Skip to main content
Holly
Holly

London, Ontario · From April 2018

I am excited to get married to my best friend in my dream venue!!

Happily married 🎉

November 2, 2019

1607days 18hrs
Dionne
Crinoline for a fit to flare/mermais dress
Dionne, On August 28, 2018 at 16:18

I would like to wear a crinoline under my mermaid style dress. The consultant at my fitting said it wasn't necessary, but I want a bit more pouf in my tulle skirt. Any thoughts?

Leanne, friday 7-Sep-18 12
Kaye
Nobody using registry
Kaye, On August 22, 2018 at 10:35

I am getting married in 9 days and nobody has used my registry except my grandma. Is this normal? We are doing a destination wedding and really don't want gifts the day-of because we will have to pay...

Holly, wednesday 29-Aug-18 20
Shruti
Budget for hair & make up?
Shruti, On August 16, 2018 at 19:34

I'm just getting into wedding planning/budgeting and feeling a little lost. We're trying to stick to a very tight budget. What should I be budgeting for hair & make up? It would be for me and 3...

Janis, monday 10-Sep-18 26
Holly
What to wear for engagement pictures?
Holly, On August 28, 2018 at 11:24

Hey all, I'm getting my engagement pictures done this fall and was wondering what everyone wore? Pictures would be super appreciated! Thanks soo much!!

Alexandra, monday 1-Oct-18 29
Jenn
iso of a vintage look mailbox for card holder
Jenn, On August 21, 2018 at 13:53

vintage mailbox card holder - Does anyone possibly know where I might be able to find a card holder similar to the picture below?

Jenn, monday 27-Aug-18 5
Gabrielle
What to throw?
Gabrielle, On August 16, 2018 at 21:37

We will be having our wedding ceremony outside at a family's friend house. Any ideas on what we could use that's good for the environment?

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 16
M
Just Sharing My Day
Megis, On August 11, 2018 at 22:07

So I got married about a week ago. The last couple days were stressful with the in laws and we were hosting and making the food. The day worked out fine. We had a lot of last minute preparations. Only...

Holly, monday 27-Aug-18 31
Michelle
Center Pieces completed
Michelle, On August 26, 2018 at 23:59

Just finished our center pieces today and they turned our really good! The stone houses are not glued on so they are removable. Completed them all in about 4 hrs. Did 16 of them. Really successful DIY...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 27
Morgane
Outdoor wedding in Winter
Morgane, On July 2, 2018 at 14:51

My wedding is going to be outdoors in the Rockies in February 2019. My dress is a little puffy so I will be able to wear leggings and snow boots under. Still deciding what to do for a jacket/wrap. I...

Holly, monday 27-Aug-18 14
Susy
august 25
Susy, On August 17, 2018 at 11:11

Cant believe it! Tomorrow will be officially one week til my wedding day Soo excited Hope everyone is having a blast with planning. Need advice? I have been through most of it all at this point so if...

Holly, monday 27-Aug-18 10
Lynnie
Metallic Bridesmaids Dresses: Into It or Over It?
Lynnie, On August 20, 2018 at 08:05

Silver, gold, sequined, and beaded all over - metallic bridesmaids dresses have been huge for the last few years! (Come on - you know that one Adrianna Papell dress I'm talking about!) While it's a...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 26
Alie
Bridesmaids dresses
Alie, On August 19, 2018 at 23:00

Who typically is responsible to pay for the bridesmaids dresses... And the groomsmen suits/tux??

Stephanie, tuesday 21-Aug-18 18
Joey
What's mom wearing?
Joey, On August 20, 2018 at 08:05

What will your mom wear to your wedding? Did you go shopping together or did she choose her outfit alone? Is she matching or complimenting your wedding color palette, or wearing something totally...

Shelby, thursday 23-Aug-18 16
Kelly
Table Number Ideas
Kelly, On June 11, 2018 at 15:56

DIYers...I can't believe how expensive dumb table numbers are! Our colours are dark green and gold. Our venue has these beautiful wood rectangular tables, and we're doing Italian Ruscus down the...

Julia, sunday 16-Sep-18 31
Leanne
My dress has finally arrived!!
Leanne, On August 9, 2018 at 14:50

After ordering my dress almost a year ago, it finally arrived and I was able to pick it up this weekend!! I was EXTREMELY nervous about trying it on as I had gained quite a bit of weight since I...

Holly, tuesday 21-Aug-18 36
Kira
Guest's Children
Kira, On July 16, 2018 at 10:41

Any suggestions how to politely let guests know we're trying to have a child-free wedding? There will be one exception where some out of country family members will need to bring their kids but we're...

Alfred, wednesday 5-Dec-18 19
Haley
Dinner Only Reception
Haley, On August 5, 2018 at 11:04

Has anyone had or know someone who had a small ceremony followed by dinner at a restaurant? Thoughts?

Kim, tuesday 21-Aug-18 13
Holly
Bellamere Winery in London, On
Holly, On August 21, 2018 at 15:24

Hello! I'm getting married at Bellamere winery in London. I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or tips for the venue? Did you do your pictures there? How was the food? Which DJ would...

Tori, tuesday 11-Sep-18 1 59
Jenna
Asking a family member to sing at the wedding
Jenna, On August 20, 2018 at 00:14

Hello! I want to ask my cousin to sing at the wedding. He's a professional and does musical theater and is incredibly talented. But do you think that it is tacky to ask? Or would put him on the spot?...

Kelly, wednesday 12-Sep-18 11
Kristina
Card for your future husband
Kristina, On August 20, 2018 at 19:15

Where did people find a card for your future husband to give him the morning of the wedding with his gift? I have checked Carlton cards, Wal-Mart and shoppers with no luck. Everything is for people to...

Meagan, friday 24-Aug-18 9
Natasha
Does anyone know of a Canadian money registry website?
Natasha, On July 26, 2018 at 00:27

Where people can donate cash? Kinda lik a honeymoon fund or something but instead just gifts and also a website that does it for free?

Holly, tuesday 21-Aug-18 4
Bianca
One Year Away!
Bianca, On August 4, 2018 at 00:15

I'm so excited and a little nervous that my wedding is officially under a year away as of 15 minutes ago! Where has the time gone?! Has anyone else had that "ah ha!" moment when they realized that...

Bianca, wednesday 22-Aug-18 61
Brittany
Show me your ______ ring!
Brittany, On August 13, 2018 at 12:28

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split...

Tyanna, wednesday 12-Sep-18 72
Jennifer
Wedding Dress Success 👰💍
Jennifer, On August 8, 2018 at 11:44

Omg!!!!So excited still. Last weekend found my wedding dress. And had a sea of emotions because of my family. Before going shopping. My MIL (who lives in the states and couldnt come). Offered to give...

Kay, friday 24-Aug-18 45
Stephanie
Sharing my Save The Dates!
Stephanie, On August 15, 2018 at 20:01

Hello all! Just wanted to share a quick pic of the save the dates we just finished! Kept it simple! Used photos from our engagement shoot with PinkPineapple Photography (and I couldnt recommend them...

Joy, wednesday 5-Dec-18 18
Amanda
Who cares about what I'm wearing... Get a load of my dog!!!
Amanda, On August 16, 2018 at 14:41

So, my pup's tuxedo came in recently and I SO want to plaster him all over Facebook, but am also trying to keep things a surprise. So... I will plaster him all over wedding wire! My Sharp dressed man...

Kay, monday 27-Aug-18 25
AJ Juras
Honey moon fund instead of gifts!
AJ Juras, On August 9, 2018 at 11:53

Hey everyone! So my fiancé and I are discussing that instead of wedding gifts we would rather have people contribute money to our honey moon fund! There isn’t really anything we are in need of and...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 12
Jennifer
Advice regarding bartenders & tipping!
Jennifer, On August 16, 2018 at 01:52

Hello all! Just need everyones advice/thoughts At our venue, we are responsible for bringing our own alcohol, but we hired bartenders through our catering company to serve the alcohol, and went...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 9
Marcia
Officially Married!!
Marcia, On August 12, 2018 at 10:23

Guyssss, I officially got married last night! All the blood sweat and tears was so worth it!! Got to admit I’m so happy to be done with planning! Thank you to my WeddingWire family this app really...

Brittany, tuesday 4-Sep-18 63
C
Couples getting married on 2/november/2019 in Ontario
Chrissy, On February 9, 2018 at 14:02

Hey Ladies where is everyone getting married?! just totally curious we are having a small 60 ppl cocktail reception

Cindy, thursday 10-Jan-19 9
Joey
Do you kiss every day?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:16

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Do you and your partner make sure that you have at least one deep romantic kiss every day? Do you think it's necessary...

Kirsten, thursday 14-Nov-19 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics