Skip to main content
Rachel
Rachel

London, Ontario · From November 2017

I am a 34 year old Educational Assistant who loves to sew, do yoga and read. I am marrying my best friend and partner of 6 years.

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1726days 15hrs
Rachel
Am I Forgetting Anything??
Rachel, On June 25, 2019 at 14:02

Our wedding is in less than 2 weeks! (Ahhhhhh!!). I have a horrible feeling I'm forgetting something. We have all the basics (caterer, venue, DJ, florist, hair and makeup artist, and a day of...

Rachel, tuesday 25-Jun-19 7
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23
Madisyn
Both parents walking you down the aisle?
Madisyn, On June 20, 2019 at 17:40

Hi ladies! Recently my Mom has made some comments suggesting she's upset that I haven't asked her to walk me down the aisle alongside my Dad. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed of me and my...

Katie, sunday 7-Jul-19 49
Becky
How many days left till you're married!?
Becky, On June 10, 2019 at 15:54

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up. What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding? Whats something...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 66
Breanne
Glasses!!! Will you wear them on your wedding day?
Breanne, On June 16, 2019 at 23:10

Hey Everyone!!! When discussing wedding hair and makeup today, my mom asked if I was planning on seeing my glasses for the wedding or not! I was taken aback, since this is something I haven’t even...

Tara, thursday 25-Jul-19 28
Casey
Wedding Party Dresses!
Casey, On May 28, 2019 at 15:57

Hello Ladies, There are many posts out there of the dresses we have picked to walk down the isle in, but what about your wedding party? I would love to see what dresses your girls/guys have picked for...

Casey, wednesday 5-Jun-19 26
Tessa
Wedding Guest attire
Tessa, On June 1, 2019 at 11:53

I am attending a friends wedding and I tried looking for dresses to wear. There is slim picking where I live and I found one that fits well, I could wear again and in my price point. The only thing,...

Allison, tuesday 11-Jun-19 12
Helly
Traditional Pagan Wedding Inspo
Helly, On May 19, 2019 at 19:14

Hey guys I'm currently looking for inspo for the overall aesthetic side of a traditional pagan wedding any idea or picture I could base myself on?

Cliodhna, friday 24-May-19 4
Joey
Will you cry on your wedding day?
Joey, On May 18, 2019 at 14:05

Do you expect you'll shed a few tears on your wedding day? Will your partner? What moment do you think will get the tears flowing? Photos by Frances Morency Photography in Collingwood

Amanda, wednesday 22-May-19 31
Lynnie
Do you use your fiancé(e)'s toothbrush?
Lynnie, On May 13, 2019 at 09:05

Maybe you're traveling and forgot yours, or it's a dental emergency! How creeped out are you by your SO's cooties? Do you use your fiancé(e)'s toothbrush? Never, always, or sometimes? Next Question:...

Meaghan, friday 30-Aug-19 34
Lynnie
Do you close the bathroom door?

As you get more comfortable in a relationship, you start letting down your walls! But some boundaries are meant to remain boundaries! Do you close the door when you're in the bathroom? Never, always,...

Jhon, wednesday 2-Aug-23 38
Lynnie
Do you get jealous?

Hey jealousy! 🎶 Some people like a little healthy jealousy in a relationship (emphasis on little!), but sometimes jealousy can spell disaster! How good are you at handling the green-eyed monster in...

Meaghan, friday 30-Aug-19 31
Lynnie
Do you go to bed at the same time?

Experts say that going to bed at the same times is a healthy relationship habit - probably because it gives time for intimacy and puts you on the same schedule! But in real life, sleep schedules...

Meaghan, friday 30-Aug-19 38
Lynnie
Do you remember birthdays and anniversaries?

Are you good at remembering your anniversary and your partner's birthday? Or do you frequently forget? Do you remember the milestones? Never, always, or sometimes? Next Question: Do you Netflix and...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 33
Lynnie
Do you kiss hello and goodbye?

Do you greet your fiancé(e) with a kiss every time you say hello and goodbye? 😘 Never, always, or sometimes? Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto Next Question: Do you remember birthdays and...

Shannon, friday 23-Aug-19 41
Emily
Not getting Rsvps back
Emily, On May 12, 2019 at 08:45

How do I nicely say that if I don't have their rsvp back by june 1st to please NOT come as there may not be enough seating or food for them.... wedding in august 3rd and only have 43/70 people rsvped....

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 21
Emily
Help planning.
Emily, On May 13, 2019 at 08:24

Good morning ladies. so here the deal we are three months away and up to this point I have been doing pretty much everything on my own. Not because no one is willing to help but because I have been...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 9
Amanda
Wedding License
Amanda, On May 3, 2019 at 07:53

Ok my wedding is in 35 days... I have the forms for the wedding license, when do I have to bring them in? I've read not to do it too early.. but I don't want to leave it too late as I have no idea how...

Pacifica West, monday 6-May-19 17
Rachael
Don’t really want the showers or bachelorette. Family thinks otherwise.
Rachael, On April 26, 2019 at 01:03

I have never been one for attention. I am extremely shy. I particularly hate having any attention on me and have been dreading the showers and the bachelorette party. My MOH (sister) is throwing a...

Rachel, sunday 5-May-19 7
Veronica
How early did you start diy projects?
Veronica, On March 13, 2019 at 15:33

Hey WW peeps! I'm only 2 months into the engagement and 18.5 months away from the wedding - so literally no rush at all. However I knew early on what I wanted for the wedding and it hasn't strayed...

Rachel, sunday 5-May-19 21
Carla
Pillar candles. Make or buy?
Carla, On April 22, 2019 at 14:26

Hey everyone! Has anyone made their own pillar candles for their big day?? I need about 150 in various heights but they are SO expensive. Could this be a DIY?!

Rachel, sunday 5-May-19 7
Seleena
Biggest diy Project Ever-what is yours?
Seleena, On April 1, 2019 at 11:26

I am currently working on the largest DIY project for my wedding. So far, I have spent about 14 (give or take) hours on it. I have only completed 23 of 110 strands! 🤯 It is actually pretty fun to work...

Seleena, wednesday 11-Sep-19 46
Jennifer
Jam Jar Gifts
Jennifer, On May 4, 2019 at 20:50

Visiting with my MOH (who is also amazingly crafty) and we finished decorating the jars of jam we are giving away at the wedding.

Sarah, friday 2-Aug-19 21
Jennifer
My diy Invitations
Jennifer, On April 22, 2019 at 14:39

Finally....DONE! Love them and they go perfectly with the rustic theme of our wedding. Thankfully most will be hand delivered. Not sure yet of what the cost will be to ship the rest. Hopefully I won't...

Rachel, sunday 5-May-19 20
Joey
Who is most strict about the budget?
Joey, On April 27, 2019 at 14:05

Who is the frugal one in your family? Whether it is the wedding budget or the household budget, who keeps an eye on the finances? Does one of you reign the other one in? Who is most strict about the...

Gina, thursday 2-May-19 20
Sharlene
Impatiently waiting for Rsvps
Sharlene, On May 2, 2019 at 09:29

Our invitations have begun to arrive. I am now growing impatient about receiving the replies. I hope they start coming on the weekend or sooner. My fiance is very relaxed about it, not me.

Sharlene, friday 3-May-19 18
Joey
How many hours is your reception?
Joey, On May 2, 2019 at 08:05

What is your reception timeline? Will you be partying for hours, or keeping the reception short and sweet? How long is your reception going to be? Photo by Will Kwan Photography in Vancouver

Kaisha, sunday 5-May-19 19
Amie
Is it just me?? or
Amie, On April 27, 2019 at 16:24

Hello everyone, I am getting married this August. My fiancé’s mother recently went dress shopping. She’s a beautiful woman and could wear anything and make it look good. She sent me photos of a dress...

Rebecca, thursday 9-May-19 24
Rachel
Help!!! ("bridesman" attire)
Rachel, On April 25, 2019 at 13:30

Sorry for this very long post...but it's been a long saga so there's lots to tell! In my bridal party I have chosen my close friend Joe to stand up on my side, along with my sister and 2 closest...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 9
Robyn
What "number" is your wedding date?
Robyn, On April 23, 2019 at 17:53

I dabble in astrology and numerology, so of course, the first thing I did when I settled on a wedding date was figure out what the numerological meaning was. I don't believe in it 100%... but I'm also...

Olaf, tuesday 25-Oct-22 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics