Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

Regina, Saskatchewan · From March 2018

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in... View more

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in our living room surrounded by our parents and had plans to have a destination wedding in March 2020. A week before we were set to leave for the Dominican Republic with 31 of our closest friends and family, a pandemic had changed 2 years of planning and halted everything! We are now making plans to celebrate our love with a 5 year vow renewal at home surrounded by our loved ones and 3 children.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

October 12, 2024

197days 21hrs : 0min
Sarah
Joint bachelor/bachelorette party
Sarah, On January 29, 2019 at 01:01

Did anyone have a joint bachelor/ bachelorette party or are you planning to have one? What did you guys do? We live in Regina and are having a hard time. We thought about pub golf but the bars in this...

Liarra, tuesday 29-Jan-19 11
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Round or Rectangle?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Final question!! How is your reception space shaping up? Do you like the look of classic round tables at the reception, or are you all-in on long rectangular tables? Which table style gets your vote?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 72
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Over-the-Top or Understated?

Which wedding style do you prefer? All things glitz, glam, and over-the-top? Or classic, subtle, and understated? Which decor style gets your vote? Over-the-Top? Photo from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes Or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 68
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Silver or Gold?

From your rings to the decor - which metal do you love more? Silver or gold? Silver? Photo by Krista Fox Photography Or Gold? Photo by Aaron and Jillian Photography Next Question: Over-the-Top or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 69
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Casual or Formal?

Casual or formal? Which attire and atmosphere is more your style?? Casual? Photo by Black Tie Cinema in Edmonton Or Formal? Photo from Aklasu in Red Deer, AB Next Question: Silver or Gold? Back to the...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Arches or Artwork?

What about your ceremony decor? Would you rather say "I do" in front of a decorative arch, or a piece of custom artwork? Arches? Photo from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Or Artwork?Photo by Poly Mendes...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Vibrant or Pastel Palette?

Are you obsessed with weddings that are bright, bold, and colourful? Or do you love the light pastel palettes? Do you prefer vibrant or pastel colour palettes? Vibrant? Photo from Hitched by Joelle in...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Greenery or Flowers?

Do you love the natural look of greenery or are you all about the flower blossoms? Which decor style do you prefer? 🍃🌸 Greenery? Photo from by Francesca, xo Weddings and Events in Toronto Or Flowers?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 75
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Sand or Snow?

The battle of the climates!! Would you rather feel the sand between your toes while saying "I do", or celebrate in the snow? Which wedding style gets your vote, sand or snow?? Sand? 🏖️ Photo from...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Sarah
Regina Court House or City Hall Wedding
Sarah, On October 7, 2018 at 20:24

Did anyone do a city hall/ court house wedding before leaving for their destination wedding? We want to do all the legal stuff before we leave, but celebrate our destination wedding date as our actual...

Leah, tuesday 9-Oct-18 3 1,729
Sarah
Bridal shower
Sarah, On September 2, 2018 at 21:37

I am wondering if having a bridal shower is appropriate. I’m really struggling with should we or shouldn’t we, have a bridal shower? not only because this is my second wedding but also because we are...

Sarah, tuesday 4-Sep-18 5
Sarah
Bridesmaid dresses
Sarah, On August 5, 2018 at 13:25

Bridesmaid dresses Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows where to get these dresses or something pretty close? I of course found these on pinterest and instantly fell in love. However, every link that...

Elena, wednesday 15-Aug-18 8
Sarah
Blended families
Sarah, On March 13, 2018 at 11:59

What are some ways you have chosen to incorporate your children into the ceremony? My son is currently 4 and will be 6 when his new best friend and mommy say "I do." We are having a beach wedding and...

Sarah, thursday 15-Mar-18 6
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did/will you move in together?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you, or when will you, move...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 32
Emilie
Which newlywed pillow is your favourite?
Emilie, On November 22, 2016 at 19:05

Evening wonderful brides You're about to become husband and wife!! Congrats! What will you change around the house once you say "I Do"? How do you like these pillow ideas? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Which...

Vinod, monday 13-Aug-18 22
Natasha
Inexpensive date nights ..... ideas
Natasha, On November 21, 2016 at 13:08

Hello Ladies, As I am sure everyone here can relate ... weddings take up alot of your time and energy and not to mention funds .... but we also need to make sure we are setting aside one on one...

Leah, sunday 22-Apr-18 26
Emilie
Who is the most romantic? You or Him?
Emilie, On October 3, 2016 at 19:05

Hey sweethearts Who is the most romantic in your relationship? You or Him? Image: Pinterest

Vinod, monday 13-Aug-18 9
María
Who's the best cooker in the house?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 19:05

Hi amazing Community, Ok, here is the question: Who's the best cooker in the house? You He *** Images: Giphy

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 24
Emilie
Will you call your in-laws mom and dad?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Once you say "I Do", your two families become officially one. Will you call your in-laws mom and dad? Image: Pinterest

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 41
Joey
What's the best part of living with your partner?
Joey, On February 17, 2018 at 14:05

Brag on that wonderful partner of yours! What is the best part of living together? What do they do that makes sharing a home with them extra special? Photo by Nomad by NK in Vancouver

Vinod, sunday 12-Aug-18 13
Emilie
Who said I love you first?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 18:05

Hey lovely ladies! Were you the one who made the first steps in the relationship? How about saying "I love you"? Who said it first? Image: Pinterest

Becky, friday 16-Mar-18 13
Emilie
Wedding bouquet. White or coloured?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 20:05

Hey amazing brides! When you think about your bouquet... Do you prefer to have colours or only white? A. Colours B. White A or B ? *** Images: Pinterest

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 10
Zoë
Bridesmaids' dress: Mismatched
Zoë, On June 13, 2017 at 07:05

Hello Future brides! Game of the week. Did you chose for your bridesmaids a mismatched? You've frequently been drawn to a clothing rack only to buy nothing on it- the complementary items looked...

Karen, friday 16-Mar-18 14
Zoë
Where did you meet?
Zoë, On May 16, 2017 at 04:42

Hi future brides! Next question. Where did you two meet? Did you meet in a party, online, at work, tinder? *** pinterest Follow >>What ring did they choose?

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 13
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics