Skip to main content
Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Toronto, Ontario · From April 2018

Hi Ho! Caitlyn the bride here! When I'm not wedding planning I am working as a paralegal, knitting, cross stitching, baking, shopping, writing or napping... View more

Hi Ho! Caitlyn the bride here! When I'm not wedding planning I am working as a paralegal, knitting, cross stitching, baking, shopping, writing or napping usually. I love Disney! Come talk Disney to me! I'm also a featured user so feel free to ask me any wedding questions you may have or just pop in my inbox and say hi!

Happily married 🎉

January 18, 2020

1530days 22hrs
C
Wedding invitations
Carrie, On November 12, 2020 at 19:34

Hello just wondering if anyone used Anns bridal bargains for invitation? Been looking around for some we like and found one on this site but not sure if there are trustworthy or not.

Caitlyn, friday 13-Nov-20 3
Jael
Guests Coming to Ceremony but Not Reception
Jael, On November 1, 2020 at 19:37

Hey guys! So our outdoor ceremony can accommodate all of our original guests (100 people) but due to Covid-19 restrictions our reception can only have 50-60 people. Should I still invite those people...

Alexis, tuesday 3-Nov-20 6
Hank
Wedding Cake Flavours
Hank, On October 14, 2020 at 19:41

Tell me about your wedding cake flavours! Not the colour or decoration but what it actually tastes like. Why did you pick that flavour? Did you taste a bunch before deciding? Did you get one flavour...

Jasmine, friday 16-Oct-20 13 1
Alyssa
Is a colour palette necessary?
Alyssa, On October 3, 2020 at 11:18

I am not super fond of being stuck with only one colour for my wedding. I pick one and then about a month later I change my mind. I’m not doing any decorations because my venue doesn’t need it, and...

Vinod, tuesday 13-Oct-20 6
Lindsay
Thank you cards and covid
Lindsay, On October 1, 2020 at 12:53

Hi Everyone, We got married on February 2, 2020 right before COVID hit. I am just working on sending out the Thank you cards now due to delays from COVID. Do I mention the delay due to COVID in the...

Vinod, wednesday 14-Oct-20 7
Kaitlyn
How are you dealing with save the dates and Covid?
Kaitlyn, On September 21, 2020 at 13:10

We have our save the dates ready to go but I really don't know if we should be sending them out. Our original plan is/was to invite approximately 225 guests, but with COVID we will very likely need to...

Linda, sunday 27-Sep-20 18
Jasmine
Who plans the events before the wedding?
Jasmine, On September 16, 2020 at 22:14

does the maid of honor plan all the parties like bride shower and bachelorette? how about jack and jill? do the different parties get planned by different bridesmaids or should it all be maid of...

Jasmine, thursday 17-Sep-20 13
Arexy
Seating chart - alpha order?
Arexy, On September 13, 2020 at 17:21

Hi everyone - I am doing my seating chart by table number. Does each separate section need to be in alphabetical order? Is it alpha order by first or last name?

Vanessa, monday 14-Sep-20 7
Kasey
Venue Troubles....help!
Kasey, On September 7, 2020 at 10:43

Hi Brides! Just wanted to post this here and see if anyone else had something similar happen to them because of Covid. Me and my fiancé booked a venue back in April of this year. Our wedding was...

Vinod, wednesday 9-Sep-20 5
Nicole
Question re: photography & dinner
Nicole, On August 27, 2020 at 16:11

Hi everyone! I have the most ridiculous question. We have booked a photographer for full day photography (getting ready all the way through to one/two hours into dancing aspect of reception). My...

Jasmine, thursday 17-Sep-20 17
Caitlyn
Planning the Seating Plan
Caitlyn, On August 26, 2020 at 20:31

One of the final details that we had to organize for the wedding was how we were going to seat guests. We knew we wanted to assign tables, but let guests choose their seats at their assigned table....

Kl, thursday 27-Aug-20 5 121
Elizabeth
Wedding reception timeline worries
Elizabeth, On August 23, 2020 at 22:36

Hey Everyone! I’ve only been planning my wedding timeline for a hot minute now, (been engaged for only a month), and I’ve always imagined having a later ceremony/reception, but I was met with a lot of...

Vinod, wednesday 26-Aug-20 6
Caitlyn
Your Relationship...in memes!!
Caitlyn, On August 13, 2020 at 21:53

I love memes so much! Very often we’ll look at memes and say “that’s you/me/us! What memes do you think describe your relationship? I want to see them!

Veronica, saturday 15-Aug-20 5
Marissa
How are you celebrating your anniversary?
Marissa, On August 11, 2020 at 22:07

Today was our 1st wedding anniversary! We chose to keep it lowkey and order in, since we didn't want to take a chance on dining out just yet. We did, however, stick to one special plan which was to...

Marissa, wednesday 23-Sep-20 18
Caitlyn
Your Quest for the One Ring!
Caitlyn, On July 30, 2020 at 23:28

Choosing our wedding rings was one of the final planning decisions that we made. We decided to not go with matching rings and we each picked what we individually wanted. I went with a white gold...

Kristen, monday 3-Aug-20 7 187
L
We did it, We got married during Covid!
LJ Hisey, On July 26, 2020 at 09:55

We did it! Let me tell you I am so glad we decided to go with the flow and have an intimate wedding in our parents backyard. It was so special and amazing to have the closest 25 people with us to...

Veronica, wednesday 5-Aug-20 19
Caitlyn
Bridesmaid Dress Decisions
Caitlyn, On July 16, 2020 at 17:15

I personally found choosing bridesmaid dresses to be slightly more difficult than choosing my wedding dress. I was overwhelmed with options! I personally wanted to go with the traditional look of...

Alexandra, monday 20-Jul-20 18 299
Jean
Flowers? Should i diy or just buy them?
Jean, On July 13, 2020 at 13:54

Do you know what the average cost of flowers are? I'm debating about whether or not to DIY them or if I should search for an affordable florist? All my searches are showing that one bouquet is...

Courtney, friday 11-Sep-20 10
Caitlyn
What’s your wedding hair inspiration?
Caitlyn, On July 1, 2020 at 19:44

It took me a long time to decide on my hairstyle for my wedding. I stalked Pinterest for so long looking for inspiration. I knew from early on that I wanted a sort of half up and half down style but I...

Kristen, tuesday 7-Jul-20 9
Amanda
Memory Lane
Amanda, On June 30, 2020 at 09:45

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen! I thought what better than sharing your VERY FIRST picture of you and your partner, and one of your most recent pictures together! Let's look at how much we have all grown...

Amanda, thursday 2-Jul-20 26
Hank
Wedding Bands
Hank, On June 15, 2020 at 21:36

Just curious, are you getting matching bands? If not from the same set then something that looks like they could match ie same material, same colour? If you ladies (the and few gents who are here)...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 27
Britt
My diy flowers
Britt, On June 11, 2020 at 23:40

Here are my DIY flowers I finally finished. Wedding is just shy of 5wks away

Britt, sunday 14-Jun-20 13
Briana
Advice for Ball Gown...?
Briana, On June 5, 2020 at 13:05

Hi all! I’m hoping for some advice here. I got eloped in April due to COVID but I’m having major second guesses about my dress. I’m not sure if it’s the dress, or if it’s the way I think I look in the...

Briana, sunday 14-Jun-20 5
Joey
Music Monday - share your musical moments and ask for song suggestions HERE!
Joey, On June 1, 2020 at 09:18

The music you choose for your wedding day can perfectly complement the emotional moments of your wedding. But, there's so many moments that need underscoring! The procession, the recession, entering...

Vinod, saturday 6-Jun-20 12 1
R
Paying for the wedding
Rachelle, On May 28, 2020 at 12:35

Hello everyone! I have a question in regards to paying for the wedding. Personally we have already saved up most of the money for our wedding on August 28, 2021 (and my plan is to have everything...

Darmae, tuesday 2-Jun-20 11
Brooke
Wedding songs
Brooke, On May 22, 2020 at 19:36

Spam your wedding songs! First dance, entrances, parent dances. Anyone ever do a surprise dance with their father breaking out in song? Any nov 7 brides staying hopeful?! Lets share ❤️

Danielle, wednesday 27-May-20 22
H
bm Colour
Hayle, On May 13, 2020 at 16:20

Torn. So originally I thought I wanted a burgundy/ red colour since I’m getting married in October. I know 90% I will have the girls order from David’s and if not probably online. I know it’s hard to...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 10
Stefanie
Are you telling others?
Stefanie, On May 12, 2020 at 00:47

Those who are still getting legally married on your original date and having a ceremony/vow renewal next year, are you telling others? Or keeping it a secret until the big wedding?

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 23
C
Videographer, did you regret not hiring one?
Carling, On May 8, 2020 at 19:56

I am sooo torn! I love rewatching any little clips of my fiancé and I now, even the 20 second ones of us doing something silly, so I think I would personally rewatch it over and over again, don’t know...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 37 1
Amelia
Bouquet Help
Amelia, On May 8, 2020 at 10:53

Happy Friday everyone! Due to circumstances (that shall not be named) I am now wanting real flowers for my bouquet to support a local business. Can you help me decide? Based on my Pinterest board of...

Elly, thursday 18-Jun-20 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics