Skip to main content
Natasha
Natasha

Toronto, Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 14, 2019

1771days 20hrs
Natasha
Bachelorette in Mexico!! What currency to bring?
Natasha, On May 21, 2019 at 12:29

I am leaving in a few days for my bachelorette in Mexico and I am so excited? Anyone who has travelled there recently? What currency did you bring and what are you currency recommendations? We are...

Amanda, thursday 30-May-19 16
Natasha
Wedding veil
Natasha, On May 18, 2019 at 19:13

I am wearing a ball gown off the shoulder dress and want to get a 5 meter veil! What are your thoughts? Is that tooo long? I am having a ledge garden ceremony and banquet hall reception.

Natasha, tuesday 21-May-19 4
Megan
Bridesmaid abroad - 'suddenly' can't afford dress...
Megan, On May 17, 2019 at 08:44

Hi all ~ thanks in advance for reading. I'm almost in tears, super frustrated and don't know if I'm being crazy or not. So I have three bridesmaids, one is currently living in Europe (but she seemed...

Natasha, saturday 18-May-19 16
Machaila
double Booked!! Help!!
Machaila, On May 17, 2019 at 15:00

Hi everyone. It is two weeks before my wedding and my venue has just informed me that they have double booked my wedding. What on earth do I do?

Amie, tuesday 21-May-19 17
Robyn
28 days to find a new dress...
Robyn, On May 18, 2019 at 08:18

I had my third fitting for my wedding dress and it actually looks worse than it did before 🤣 I know it's insane, but today I'm on the hunt for a new dress. Going to keep my mind open and my fingers...

Tori, tuesday 21-May-19 16
Natasha
Wedding ring set
Natasha, On May 9, 2019 at 12:17

I am torn between if I want to get the matching wedding band for my engagement ring or if I would like to get something else. Please let me know your opinion. Here is a picture of my engaement ring. ...

Natasha, saturday 18-May-19 8
Robyn
Affordable photobooth?
Robyn, On March 12, 2019 at 15:16

Hey everyone... does anyone know an affordable photobooth company in the GTA? Most seem to be asking $600+ for 3 hrs, which is way out of our budget. We found one, MM WackyPix, that was asking...

Natasha, monday 18-Mar-19 14
Joey
Do you have a bouquet toss song?
Joey, On March 13, 2019 at 08:05

Will your reception feature a bouquet toss? If so, what soundtrack will underscore the big moment? Photo from Madison and AJ Dickie's wedding

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 16
Cindy
rsvp cards...which option?
Cindy, On March 13, 2019 at 16:35

Hi everyone. I'm designing and printing my own invitations on a set I got from Michael's. I'm having trouble choosing my RSVP and organizing it. We have so many choices of food and my RSVP cards are...

Natasha, monday 18-Mar-19 9
Fernanda
Bridesmaid - what is the limit?
Fernanda, On March 13, 2019 at 18:17

Hi ladies. Can anyone give me advice on what is the “norm” for the number of bridesmaids? I’m not originally from Canada and was used to seing up to 12 couples in weddings. Would 8 be okay ? What do...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 18
Karen
Wedding invitations Plus one and Rsvp's.
Karen, On March 13, 2019 at 22:44

I have finished my invites and have sent them out only to realize that I didn't specify if someone can bring a plus one and children are allowed to our wedding. I'm just going to do it on our website...

Natasha, monday 18-Mar-19 4 1
Natasha
RSVP... Meal options
Natasha, On March 7, 2019 at 23:02

Did/are you giving meal option for your wedding? If so, are you putting just the standard: meat, pescatarian, vegetarian? Or do you put the actual meats. I have two meat per plate so just wondering....

Alissa, sunday 10-Mar-19 13 821
Leah
Hive minds: Seeking accessory suggestions
Leah, On March 7, 2019 at 15:47

I’m gong accessory shopping with my mum and bestie this weekend at a local vintage store and thought I’d get some suggestions from the WW community first. Unfortunately I do not have photos of me in...

Allison, friday 8-Mar-19 8
Alexa
Looking for a wedding band that fits with my Ering
Alexa, On March 7, 2019 at 17:53

Hi there!! So heres what I have going on. My ering is an "ever love" ring from charm diamonds! It is beautiful. But I have been recently been going to jewlery stores looking for a band that looks nice...

Sinéad, thursday 14-Mar-19 5
Lynnie
How much time are you taking off work for your wedding and honeymoon?
Lynnie, On March 7, 2019 at 13:05

How much time do you plan to take off work (if any), for your wedding and honeymoon? Just a few days before and after? A couple of weeks? How much time off are you taking?

Stephanie, thursday 25-Apr-19 27
Natasha
Wedding cake designs- let’s see them cakes!
Natasha, On March 7, 2019 at 22:11

If you’re already married, share a picture of your beautiful wedding cake and if you are soon to be married upload an inspiration photo of what you want your dream wedding cake to look like!

Candace, sunday 17-Mar-19 15 250
Lynnie
Never have I ever... spent so much money!
Lynnie, On March 4, 2019 at 07:05

Have you ever shelled out this much money before? Or does your wedding budget pale in comparison to your college tuition or how much you spent on your house? Image from Buzzfeed Next Question: Never...

OliviaGreys, tuesday 31-Mar-20 32
Lynnie
Never have I ever... given cash as a wedding gift
Lynnie, On March 4, 2019 at 13:05

Do you always buy a physical gift off the couples' registry? Or do you prefer to give money as a gift? Have you ever given cash (or check!) as a wedding gift? Next Question: Never have I ever... spent...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32
Lynnie
Never have I ever... caught the bouquet

Have you ever caught the bouquet at a wedding? Or have you never been that lucky lady?? 💐 Next Question: Never have I ever... given cash as a wedding gift Back to the Beginning: Never Have I Ever! ...

Renée, friday 27-Sep-19 32
Lynnie
Never have I ever... had too much to drink at a wedding

Have you ever been guilty of being that guest? Enjoyed the open bar a little too much? Time to fess up! Next Question: Never have I ever... caught the bouquet Back to the Beginning: Never Have I Ever!...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 29
Lynnie
Never have I ever... planned my wedding at work

Are you guilty of planning your wedding at work? Or have you never worked on your wedding plans at work?? Photo from Chapel of the Flowers Next Question: Never have I ever... had too much to drink at...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 33
Lynnie
Never have I ever... given a toast

Have you ever been tasked with giving a toast at the reception? What about at the rehearsal dinner? Photo by Ben Benvie Photography in Ottawa, ON Next Question: Never have I ever... planned my wedding...

Lynnie
Never have I ever... forgotten to RSVP for a wedding!

As a guest, have you always remembered to RSVP? What about RSVPing on time?? Photo from Edelweiss Studio + Stationery in Toronto Next Question: Never have I ever... given a toast Back to the...

Lynnie
Never have I ever... been a bridesmaid or groomsman

Have you ever been a part of the wedding party before? Or never have I ever? Let's hear your wedding history! Photo from Hacienda Sarria in Kitchener, ON Next Question: Never have I ever... forgotten...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32
Lynnie
Never have I ever... been to a wedding

Is your wedding your first ever wedding? Share your answer! Photo from Eagle Valley Retreat in Squamish, BC Next Question: Never have I ever... been a bridesmaid or groomsman Back to the Beginning:...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 31
Natasha
Unplugged Ceremony?
Natasha, On February 28, 2019 at 21:08

To unplug or plug that is the question? What are your thoughts on the unplugged ceremony? Will you be doing one? If so, what’s your reasoning? I’m on the fence between I hate how everyone phones out...

Sarah, saturday 16-Mar-19 25
Lynnie
Classic or custom vows?
Lynnie, On February 25, 2019 at 13:05

Are you and your future spouse writing our own vows? Or are you sticking with the traditional "in sickness and health"? If you're writing your own vows - are you slipping in a joke or keeping them...

Holly, saturday 2-Mar-19 25
Lynnie
Are your printing your envelopes, hiring a calligrapher, or addressing them by hand?
Lynnie, On February 28, 2019 at 13:05

How are you addressing your invitation envelopes? Are you writing each one out by hand? Are you paying to have them printed? Or are you hiring a calligrapher? Photo from Vignettes Studio in North...

Cherry, friday 1-Mar-19 25
Leah
Signature drink conundrum - solutions wanted!
Leah, On February 27, 2019 at 22:08

We're based in Toronto, ON but getting married in Victoria, BC. We've got our bartending service booked, and as part of their package they offer 2 signature drinks. The problem is we won't be able to...

Natasha, thursday 28-Feb-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics