Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

How many of you keep finding your exact colours?

Sarah, on February 20, 2020 at 16:09 Posted in DIY 0 8
Hey ladies I’m super curious how many of you have been blessed with finding everything in your colour scheme without any issues?I either know my colours on different screens flawlessly or I have serious horse shoes wedged up my a** 😝 it all stared with me falling in love with pink lanterns on Craigslist and has spiralled into me scoring my shade of pink on everything I have ordered online.Chair sashes,bridal party bouquets,wisteria vines and now bow ties ❤️ This is absolutely amazing as I’m not usually an over lucky person but the deals I have scored for an exact match have me believing in miracles lol.The picture don’t do the shade justice but believe me and they are exactly the same colour.How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 1
How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 2

How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 3

How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 4

8 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on March 13, 2020 at 16:36
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am doing pretty well with this!

I should admit that I picked pretty easy colours a royal blue and gold. There staple colours for projects in general and for weddings/events, so it's been easy to find the materials for DIY in them.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The bouquet is for my bridesmaids I had mine customized on amazon How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 5

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought the exact same bouquet from aliexpress.com!! and its been easy we have a good color scheme so we have been able to find everything! although even if i didnt find everything i wouldnt care much if it was off a bit

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Even though most things weren't a perfect match, I feel that it all still came together somehow. I was really pleased with our favour bags though. I thought they were the exact colours I was looking for.
    How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 6
    How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 7
    How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 8
    How many of you keep finding your exact colours? 9

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My mom and I are planning a shipping trip to the states in April. If I'm still looking for stuff after I will probably start asking. I also feel like if I wait until a few of the June/July weddings are over I'll have a good pick!
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Have you tried posting in search of in the wedding groups?I have found so many good deals by asking for specific things as many brides see it before posting their stuff and get in touch with me.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's really lucky!

Our colors are black, white, and gold so I'm not having any trouble! My biggest issue is finding non-rustic decor on the second hand sites, the more modern stuff seems to get snapped up the fastest.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have less trouble with my light grey than I do with the pale blue. It’s really hard to match the pale blue and I’ve stopped trying to be honest LOL as long as they’re in the same colour family I think it’s all going to turn out well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics