Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
VIP August 2020 Ontario

Seating Chart (fun)

Ashley, on September 27, 2019 at 12:45 Posted in Wedding reception 0 14

My wedding is still 10 months away but ive done the seating chart for the people we know 1000% are coming. is anyone having fun plopping them around in weddingwire? i put in the dj table and cake table and everything looks so nice!!! i find it so fun and just dragging people into tables! ive just been having so much fun and its nice to see how the inside of the venue will be set up. anyone else enjoying this or am i crazy lol?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on October 8, 2019 at 12:44
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing wrong with starting early. The seating chart is a puzzle, so thinking about groupings early on definitely helps.

I started putting together tables early on, and when it came time for final numbers, I only had to move a few guests around, so it probably saved me a lot of stress when it came to crunch time.

• Christine
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Actually, my wedding is out of town so it might be different.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Omggg hahah im on like version 10 LOL!!! but its so easy to use and its great i love it!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh interesting i guess ill have to wait and see what happens lol

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah i love moving them around too! at least you can see who else you can add!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Omg a week i would be freaking out! lolll

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is exactly what im doing. i know certain people are 100% coming so i just put them down already!

• Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is seriously my guilty pleasure I have been playing around with my seating chart since I sent out my invitations back in May.

It's honestly just good fun playing around with arrangements and really eases a lot of the stress of planning a seating chart. Someone declined? No worries now I have a spot open and it's easier to handle. At this point I'm probably on version 30 of my seating chart and it's pretty much at it's final stage even though I have 50 plus days left to the big day.

• Christine
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did my seating chart after I got the RSVP's back. It's less work that way because you aren't placing people who aren't coming. You'd be surprised how many people say they're coming and drop out once the RSVP's are due.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is fun moving guests around when getting declines or no responses. The idea of knowing and taking them out to make space available for the attendees is easy. I loved working with the WW seating chart.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did the same thing as soon as I sent invitations out. I started the seating chart and it’s amazing you are working on it so early because then you don’t have to stress near the end!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'd be a bit worried about seating chart if I was down to my last week.... lol
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lmaoo!! when ive been bored ive just been adding people and moving them around. its so easy to use too! and nahhh dont worry!!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love using the seating chart - but.... haven't started on it yet... I'm so not worried but I probably should be lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics