Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Corrissa
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Flower Girl

Corrissa, on July 10, 2020 at 09:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Hey All! Anyone have a flower girl whose 9? My daughter will be my flower girl and she will be 9.. but I’m so use to seeing flower girls as 5 and under I feel like.. any ideas where I can get a flower girl dress in her size? I still want a pretty puffy white one. Thanks!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Corrissa, on July 12, 2020 at 23:24
  • Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Perfect! Thanks!! I check them out
  • Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! I’m going to check them out!! Yah I didn’t even ask my daughter to be a jr bridesmaid.. but I don’t think she would want to either!
  • Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had 3 flower girls and they were all older (10, 10 and 7). They all had different dresses in a very light pink, and they ordered them online from Dillard's.
  • Laurie
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Laurie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My daughter is 9 too and also my flower girl (I asked her to be a jr bridesmaid but she wasn’t having that!😂) ... I ordered a beautiful dress off of coco blush boutique online out of Australia. They have some really beautiful options and they go up to size 16! Her dress has not come in yet but the communication from the owner has been awesome and the reviews are great!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ring bearer may be something she can be if that's a role that fits her age group.

Flower girls do seem for a younger age.

• Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    In that case you can look for a white “prom dress” , it’ll be white and formal and should fit here size besides maybe needing to be hemmed
  • Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yah that’s what people are saying .. but she’s excited to be a flower girl.. and I want her as one too 🥰
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For her age range maybe skip flower girl and have her be a junior bridesmaid
  • Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks .. I’ll look into it.. yah she’s really tall for her age.. she is 8 right now and fits into size 10/12
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is she tall for her age? You can probably find a really nice first communion dress if you’re looking for the typical small white gown look. They might fit her since most kids are 7 when they have their first communion.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics