Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

I never thought I would hire _____ for my wedding

Joey, on September 23, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 21

A photobooth?

A luxury car?

A band AND a dj?

Smoke bombs?

Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought I would hire _____ for my wedding

I never thought I would hire _____ for my wedding 1

Photo by Ruby Moments Photography & Video in Calgary

Next question: I never thought my future spouse _____

Start over at the beginning of I Never

21 Comments

Latest activity by Geneviève, on November 20, 2019 at 22:45
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cake, honestly. But here we are!
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought that I would hire an MC but I'm glad that we did

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought I would hire an MC for our wedding, I figured my brother would do it because he's amazing at public speaking and it's more personal. But the mc comes with our DJ package and they're an incredible team so I'm not unhappy at all!
  • Christine
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a decorator for my wedding. Planning a wedding out of province and doing DIY decor wasn't an option for me.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a horrible professional videographer that provided a inconsistent result of the wedding dvd with loud volume music during the ceremony and no microphone planned out to hear us talk.

• July
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    July ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought I’d want to hire a live band for my ceremony but I’m thinking of doing it more and more now.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't think I'd hire someone to play music for the processional. I really liked the harpist at a bridal that I heard. While it may not be a harpist I think I will find someone to play the guitar or violin or harpist....
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a baker for the cake.

My sister is a train chef with specialty in, as she says, "everything fattening, fun looking, and stuffed with sugar!". Looking at MOH duties and places to be on the day of and the few days before, it was either have her do the cake or be my MOH. It was an easy decision (though I had to promise she got first dibs on any bachelorette/first anniversary cake...lol)

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't answer this since I hired just the people I wanted to.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A videographer. We had no intention of doing it but I changed my mind and FH miraculously got on board.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Never thought I'd hire such an amazing DJ. The dancefloor was PACKED all night.

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought I would hire such an enthusiastic DJ. I spent a little more on him and got DJ, MC and his wife also photographs.
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought I would hire a limo, but I'm so glad we did. Both my kids are on the autism spectrum and they found the limo to be a needed respite between the ceremony and dinner.
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I Never thought I would hire a beginner photographer for my wedding. She had been taking pics for a few years just for herself and friends/family and we took a chance on her and it turned out great. also only because my top 3 picks were already booked for me day.. I was so sad

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a MUA for my wedding.

I was pretty set on doing my own make up when my mom pushed for it. She brought up the fact that I wouldn't be the only one getting make up done (bridal party + mom too).

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A family member. I didn’t want my family to have too much responsibility because I wanted them to enjoy the day. But, my SIL offered to do the flowers at cost so we agreed! I wouldn’t have asked but since she offered I was so grateful and it saved a lot of money!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a Makeup artist for my wedding. i thought I would just do my own, but when push came to shove and I had the option to book I wanted to go with trying to have the perfect look.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire an amazing photographer for my wedding - I cannot wait to see the pictures they are going to take!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I would hire a videographer for my wedding!

Man, when you see the prices of some of these people you really just don't think that it is possible! But with some haggling and waiting until last minute I was able to get a great videographer for such steal!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought i would hire a decorator for my wedding - but omg it’s gonna be so worth it!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought I'd hire my dream photographer! We were super impressed with our engagement photos so we are on pins and needles waiting for the wedding Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics