Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Robyn
Super June 2019 Ontario

What "number" is your wedding date?

Robyn, on April 23, 2019 at 17:53 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 40

I dabble in astrology and numerology, so of course, the first thing I did when I settled on a wedding date was figure out what the numerological meaning was. I don't believe in it 100%... but I'm also not gonna completely disregard it either Smiley winking

If you're not familiar with numerology, there are a lot of resources online, but basically, to find out the "number" of a specific date, you have to add each individual number together. So if your birthday is September 1, 1993, you have to break down the numbers by 09-01-1993, which would be 9 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 3, or 32. Since numerology depends on numbers one through nine, 32 must be reduced further, to 3 + 2, which equals 5. Then you can look at the meaning. Our wedding date, June 16, 2019, reduces down to 7.

June 16, 2019 = 7What "number" is your wedding date? 1

Has anyone else looked into the numerological meaning of their wedding date? Or do you think it's silly?

(If you are interested, I found some short, easy to understand meanings here )

40 Comments

Latest activity by Olaf, on October 25, 2022 at 14:37
  • Olaf
    Alberta
    Olaf ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our date is August 3, 2022, and we have eight. I also like the idea that this number can grant us eternity together. I've never been interested in numerology, so the choice of this date was accidental. In fact, we just chose the nearest available date when we are both free from work. But now I started searching the Internet for the meaning of the number 8 and found the angel number 808 . I still don't fully understand what it means, but I'm very happy that our couple will live together precisely under the protection of eights Smiley smile

• Olaf
    Alberta
    Olaf ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very interesting! Number 7!

• Victoria
    Newbie June 2019 Greater London
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ugh, I believe numerology so much... In fact, numerology plays a vital role in our life, so I was insisting to get marry August 8th, 2017. I am confident that number 8 is a really lucky number, so our date is near to 8 - august is 8th month, and 1+7=8 (so I chose the year of marriage). It was very important to me, because I read in this article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-888-meaning/ that number 8 means eternity, so I wished our marriage lasted forever, because it's a really beautiful man, sensitive, caring, and I want to see him all my life... Till the end. Eternity...

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

August 4, 2019

= 8 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9

= 24

= 2 + 4

= 6

According to the internet:

"Numerological Meaning of Destiny Number 6. The number 6 itself is regarded as a perfect number as it is the sum of all of its divisors. As a perfect number, 6 is associated with harmony and balance. The number 6 is all about responsibility, security and living a harmonious life within the home."

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding date was also a 7!

• Claire
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is 7 as well.
  • Terri
    Frequent user July 2019 Nova Scotia
    Terri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of Astrology! Our wedding date number is 7 as well.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

August 25, 2017 = 7. This is an interesting prospective. Something new to know and see what it has in store.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got 6 and what I found online says:

The number 6 itself is regarded as a perfect number as it is the sum of all of its divisors. As a perfect number, 6 is associated with harmony and balance. The number 6 is all about responsibility, security and living a harmonious life within the home.

Those who resonate with a 6 vibration are usually home bodies who are more focused on relationships with family and friends than material gain. People with a life path number of 6 do enjoy the finer things of life when they can, but their devotion to their partners and families means that they are not likely to sacrifice time with their family for career success.

• Rachel
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never thought about this before, but how neat!! Our number is also 7!!
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

July 18-2020 - We are a 2

Sensitivity and Patience

• Maegan
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never heard of this but I got 4 which is
    Four represents hard work and organization.
    If this isnt required for wedding planning idk what is lol!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    0+4+2+0+2+0+1+9 =18
    1+8 =9

I’ll go look up what that means now.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not necessarily into this type of stuff, but it is interesting sometimes to see how things work out. My wedding was 7-7-2018 so also comes down to a 7.
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is different! Love it

Were 09-14-2019 so 9+14+2+0+1+9=35 future reduced to 8

"If you've been hung up on material matters, there's a chance that the number eight has something to do with it. Not only is it related to money, but it rules area of power, management, and success, too."

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is neat! We're 10-19-2019 so 1+0+1+9+2+0+1+9 = 23 further reduced to 5!

It says: This number is associated with "freedom, adventure, change, [and] flexibility," Bender says. But, with that dynamic energy comes a need to take responsibility for yourself and learn self-discipline — otherwise, you won't get anything done. This sounds a lot like my FH and I's relationship lol

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We haven’t done full charts, just simplified ones we learned at a workshop. I’d love to do full charts for both of us though! Maybe after the wedding and grad school are done. Lol
  • Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is 5.
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so cool!

Our number is 9

"In the same way that the number one can reflect new beginnings, number nine signifies conclusions. If this number keeps coming up for you, you might need to let go of something that no longer serves you — or, better yet, let go of something and be wiser and better without it"

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ok Robyn, this is very interesting! I was intrigued by this master number bc my master number is 11, The 11 symbolizes the potential to push the limitations of the human experience into the stratosphere of the highest spiritual perception. So then I did my birthday and it comes to the master number 33. ok seriously? so when I break down the master #33 it becomes 6 and his birthday # is 5. 6+5=11 Thanks for sharing!

• S
    Curious August 2019 British Columbia
    Svetlana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine's 6. Definately wedding vibes?

Number Six

Number six is rooted to matters of the home and domestic life. Seeing it come up in your everyday life might be the nudge you need to take up a more responsible leadership role in your family or friend group.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is SO fitting for a wedding - I keep telling my FH, we have to look at this next phase as an adventure Smiley smile

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I originally got 22, which is apparently a 'Master Number'. Among the explanations:

The path meaning of 22 is extremely powerful. People born on this Life Path have a greatly enhanced spiritual understanding compared to the non-Master Numbers. 22 also indicates an enhanced ability to apply your spiritual understanding to practical ends, which is why people on this Life Path are often so successful in their practical ventures as well as their spiritual ones.

Master Numbers can be further reduced to single-digit numbers (11 to 2, 22 to 4, and 33 to 6), so you may have some qualities of the corresponding single-digit number complementing the qualities you possess from your Master Number.

The number 22 further reduces to 4, which is the number of stable, steady, and practical work. [x]

Refinery's explanation of number 4 is quite different, though! My birth date is also a 'Master Number' at 33 (and/or the number 6).

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It works Smiley laugh 9 is a good one, I'm jealous!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree, it's kind of silly but soooo fun. 1 is an extra lucky number, so that's cool!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Nice! Have you managed to do both of your full charts? I've done my own, but my FH was born in a tiny village in the middle of the Lebanese Civil War, so we don't know the exact time of his birth - which means no full chart to obsess over... probably a good thing Smiley xd

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got 5.

"Five is basically the opposite of four. This number is associated with "freedom, adventure, change, [and] flexibility," Bender says. But, with that dynamic energy comes a need to take responsibility for yourself and learn self-discipline — otherwise, you won't get anything done."

Well, marriage is a change for sure and we are starting a new adventure together being married.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well... I got 9.... which is about conclusions and letting go.... so the only way I can try and spin that one would be to let go of being single? lol

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1, it mentions new beginnings so that's pretty accurate.
    My sister is into stuff like this I'm pretty sure but I never have been, it's cool, kinda silly but I never say no to trying this stuff out because if anything it's fun to do and look into!
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We picked out date because it’s a 5 day and both of us were missing 5s in our charts. 😊
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah yes! I did see them all over the slot machines in Vegas 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content