13-Jan-21 5
Arexy
Post wedding blues
Arexy, On November 9, 2020 at 16:22

Well, it’s been a month (tomorrow) since our wedding day. I couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect wedding. I loved everything. But I am having the post wedding blues. I miss planning, I miss talking...

Marissa, tuesday 10-Nov-20 5
F
Help! Can’t find this dress!!
Fatima, On September 30, 2020 at 22:07

Hi everyone, I’ve been finding pictures of this dress all over Pinterest but I can’t find the original designer of the dress so I can buy it! I’ve been finding it a lot on knock-off sites where...

Fatima, thursday 1-Oct-20 4
Marissa
How are you celebrating your anniversary?
Marissa, On August 11, 2020 at 22:07

Today was our 1st wedding anniversary! We chose to keep it lowkey and order in, since we didn't want to take a chance on dining out just yet. We did, however, stick to one special plan which was to...

Marissa, wednesday 23-Sep-20 18
Marise
Harp Music
Marise, On September 9, 2020 at 21:38

Hi everyone! Has anyone used a harp for their wedding or planning on using one? I love the romantic sound it conveys. Just interested if anyone has any good song suggestions to be played...

Sarah, saturday 12-Sep-20 8
Emma
Canadian weddings
Emma, On September 7, 2020 at 16:41

Hey guys! My fiance is canadian and I am from Ireland. I've lived here for a few years and most of our guests are canadians and my mum brought up the point to me that canadians typically have a...

Kayla, monday 21-Sep-20 7
Hank
What If Your Partner Planned the Wedding?
Hank, On August 12, 2020 at 19:53

*If I spent a ton of money for an awesome bachelor party and made my fiancee drink boxed wine and eat potato chips to a stripper in her house, pretty sure I'd be single again... Okay, so the above...

Hank, wednesday 31-Mar-21 12
Veronica
#TBT Couple Style
Veronica, On July 2, 2020 at 17:09

Hey WW Friends! I love going through my Instagram from time to time, it has become such a scrapbook for me. Which reminded me of Throwback Thursday and all the photos FH and I have with each other. I...

Marissa, wednesday 5-Aug-20 10
Hank
Who's in your Bridal Party?
Hank, On July 28, 2020 at 17:05

Hey everyone! Just wondering who you brought on to stand with you on your big day. Did you do anything special when asking them?I asked my friend who I met in university to be my Best Man. I was a...

Kelsie, friday 31-Jul-20 13
Corrissa
Flower Girl
Corrissa, On July 10, 2020 at 09:27

Hey All! Anyone have a flower girl whose 9? My daughter will be my flower girl and she will be 9.. but I’m so use to seeing flower girls as 5 and under I feel like.. any ideas where I can get a flower...

Corrissa, sunday 12-Jul-20 10
Hank
Show Me the Suits!
Hank, On July 2, 2020 at 14:23

I know this board is mainly used by the brides but if there are any grooms here, I'd love to see suits for you and your groomsmen. Whether you went classic with a tux or modern with a suit, let's see...

Marissa, friday 3-Jul-20 9
Rayanne
Finally dyed some of my flowers
Rayanne, On June 29, 2020 at 23:10

I purchased a big box of sola wood flowers so I could do the flowers myself and possibly sell them once we are done. I have had them since December because I've found that starting is a little...

Rayanne, wednesday 1-Jul-20 12
Amanda
Memory Lane
Amanda, On June 30, 2020 at 09:45

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen! I thought what better than sharing your VERY FIRST picture of you and your partner, and one of your most recent pictures together! Let's look at how much we have all grown...

Amanda, thursday 2-Jul-20 26
Hank
Wedding Bands
Hank, On June 15, 2020 at 21:36

Just curious, are you getting matching bands? If not from the same set then something that looks like they could match ie same material, same colour? If you ladies (the and few gents who are here)...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 27
Brooke
Wedding favours
Brooke, On May 19, 2020 at 07:05

Hi! I’m looking for inexpensive wedding flavour ideas! Roughly 100 guests 🙂 store bought or DYI send me your ideas!

Eden, thursday 21-May-20 10
Jennifer
Interfaith ceremony woes
Jennifer, On May 19, 2020 at 13:08

To my other scientist and/or non religious brides out there, how are you doing the ceremony without any mention of religion? My FH knew who I was when we got together and has always been accepting of...

Jennifer, sunday 24-May-20 26
Stefanie
Wedding band
Stefanie, On May 9, 2020 at 22:33

Happy distraction post! What wedding band did you choose for yourself? show it off!!

Sarah, friday 26-Jun-20 71
L
Wedding Bands (preferably micro pave)
LJ Hisey, On April 26, 2020 at 20:07

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a jeweller (Ontario) or somewhere we can purchase a quality wedding band? Or one from a retail store that I can see? (Looking for about 1/2 - 3/4 carat)...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 8
Tay
Day of coordinator Brampton/ gta
Tay, On April 28, 2020 at 08:09

I'm at the beginning stages of planning and wondering if anyone knows of any good day of coordinator for under $900. While doing my research I have found one for $750 so far. I'm...

Marsha, saturday 9-May-20 8
Tiffany
Different Bridesmaid dresses?
Tiffany, On April 19, 2020 at 13:46

So I have a maid of honour and two bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids has expressed concerns about the dress choice due to her size. My MOH and the other bridesmaid are both on the short side, the MOH...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 17
Jodi
Veil or no veil
Jodi, On April 15, 2020 at 16:30

Hello ladies~ Just wondering how many of you plan on doing the traditional wedding veil? I'm not sure what to do. Veil, headpiece or some sort of barrette. My dress has a lot of bling and I'm thinking...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 24
Jennifer
Ceremony and Reception on Different Days?
Jennifer, On March 7, 2020 at 12:55

So my Fiancée and I have our hearts setbon May 10th 2021 which unfortunately is a Monday. We have been torn because that date is very important to us but we understand it could cause issues for...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 8
Gloria
Invites
Gloria, On February 27, 2020 at 14:44

Sooo... got my first draft of my invites and for the most part I’m super happy with it. I’ll attach a pic of my invites- I’ve obviously blocked certain things but other than that I love it. Let’s see...

Gloria, tuesday 3-Mar-20 14
Cliodhna
Will you wear acrylic or natural nails on your wedding day?
Cliodhna, On February 26, 2020 at 14:05

What kind of manicure are you going for on your wedding day? Are you planning on wearing acrylic nails (or some other type of false nails)? Will you stick with your own natural nail and get some type...

Katrina, thursday 12-Mar-20 24
A
Ceremony music
April, On February 27, 2020 at 12:44

Has anyone had a harpist play at their wedding ceremony? If so, what songs did you have he or she perform! Thinking hard about this as I met a gal who plays and she was wonderful!

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 7
Lynnie
Are you DIYing your signs?
Lynnie, On February 24, 2020 at 09:05

Welcome signs and bar menus and hashtags signs... oh my!! Are you showing off your creative side through lots of decorative wedding signs? Or do you not trust your own artistic ability? Are you...

Laura, monday 9-Mar-20 24 1
M
Guest Accommodations Recommendations/advice
Msss, On February 19, 2020 at 20:55

Hello everyone, My fiancé and I invited my aunts and uncles to the wedding (all of whom live in Italy). At first, only three individuals were coming and now I have been told that six more may come...

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 15
C
Seating chart or no seating chart that is the question?
Courtney, On February 19, 2020 at 12:58

Hey ladies I am in need of some advice! Im trying to figure out which would be better a seating plan I put together or letting your guests choose a seat themselves?

Margaret, sunday 22-Mar-20 17
Sarah
How many of you keep finding your exact colours?
Sarah, On February 20, 2020 at 16:09

Hey ladies I’m super curious how many of you have been blessed with finding everything in your colour scheme without any issues?I either know my colours on different screens flawlessly or I have...

BunnyBride, friday 13-Mar-20 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics