Katie

Barrie, Ontario · From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

October 12, 2018

2017days 2hrs
Bekah
Bridesmaid Dresses
Bekah, On September 27, 2018 at 13:26

Thinking about ordering bridesmaid dresses online. I have heard good things about Azazie. If you ordered from there, can you tell me about your experience? Bonus points for photos Also, for those who...

Katie, thursday 27-Sep-18 3
Joey
What is your "something borrowed"?
Joey, On September 14, 2018 at 08:05

On your wedding day will you carry a "something borrowed" to bring you good luck? Historically, this should be something borrowed from someone who is happily married, so that their good luck in love...

Tracy, sunday 16-Sep-18 15
Stephanie
Show off your favourite decoration!
Stephanie, On September 3, 2018 at 12:15

Hey all! I just wanted to show off the Night Sky prints I got done for the wedding along with the gold frames I finally got finished!! So happy with how these turned out! Just have to figure out how...

Jessica, thursday 6-Sep-18 16
Kyla
Mismatched Wedding Party
Kyla, On August 29, 2018 at 21:33

Anyone pull this off? Different colors, different styles? Whole wedding party or just maids? How do I prevent two of them from buying same color? Do I need to have some kind of structure? Thanks...

Leanne, monday 10-Sep-18 16
Jillian
Tux colour to go with mixed bridesmaid dresses.
Jillian, On August 27, 2018 at 14:52

Just wondering if anyone else did mix-matched bridesmaid dresses and what colour suits the men went with? We are going more neutral, and thinking bridesmaid dresses will be olive, mauve, rose,...

Katie, tuesday 28-Aug-18 6
Kay
6-7" Cake Pedestals!
Kay, On August 22, 2018 at 13:04

Help folks! I need to find a 6-7" cake stand/pedestal for my wedding next month. I have been looking everywhere for one that isn't going to cost me $100+! Our cake is only a 6" cake and it is...

Vinod, wednesday 22-Aug-18 3
Jessie
Wedding Day Itinerary
Jessie, On August 15, 2018 at 08:35

I am trying to figure out how to create the day of itinerary for the coordinator, emcee, wedding party and ourselves. Does anyone have any tips or programs they have used to create something like...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Mar-19 17
Joey
What is the farthest you've traveled to attend a wedding?
Joey, On July 31, 2018 at 08:06

I've just returned from a trip to the UK to attend the weddings of some of my friends, and it got me thinking - what is the farthest you've ever traveled to attend a wedding? What is the farthest you...

Stephanie, tuesday 7-Aug-18 22
Faye
Dresses Online
Faye, On July 30, 2018 at 03:16

Hi ladies, Has anyone ordered their bridesmaids dresses online? If so, which sites did you use? thanks in advance!

Courtney, monday 20-Aug-18 6
Emily
Card/money Box Diy?
Emily, On July 3, 2018 at 19:56

Hi everyone So I'm trying to decide on what to do for our card/money box. We would love to DIY it, but are unsure of the cost. Here's a picture of what we have in mind. Could you share some pictures...

Allison, friday 6-Jul-18 15
Petticrew
Online Shopping
Petticrew, On June 29, 2018 at 10:21

Has anyone ever bought bridesmaids dresses online? If so are there any good sites? Trying to keep my options open

Courtney, monday 20-Aug-18 12
Joey
Was it tough to choose your colour palette?
Joey, On June 26, 2018 at 08:05

Did you know right away what colors you wanted for your wedding? Or was it difficult to finalize your choice? What colors did you choose? Photo by Pastel Dress Party in Toronto

Stephanie, sunday 1-Jul-18 26
Peggy
Unexpected wedding magic!
Peggy, On June 19, 2018 at 15:19

I have to share because this was a wonderful bit of 'magic'! So the one thing my fiance asked for with flowers was to have little Star Wars lego figures in his boutonniere and his groomsmens...

Gabbie, wednesday 1-Aug-18 38
Natasha
Wedding bouquets
Natasha, On June 19, 2018 at 23:41

What are you ladies doing for tour bridesmaid and groomsmen? I was thinking traditional flower/rose bouquet and rose boutonnière for the guys. How much did your bouquets cost for you and your maids???...

Jennifer, thursday 21-Jun-18 12
Jen
we are Married!!!
Jen, On June 11, 2018 at 12:00

The weekend was magical.. like, I'm still crying about how perfect it went. I have no words to describe it. The love shown and felt in that room and during our ceremony was beyond incredible. We don't...

Jessie, tuesday 10-Jul-18 36
Joey
Were you surprised by the dress you picked?
Joey, On June 4, 2018 at 08:05

When you said yes to the dress, was it the style you always pictured? Was there anything about the dress that surprised you? Photo by Audrey Boivin Photography

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 32
Lisa
We did it! What an amazing day!
Lisa, On May 22, 2018 at 20:54

Wow! That's it! We are married. Photographer sent us a few sneak peaks so I thought I would share with you all. Happiest Day Ever! Thank you all for being a wealth of great ideas and for all the...

Brittany, wednesday 22-Aug-18 48
Natalie
Wrinkled veil
Natalie, On May 21, 2018 at 09:44

Hello! I have a floor length tulle veil that is completely wrinkled. How do I get it unwrinkled for the wedding? Take it to a dry cleaner? Try to steam in myself?

Bianca, monday 4-Jun-18 6
Chloe
Being sick on wedding day
Chloe, On May 19, 2018 at 16:17

So I need some quick advice! My wedding is tomorrow, and today I woke up with a very sore throat. It’s only gotten worse throughout the day, so I’m pretty sure I will still be sick tomorrow! I don’t...

Jade, thursday 1-Nov-18 10
Stephanie
Surprise Bachelorette!
Stephanie, On May 17, 2018 at 01:22

My MOH planned my bachelorette party and wouldn't tell me anything about it! Turns out, she had planned for us to go the dinner theatre! Something her and I have done a few times. I was actually...

Tyler, sunday 10-Jun-18 14
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Genis
Wedding Ring
Genis, On April 12, 2018 at 04:41

Hi All, We are just starting to look at some wedding bands, I'm having trouble deciding the best band? Anyone have any nice pictures of their pear shaped ring with their band? or what they have chosen...

Genis, saturday 12-May-18 14
April
How much luck have you had with a wish list/gift registry?
April, On May 4, 2018 at 10:35

I made a gift list on Amazon for our wedding, I'm not sure how successful it will be.

Marie-Claire, monday 7-May-18 7
April
Where to buy jewelry online
April, On April 20, 2018 at 16:43

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of online stores to buy affordable jewelry from. I have sensitive skin so I can’t wear the cheap claries/ardenes earrings sadly.

Elise, wednesday 25-Jul-18 19
Joey
Do you have an arch or arbor to decorate?
Joey, On April 18, 2018 at 08:05

Are you decorating an arch, arbor, chuppah, mandap, or ceremony backdrop? What style are you going for? Flowers? Fabric? Rustic? Ornate? Are you DIYing it, or leaving it up to the pros? Photo by...

Katie, friday 20-Apr-18 15
Sara
Couples getting married on 12/october/2018 in Ontario
Sara, On April 19, 2018 at 09:01

Hello everyone, it seems like we're all wedding date buddies. How did you decide on October 12? Does the date have any special significance for you? Where is everyone getting married? We're in...

Katie, thursday 19-Apr-18 1
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Becky
Bridesmaid Dresses- Did you pick or let them?
Becky, On March 26, 2018 at 08:40

I have my maid of honor who is very active in my wedding with me and I love it! I am just wondering did you let them pick their own dress or did you pick it? I am thinking of doing a mix and match for...

Erin, wednesday 18-Apr-18 34
Stacey
Engaged. Now what?
Stacey, On March 2, 2018 at 18:59

How long did everyone wait between getting engaged and starting to plan their wedding? Although my fiancée recently proposed, I definitely feel the pressure to pick a date and plan because this...

Geneviève, wednesday 11-Apr-18 43
J
Engagement ring insurance
Jillian, On March 13, 2018 at 13:21

Has everyone gotten insurance for their engagement ring/ wedding ring? do you just do it through the same insurance company that you have your home and auto? I assume you insure what the certificate...

Natalie, wednesday 7-Nov-18 10
Lynnie
Who is in your wedding party??
Lynnie, On March 14, 2018 at 15:46

How do you know the people in your wedding party? Are they mainly friends or family? My wedding party was pretty heavy on college friends, but my husband has friends from every stage of his life (so...

Sarah, tuesday 24-Apr-18 30
Bianca
Getting Excited
Bianca, On March 14, 2018 at 20:21

Yesterday we had a meeting with our decorator/florists and it all began to feel real. We priced out the decor and centrepieces and I finally started to visualize what everything was going to look like...

Karen, thursday 15-Mar-18 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics