Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenn
Frequent user March 2019 Ontario

iso of a vintage look mailbox for card holder

Jenn, on August 21, 2018 at 13:53 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

vintage mailbox card holder - Does anyone possibly know where I might be able to find a card holder similar to the picture below?iso of a vintage look mailbox for card holder 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jenn, on August 27, 2018 at 14:14
  • Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! I'll take a look Smiley smile

• Holly
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That looks awesome!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The vintage money box is a rare find and not going to be anywhere in stores or amazon/ebay sites.

Search online and sime companies will be selling it. Good Luck on your find.
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! I wanted something like this as well, but through my research, I found that these are British post boxes, and I believe are available for rent in the UK.

I settled for a metal mailbox with the little flag. I got it at a vintage shop and I'm painting it white and gold.

I was a Michael's the other day and saw they have some cute mailboxes if you're open to different styles.

OR...I think this ones a winner: (Photo below!)

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/598591979/personalised-wedding-post-box-party?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_ca_en_ca_a-craft_supplies_and_tools-other&utm_custom1=10c4f22a-1dcd-4c14-9407-c1b8f0bfe4a7&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2b_UpfD-3AIV27bACh1oDgJ7EAYYAyABEgLw8PD_BwE

iso of a vintage look mailbox for card holder 2

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is the only thing somewhat similar that I could find: Etsy Wedding Card Mailbox

The only other idea I have is to try and find an old mailbox and then spruce it up by painting it and do a little TLC on it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics