Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

Regina, Saskatchewan · From March 2018

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in... View more

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in our living room surrounded by our parents and had plans to have a destination wedding in March 2020. A week before we were set to leave for the Dominican Republic with 31 of our closest friends and family, a pandemic had changed 2 years of planning and halted everything! We are now making plans to celebrate our love with a 5 year vow renewal at home surrounded by our loved ones and 3 children.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

October 12, 2024

135days 0hrs : 2min

Discussions

Sarah
Joint bachelor/bachelorette party
Sarah of Before the wedding, On January 29, 2019 at 01:01

Did anyone have a joint bachelor/ bachelorette party or are you planning to have one? What did you guys do? We live in Regina and are having a hard time. We thought about pub golf but the bars in this...

Liarra, tuesday 29-Jan-19 11 222
Sarah
Regina Court House or City Hall Wedding
Sarah of Wedding ceremony, On October 7, 2018 at 20:24

Did anyone do a city hall/ court house wedding before leaving for their destination wedding? We want to do all the legal stuff before we leave, but celebrate our destination wedding date as our actual...

Leah, tuesday 9-Oct-18 3 1,816
Sarah
Bridal shower
Sarah of Before the wedding, On September 2, 2018 at 21:37

I am wondering if having a bridal shower is appropriate. I’m really struggling with should we or shouldn’t we, have a bridal shower? not only because this is my second wedding but also because we are...

Sarah, tuesday 4-Sep-18 5 150
Sarah
Bridesmaid dresses
Sarah of Wedding fashion, On August 5, 2018 at 13:25

Bridesmaid dresses Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows where to get these dresses or something pretty close? I of course found these on pinterest and instantly fell in love. However, every link that...

Elena, wednesday 15-Aug-18 8 203
Sarah
Wedding favours
Sarah of Wedding reception, On March 13, 2018 at 15:44

Do you need wedding favors for a destination wedding? If so, what are some ideas?

Vinod, friday 16-Mar-18 10 110
Sarah
Blended families
Sarah of Wedding ceremony, On March 13, 2018 at 11:59

What are some ways you have chosen to incorporate your children into the ceremony? My son is currently 4 and will be 6 when his new best friend and mommy say "I do." We are having a beach wedding and...

Sarah, thursday 15-Mar-18 6 86

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics