Megs

Toronto, Ontario · From December 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 23, 2018

2013days 14hrs
Lynnie
First Dance - Before or After Dinner?
Lynnie, On October 1, 2018 at 09:05

When will you share your first dance together as a married couple? Will your first dance be before or after dinner? Before Dinner? Photo from Erin Estate Weddings in Erin, ON Or After Dinner? Photo...

Kaisha, saturday 17-Nov-18 28
Kelly
Feeling the money stress!
Kelly, On September 6, 2018 at 14:04

Do you feel alone in the planning process? I wish my finance would take more initiative. But he's not a planner. I'm very much feeling the financial burden right now. We had to give our venue...

Kelly, friday 14-Sep-18 29
Sheena
Honeymoon
Sheena, On August 28, 2018 at 07:10

Hi guys Just wondering how long after your wedding will you be going on your honeymoon? My fiance and I are getting married on the 2nd of November, but aren't going on our honeymoon until late...

Melissa, friday 28-Sep-18 24
Amanda
Bridal Party Hair & Makeup
Amanda, On August 24, 2018 at 15:39

Hi All! I have just finished putting a deposit down for hair and makeup for me and my bridal party, my question is, has anyone gifted this to their bridal party instead of asking them to pay for it? I...

Susan, thursday 1-Nov-18 17
Lynnie
Roses or Peonies?
Lynnie, On August 17, 2018 at 16:15

Which popular wedding flower is your fave?? Roses or peonies? 🌹 Roses? Photo from Fresh Blooms in Langley Or peonies? Photo from Country Basket Flower Boutique in Niagara Falls

Holly, thursday 23-Aug-18 20
Joey
What planning task are you finishing this weekend?
Joey, On August 18, 2018 at 14:05

Tell us what planning task you are going to dominate this weekend? Shout it out and then go crush it!

Leanne, tuesday 21-Aug-18 12
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Amanda
Omg... Seriously?!?!
Amanda, On August 3, 2018 at 11:43

So. I'm currently 1.5 months away from my wedding, and I figured I'd check in with my officiant to send him the modified script, make sure no action is required on my end (etc). When my email (his...

Kaye, tuesday 7-Aug-18 23
Cherry
When to bustle up?
Cherry, On August 2, 2018 at 18:58

Need advise on when do brides usually bustle up their dress on the wedding day? Ceremony - Train Photo Session - Train Grand Entrance - Train or no train? Do you bustle up your dress after the photo...

Kaisha, sunday 5-Aug-18 11
Joey
Would you care if your guests wore white?
Joey, On August 3, 2018 at 08:05

Many people feel strongly that it's not appropriate for wedding guests to wear white, because that color is reserved for brides. But others feel this rule is outdated, especially as more and more...

Gina, thursday 9-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Does your dress have a train?
Lynnie, On July 31, 2018 at 15:28

Does your wedding dress have a train? Did you pick a dress with a dramatic sweeping train, or with small train just for the shape? Or did you pick a dress with a sleeker silhouette and don't have to...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 28
Kelly
Wedding bands
Kelly, On July 17, 2018 at 12:58

How early is everybody shopping for their wedding bands? Has anybody got them from a different place than where your fiance got your engagement ring? I'll be honest, when we went there, I was pretty...

Megs, monday 30-Jul-18 23
Lynnie
When do you wear your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On July 17, 2018 at 16:05

Depending on your pre-proposal jewelry habits, adjusting to wearing an engagement ring can be a little tough! When do you take off your wedding ring? Do you take it off to sleep, workout, or cook?? Do...

Kaisha, wednesday 1-Aug-18 47
Julie
Photo Booth
Julie, On July 22, 2018 at 11:59

I'm wondering if having a photo booth is or can be part of your guests gift? Bonboniere

Julie, monday 23-Jul-18 6
Lynnie
Cake: Tropical or Nautical?
Lynnie, On July 16, 2018 at 11:26

My sweet tooth is calling! Which cake design do you prefer for a sweet summer wedding treat? Tropical or nautical? Tropical? Photo by Ariel Kaitlin Photography Or Nautical? Photo by Anna Markley Next...

Geneviève, wednesday 8-Aug-18 21
Leanne
First Look
Leanne, On July 13, 2018 at 14:49

My FH and I are doing a First Look prior to our ceremony so that we have more time to take photos. Are you doing a first look or are your going the traditional route and waiting until the ceremony to...

Kelsie, monday 24-Jun-19 40
Ilish
Rosemary?
Ilish, On July 15, 2018 at 15:09

Thinking about using rosemary in a lot of aspects for our wedding (bountonnieres, place settings). Haven’t had much luck on finding artificial ... a lot of the stuff is plastic and not passable as...

Meagan, tuesday 31-Jul-18 7
Phaidra
Photographers & contracts
Phaidra, On July 14, 2018 at 15:00

Hey lovely humans, I'm looking for advice and knowledge about wedding photographers and their contracts. I have no experience with this and am hoping I can learn from you! We put out a request for a...

Phaidra, monday 16-Jul-18 7
Stephanie
Signature Cocktails!
Stephanie, On July 1, 2018 at 10:40

Hey everyone! I want to see and hear about everyones signature drinks at their wedding! We are doing a starry night theme so our drink will be blue with edible sparkles on top! Pineapple vodka based...

Jessie, monday 16-Jul-18 17
Joey
Back to Basics - How long have you been engaged?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:07

We always want to hear about your countdown to your wedding day, but are you also counting up from your proposal date? How long have you been engaged? Photo: Mag Hood Photography >>Click here to...

Andrea, monday 22-Jul-19 36
Lynnie
How are you personalizing your wedding ceremony?
Lynnie, On June 28, 2018 at 12:09

What are you doing to modernize and personalize your wedding ceremony? Are there any special elements you're adding or traditions you're definitely tweaking (or skipping completely)? I love hearing...

Jessie, monday 9-Jul-18 19
Stefanie
Dealing with Kleinfelds in Toronto
Stefanie, On June 15, 2018 at 11:55

Hi fellow bride-to-be's ... I am looking for insight and advice from those that have visited the Kleinfeld location in Toronto when looking for their dress..specifically those that have purchased...

Stephanie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 11
Francesca
Bridesmaid Robes
Francesca, On June 12, 2018 at 15:22

Hi all, I was was wondering if you can tell me a good website to purchase bridesmaid robes to get ready in. Preferably a site they also caters to plus sizes. Thank you in advance!

Kaisha, monday 18-Jun-18 6
Lynnie
Favorite floral decor: arch, wall, or chandelier?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2018 at 16:05

Which floral decor trend is your favorite? Floral arches, flower walls, or hanging floral chandeliers? 🌺 A) Floral Arches? Photo from Forever Wildfield in Toronto B) Flower Walls? Photo from Bloom...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 14
Megs
When should i buy a veil/wedding accesories?
Megs, On June 9, 2018 at 13:41

Im getting married at the end of September of this year. i've decided that I want to add a veil for the ceremony, but i'm not sure how soon i should look into finding one. My fiance and i got engaged...

Kaye, thursday 14-Jun-18 10 176
Joey
Were you surprised by the dress you picked?
Joey, On June 4, 2018 at 08:05

When you said yes to the dress, was it the style you always pictured? Was there anything about the dress that surprised you? Photo by Audrey Boivin Photography

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 32
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Wedding Dress?
Lynnie, On June 4, 2018 at 12:05

Will you wear a classic white wedding dress? Or are you experimenting with a little colour? 👰🏻 White or Colourful? White?Photo by Audrey Boivin Photography in Montreal Or Colourful? :: Pinterest Next...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 31
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Wedding Shoes?

What about your shoes? Are you sticking with traditional white, or going for a pop of color? White or Colourful? White? Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto Or Colourful? Photo by Mekina...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 31
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Veil?

What about the veil? Are you sticking with traditional white, or shaking things up be adding a little colour? White or Colourful? White? Photo by Piper Studios in Vaughn Or Colourful? (Like this...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 29
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Bridesmaids Dresses?

What about your wedding party? Bridesmaids in white is an old trend that has come back again, while bridesmaids in colored dresses has been popular most of our lives! Will your wedding party be...

Deborah, tuesday 27-Nov-18 31
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Flower Girl Attire?

What colour will your flower girls be wearing? White? Or something colourful? White?Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto Or Colourful? Photo from Hart House Restaurant in Burnaby, BC Next...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 30
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Table Linens?

Your table linens can really set the stage for the rest of your reception decor! Are you going with a clean and classic white linen? Or are you using colourful linens to transform the space? White or...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics