Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Wedding invitations

Carrie, on November 12, 2020 at 19:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
Hello just wondering if anyone used Anns bridal bargains for invitation? Been looking around for some we like and found one on this site but not sure if there are trustworthy or not.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Caitlyn, on November 13, 2020 at 13:57
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't use Ann's Bridal Bargains, but I used Invitations by Dawn, which is their sister site. I was very satisfied with our invitations. The paper quality was great and they printed exactly as expected.

As others have mentioned, you do have to factor in exchange rate and shipping. however, with their frequent sales it was honestly cheaper to buy from them then to get similar invitations from vendors I looked at locally.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't used that company though the exchange rate is going to be higher in price and as hank mentioned the taxes and shipping charges applied.

As an alternative, Vistaprint is a site with many choices and customizing your invitation to your style and pictures to add if desired. They have half price savings as I am creating my own calendars and Christmas cards every year. Their quality is excellent and service too.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Though the price looks cheap, you have to factor in an extra 32% for the rate exchange (the site is American and likely selling for 99c USD not CAD) and then there's duty on top of that. Not to mention the whopping $35 fee for basic shipping. If you're going for basic postcard style invites, you can likely find something similar in a local print shop without all the hassle. And you'd be supporting local that way.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics