Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who said I love you first?

Emilie, on March 30, 2017 at 18:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

Hey lovely ladies!

Were you the one who made the first steps in the relationship? How about saying "I love you"? Smiley heart

Who said it first? Smiley catface

Who said I love you first?

Image: Pinterest

13 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on March 16, 2018 at 11:28
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He said it first Smiley smile

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I said it first, then he said it back right away Smiley heart

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was all me (first steps, ILY, etc.). He was the one who proposed tho lmao
  • Sarah
    Curious October 2024 Saskatchewan
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I said it first. He waited until he proposed to actually say "I am so in love with you, I have been waiting for the right moment to say it!"

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    .....Smiley kiss .....
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I remember it was my FH said I love you to me first and I said it after him. He made the first steps in our relationship but we took our time getting to know each other.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I said it first. It was only like a week into our relationship. Oops.But okay, so on our first date we somehow got into talking about our childhood and I was telling him how much I used to play N64 and listed all the games I loved playing on that system.
    Layer that week we were watching a movie at his house and he left the room and came back with a big box. I opened it and it was a freaking Nintendo 64! With every singme game I had mentioned on our first date! I cried and "I love you" just sort of spilled out of my mouth haha.. It was so sweet just knowing he truly listened and took in everything I talked about on our date.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He said it first!
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He said he Loved me first, which was a total surprise .

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Awww that's super sweet!!!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll share the funny version too! I first said it to him before we were even going out, and I panicked! Luckily our mutual guy friend who introduced us showed up, along with another, so I quickly told them "I love you!" Poor FH, he was so confused... Lol
    Valentine's day happened a couple months into our relationship, after dinner we left the resto, and it started snowing.. Those perfect big snowflakes were falling all around us as we hugged each other and we looked at each other and said, "I want to tell you something", then I said "you go first" and that was our official first time saying it to each other Smiley smile hihihi
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So amazingly hilarious and perfect!! Hehe I also have a funny story for our first "first"!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So this one is a little bit of a funny story because there were technically two firsts. I said I love you first but he didn't hear me, as we were watching a show, and when he asked me what I said I answered with something like "how are you?" or something and just shrugged it off because we had only been dating a few months. The first time I love you was really said in our relationship, he actually said it first! Smiley smile He beat me to it by a few seconds. We were up at his cottage and it was just the two of us and we hadn't seen each other in a little bit so it was all very romantic!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics