Christine

Windsor, Ontario · From June 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2019

1662days 7hrs
Christine
We're Married! :d
Christine, On October 8, 2019 at 23:07

We got married this past Saturday on October 5th! The day went very smoothly and our guests really enjoyed themselves. The weather was really nice as well! These are just some pictures from my...

Bianca, monday 4-Nov-19 16
Katelyn
Its finally over. I'm married.
Katelyn, On October 5, 2019 at 23:32

Today was the absolute best day. Since it's late my husband and I are going to bed. But I got a sneak peek from the photographer and just wanted to share. It was the best day and I will share more...

Tori, tuesday 15-Oct-19 30
Ashley
Seating Chart (fun)
Ashley, On September 27, 2019 at 12:45

My wedding is still 10 months away but ive done the seating chart for the people we know 1000% are coming. is anyone having fun plopping them around in weddingwire? i put in the dj table and cake...

Kelly, tuesday 8-Oct-19 14
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many vendors are you hiring?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:38

Your vendors will be your best friends on your wedding day. What is the total number of vendors you are hiring? Photo by Tracy B. Richards - Wedding Officiant in Toronto >>Click here to go to...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 63
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many ceremony readings?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

What about your wedding ceremony? How many special readings are you including? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go to the next question, How many vendors are you...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 55
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many places did you register?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:28

For your shower and for your wedding, you'll be receiving lots of gifts from your loved ones who want to support you in this next chapter of your life. How many different places did you register for...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 61
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many invitation inserts are you using?

Are you keeping it sleek and simple for your invitations, or going all out with pockets? How many additional inserts are you using with your wedding invitations? Photo from Brooklin Paper Co. in...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 67
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many DIY projects are you making?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:21

Are you getting super crafty, or are you leaving it all to the pros? How many DIY projects are you taking on for your wedding? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 78
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many people in your wedding party?

Don't forget about the flower girls and ring bearers and ushers! How many people are in your wedding party? Photo by Zsuzsi Pal Photography in Toronto >>Click here to go to the next question,...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 103
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many venues did you visit before choosing yours?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:12

For many couples, selecting the venue is the first step in wedding planning. How many venues did you visit before you booked yours? Photo provided by and of the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 80
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many guests are you inviting?

Share your number! How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? Photo from Picture Perfect Event Design by Katherine Langford in New Brunswick >>Click here to go to the next question, How...

Melissa, tuesday 28-Sep-21 110
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How long will you have been together?

Last question!! On your wedding day, how long will you two have been together? Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto >>Click here to go back to the previous question, How many vendors are...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 84
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday - Do you two have a special place?
Joey, On September 27, 2019 at 08:20

Do you and your boo have a place that's super sentimental for you two? Do you revisit the place where you first met? How about going back to where you had your first kiss? Do you have a favorite...

Bianca, monday 7-Oct-19 14
Aleesha
Wedding ring
Aleesha, On September 27, 2019 at 13:32

Ok so here is my issue. Do I let me fiancé pick his wedding ring or should I just go buy it. We have looked and I know the style and what he wants but I want it to be a surprise. He is also more of a...

Ashley, tuesday 1-Oct-19 7
Rebecca
The Countdown - How many days until your wedding?
Rebecca, On September 23, 2019 at 21:17

How many days until your wedding? Mine is 364 day away, in just under a year we will be saying I do with our toes in the sand at Disney's Private Island.

Rebecca, wednesday 9-Oct-19 32
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how surprised were you by the proposal?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:59

If you were proposed to, was it a shock, or did you have hints that the proposal was coming? If you were the one who proposed, did you plan for a very long time, or did you blurt it out on the spur of...

Kirsten, tuesday 1-Oct-19 31
Joey
I never thought I would get married _____
Joey, On September 23, 2019 at 08:05

Outdoors? Abroad? In a traditional ceremony? At all? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would get married _____ Photo from Tris and Liz's wedding in Calgary, Alberta I hope you...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 20
Joey
I never thought my future spouse _____

Would get so involved in wedding planning? Would be someone so different from me? Would ever propose? Would be my best friend? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought my future spouse...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 21
Joey
I never thought I would hire _____ for my wedding

A photobooth? A luxury car? A band AND a dj? Smoke bombs? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would hire _____ for my wedding Photo by Ruby Moments Photography & Video in...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 21
Joey
I never thought my wedding party _____

Would throw me such a wild bach party? Would be so big? Would get along so well? Would be so difficult to decide on? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought my wedding party _____...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 22
Joey
I never thought ____ would cause so much drama

My aunt? My wedding date? The wedding partys' outfits? Tablecloths? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought ____ would cause so much drama Photo by Frank Wang Photography in Burnaby...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 22
Joey
I never thought my ring _____

Would be rose gold? Wouldn't match my SO's ring? Would cost so much? Would be so perfect for me? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought my ring _____ Photo by Parisian Premia Events...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 25
Joey
I never thought I would rely so much on _____ while wedding planning

My mom? Spreadsheets? WeddingWire? Wine? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would rely so much on _____ while wedding planning Photo by Angie Dubé Photography in Vancouver Next...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 23
Joey
I never thought I would spend so much money on _____

Food? Chairs? One pair of shoes? Tips? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would spend so much money on _____ Photo from Marvin and LaToya's wedding in Toronto, Ontario Next...

Hezzil, wednesday 26-May-21 24
Joey
I never thought I would wear _____

A veil? A three piece suit? The color red? Something so formal? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would wear _____ Photo via @weddingwirecanada Next question: I never thought...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 24
Lynnie
Cake Smash? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:50

It's our final tradition! How do you feel about the cake smash? Is it a cute and fun memorable wedding moment? Or would you be super pissed if your new spouse smashed cake in your face? 🍰 What's your...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 33
Lynnie
Garter Toss? Keep or Cancel?

I have to confess that I've never actually seen a garter toss in person! But apparently 37% of grooms still participate in this reception tradition! Will this toss tradition make the cut for your...

Allison, monday 2-Dec-19 31
Lynnie
Bouquet Toss? Keep or Cancel?

To toss the bouquet, or not to toss? 💐 That is the divisive question! Some brides are so over this outdated tradition, and don't want to drag out all their single friends onto the dance floor while...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 32
Lynnie
Clinking for Kisses? Keep or Cancel?

Clink Clink!! 🥂 It's time to smooch again, as demanded by your guests! Are you saying keep to this tradition because you'll take any opportunity to lay another kiss on your new spouse's lips? 😘 Or do...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 29
Lynnie
Reception Speeches? Keep or Cancel?

Reception toasts from your father, maid of honor, and best man can be incredibly moving and bring everyone to happy tears! 😭 That is, when the speeches are done well! On the other hand, they can also...

Renee, tuesday 3-Dec-19 31

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics