Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tay
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Day of coordinator Brampton/ gta

Tay, on April 28, 2020 at 08:09 Posted in Ontario 0 8
I'm at the beginning stages of planning and wondering if anyone knows of any good day of coordinator for under $900. While doing my research I have found one for $750 so far. I'm wondering if there is any other affordable day of coordinator's, so I can keep my options open. I'm having a difficult time browsing on Wedding wire, as they don't filter based on price.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Marsha, on May 9, 2020 at 15:59
  • Marsha
    Devoted July 2022 Ontario
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats Tay for starting to plan and on your engagement. I am from Brampton too. I know of 2 wedding plannersr from Brampton not sure what she charges. If you are interested send me a msg..the 2nd one she is more then your budget. Day of is $1200
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check kijiji or check the fb group gta wedding marketplace theres a big list on there as well and they seem reasonable

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the early stages on planning! Even with everything going on, it's still such a wonderful time.

Regarding affordable day of coordinators, please take a look at my coordinator, Angela Smiley smile

https://angelaclarino.wixsite.com/weddingplanner

She has been fantastic (we have the full planning package) throughout this entire process.

She is also on wedding wire so you can find her here too.

• Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you all for your responses so far!☺️
  • Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used On Pointe Events for day-of coordination, and they were really great. I found them through Wedding Wire and got a 10% discount: https://www.weddingwire.ca/wedding-planning/on-pointe-events--e8612. We live in Mississauga, and our wedding was in Brampton.

Not sure of their current prices, since we got married last year, but we paid ~$810.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The venue does have a wedding coordinator that does take care of the events and their set up. Other vendors to set up on the day can ask for the coordinator as he/she would be having the layout plan ahead of time. Ask if they would work with the other vendors to ensure of their services and lower than what your looking at is great on the savings.

The price given for $750 is reasonable given the work you need done. Others may charge over $1,000. I too did consider this option and was being charged around $600 for a small wedding. The price seem way to high and not including the tear down, extra cost added close to $700.

• Beatriz
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Beatriz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When I was looking, I came across @thememoryvine she was around 650? I did go with someone else so I am not sure about her work, but she seemed nice.
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm. Have you asked your venue? Our venue offered day of for $200

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics