Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 12/october/2018 in Ontario

Sara, on April 19, 2018 at 09:01 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hello everyone, it seems like we're all wedding date buddies.

How did you decide on October 12? Does the date have any special significance for you?

Where is everyone getting married? We're in Toronto, getting married at the Old Mill. Hopefully the trees and the weather are autumn-y enough as that is the whole point of why we picked October - the 12th was more because my FH's favourite number is 11 and 12 is the Friday next to it. He wanted convenience for our guests.

Honestly, we now have everything planned, we know who, what, when, and how at this point and now I'm bored. I mean we have things to do, like print and mail the invites and then buy a couple more things but other than that everything is done. That's also why I knew we couldn't have a long engagement (got engaged three weeks ago), I would've been going crazy had I been requested to wait a whole another year or more.

Where are you in the planning? Also done and bored?

1 Comment

Latest activity by Katie, on April 19, 2018 at 11:25
  • Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that’s awesome you’ve been able to plan it so quickly!
    we picked the 12th by our venues availability. We got enaged last October, and decided to get married in 2018 if we found a venue we loved and was available otherwise we would do 2019. The venue we fell in love with just had Fridays available, so we picked the date closest to our anniversary (October 5th, also the date we got engaged)
    I’m in the same boat as you, I have all the big stuff done, venue, food, photos, officiant, hair and make up, rentals, invites, hotel block etc but there are still a lot of little things to do since I’m making all my centrepieces, favours, signs and wedding arch. We’ve accumulated the supplies over the past few weeks so that when it gets nice out we can get that all done.
    and I just got the call this week that my dress is in! A month earlier than expected! So next week I get to go see it and then schedule alterations. The last couple weeks we’ve got a lot of things done, so I haven’t felt too bored. I also just started a new job in the last 2 months, so my free time to wedding plan for cut back a lot!
    Im so glad we were able to pick 2018, because I’m already feeling like it’s been so long and just can’t wait get married!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics