Kelsey

Acton, Ontario · From May 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2019

1636days 8hrs
Kelsey
we did It!
Kelsey, On October 8, 2019 at 11:00

Well...we did it! We had a beautiful day on Saturday, although it was a little windy but we survived! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn't be more happy to have married my best friend!...

Bianca, monday 4-Nov-19 16 167
Joey
Show me your ring!!
Joey, On May 15, 2019 at 08:05

Show off that sparkler - we want to see your rings! Photo by Sarah Dja Photography in Montreal

Rachel, monday 18-Nov-19 51
Kelsey
Bridal Shower Dress Disaster
Kelsey, On June 18, 2019 at 16:42

So my bridal shower is coming up in a couple weeks and I went out to find a dress to wear. First thing you should know is that I HATE wearing dresses - I don't know how to sit like a lady, my thunder...

Toni Rose, saturday 22-Jun-19 15 238
Lydia
Bride/bridesmaid getting ready outfits
Lydia, On May 4, 2019 at 21:23

Hi everyone, I am having a hard time deciding on whether I want go with the trend of giving robes/t-shirts for the bridesmaids to get ready in. The photographer will likely only be there for me...

Emily, sunday 12-May-19 19
Caitlin
Bridesmaid dresses-uniform or different?
Caitlin, On April 29, 2019 at 11:31

Are y’all having your bridesmaids wear all the same dress or all different? are you having your MOH wear the same or different if a uniform dress?

Clara, monday 13-May-19 25
Brittani
Stag & Doe/buck & Doe/jack & Jill
Brittani, On May 1, 2019 at 11:15

So, I've seen recently that a lot of people do these Stag & Doe parties (though they may be called a variety of things). Who is supposed to plan this? Is it the wedding party, or the bride and...

Kelly, monday 17-Jun-19 8
Kelsey
In need of hair stylist!
Kelsey, On May 1, 2019 at 16:43

I am getting married in Kitchener on October 5th of this year. I have been finding it very difficult to find a hair stylist!!! It would be for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Any recommendations????

Joey, thursday 16-May-19 5 71
Sherisse
Wedding Favours
Sherisse, On April 21, 2019 at 11:05

Hey brides anyone have ideas about wedding favours? What are you guys doing for your wedding? I think my fiancee and I have settled on caramel/candy apples. We are just trying to figure out how to...

Hélène, saturday 27-Apr-19 15
Lynnie
Lyrics or instrumental processional song?
Lynnie, On April 21, 2019 at 16:05

Is the song you chose for your walk down the aisle instrumental, or are you playing a version with lyrics? What's your processional song? 🎶 Photo from St Boniface Golf Club in Winnipeg

Bianca, tuesday 30-Apr-19 18
Joey
OMG, shoes!
Joey, On April 23, 2019 at 09:10

It's Tuesday shoes-day, so show off your wedding day kicks. I also want to know where you got them, and your estimate of how many shoes you tried on before you found the ones. Photo by Operation Dream...

Kelsey, wednesday 24-Apr-19 11
Kelsey
Wedding hashtag ideas!
Kelsey, On April 16, 2019 at 08:40

I am getting married October 5th, 2019 and I want a fun hashtag Let's hear your ideas!!! My name: Kelsey His name: David Durose

Claire, wednesday 17-Apr-19 3 89
Peggy
Tell us where you are going on your honeymoon!
Peggy, On April 8, 2019 at 12:43

For me, I LOVE travelling. I know a lot of people feel the same. I'm always curious where people are planning their next trip to. What I want to know is: Where are you and your future spouse...

Kaisha, friday 10-May-19 59
A
Bridal Party Gift Ideas
Amber, On April 10, 2019 at 18:42

Hello all! So, I'm getting married in June, and I have hardly even thought about what in the world I am going to buy my bridesmaids for a gift. I do want to get them a gift, something special,...

Kelsey, monday 15-Apr-19 8
J
Midnight snack
Jessica, On April 10, 2019 at 21:57

I need some advice about our midnight snack ideas! We will be having light apps during cocktail hour (veggie tray, cheese and cracker tray, pinwheels), followed by buffet with 3 entree choices and all...

Sarah, saturday 2-Jan-21 27
R
Way to include your dog in your ceremony?
Racheal, On April 11, 2019 at 09:30

In what ways did you or do you plan to include your dog in your wedding? I've seen it go awry, but only in ways that ended up being endearing stories to tell later on. We have a really well behaved...

Stephanie, tuesday 16-Apr-19 14
Lynnie
Shoes - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie, On April 11, 2019 at 15:04

Where did you find your wedding shoes? Did you shop in-store or online? Share your shoes and where you got them! 👠 Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto ...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 13-Jul-22 35
Claire
Songbird
Claire, On April 13, 2019 at 10:56

Hello Ladies! Anybody here loves to sing and wanted to sing to your husband and guest on your wedding day? If so, what song choices you have in mind? Please do share..Thank you!

Claire, monday 15-Apr-19 5
Joey
What is your ceremony music plan?
Joey, On March 27, 2019 at 09:05

What music have you chosen for your ceremony? What songs will be played, and what instruments will be used? Will it be played by live band, soloist, or DJ? What is your ceremony music plan? Photo by...

Katty, wednesday 9-Oct-19 20
Chelsea
Bridesmaid Troubles
Chelsea, On March 28, 2019 at 12:19

How would you politely word to your bridesmaid that she is no longer included in the bridal party but she's still invited to the wedding? My bridesmaid has had since November to get her dress (I paid...

Kelsey, monday 1-Apr-19 10
F
Engagement Pics
Fiona, On March 29, 2019 at 06:58

Hey guys! Recently engaged (March 6) and I'm wondering for those who have done so already, when should the engagement photos be taken?

Kelsey, monday 1-Apr-19 15
Lynnie
Fiancé(e) Friday! Who introduced you to your future spouse?
Lynnie, On March 29, 2019 at 13:05

Whether it was love at first sight or a friendship that blossomed over time - it began with an introduction! Who was responsible for introducing you to your future spouse? Was it a close friend,...

Steph, friday 5-Jul-19 40
Alie
Stag and Doe
Alie, On March 31, 2019 at 19:55

So my fiancee Josh and I are having a stag and doe on June 22. We are trying to get some ideas for games and prizes. We looked online but keep seeing the same things over and over again. Any help...

Candace, sunday 7-Apr-19 6
Joey
Pics or no pics in your Save the Date?
Joey, On March 30, 2019 at 14:05

What style of Save the Date are you using? Save The Dates with a photo? Save The Dates without a photo?

Megan, monday 1-Apr-19 26
Lynnie
What are you giving as a wedding favour?
Lynnie, On March 22, 2019 at 13:05

Have you decided on your wedding favours? Are you going with something edible or a personalized keepsake? Photo from Efflorescence Events in Laval, Quebec

Mahsa, monday 2-Dec-19 43
Kaitlyn
Bridesmaids Robes
Kaitlyn, On March 22, 2019 at 15:13

Help! I can’t find bridal robes that aren’t super expensive for the morning of. I’m located in London, on.

Meghan, friday 29-Mar-19 16
Julie
Furry Best Man 😻👰🤵
Julie, On March 20, 2019 at 22:00

Our Journey had a bit of a photo shoot. How cute is he??? Our furry Best Man 😻 There will be a table with both sets of our Parents Wedding pictures in 8 x 10s with a picture of Journey in the middle...

Kassandra, sunday 14-Apr-19 10
Lynnie
Do you wear your engagement ring while sleeping?
Lynnie, On March 21, 2019 at 13:05

Do you sleep with your engagement ring on? Or do you never wear your ring to bed? What's your bedtime ring rule? 💍 If you take your ring off at night - where do you stash it?? Photo from Alexis...

Shla, sunday 21-Apr-19 42
S
Wedding save the dates?
Stephanie-Marie, On March 20, 2019 at 13:00

Hi Everyone! I am wondering thoughts are about sending save the dates? is it now the new etiquette to send them if so how far in advance should they be sent? or do guests not expect to receive them...

Candace, thursday 21-Mar-19 15
Lynnie
What's your shoulder style? Sleeves, straps, or strapless?
Lynnie, On March 19, 2019 at 13:05

What dress style did you pick for your wedding day? Did you opt for a strapless sweetheart neckline? Or buy a dress with straps or sleeves? What's your shoulder status? Sleeves?Photo from Hair Envy...

Hélène, saturday 23-Mar-19 27
Lynnie
Fill In The Blank: My "pet name" for my future spouse is _____
Lynnie, On March 18, 2019 at 09:05

Fill in the blank! What nickname / "pet name" do you call your partner? Next Question: I wish _____ wasn't so expensive! Back to the Beginning: Wedding Fill In The Blank!

Kaisha, monday 25-Mar-19 37
Karlie
Wedding Dress
Karlie, On March 7, 2019 at 09:35

How far in advance did you guys buy your wedding dress? Does anyone have any suggestions for boutiques around the gta ?

Kaitlyn, monday 6-May-19 16
Alissa
Toronto West Bridal Swap
Alissa, On February 25, 2019 at 11:24

Hello, I'm considering going to the Toronto West Bridal Swap this weekend, but I don't really know anything about the event. Have any of you been before? Or is anyone else planning to go? I'm just not...

Kelsey, wednesday 20-Mar-19 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics