Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
Devoted June 2019 Ontario

Wedding bouquets

Natasha, on June 19, 2018 at 23:41 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
What are you ladies doing for tour bridesmaid and groomsmen? I was thinking traditional flower/rose bouquet and rose boutonnière for the guys. How much did your bouquets cost for you and your maids???

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on June 21, 2018 at 09:16
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re spending about $960 for my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, 1 jr bridesmaid and then the groom and groomsmen (6).
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got fake flowers for my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres! This was just easier for us for planning wedding colours!

I got...

Bride Bouquet x 1 - $230

Bridesmaids Bouquets x 6 - $130

Boutonnieres x 8 - $120

Total = $450 (ordered from etsy)

Really wasn't too bad! And it's nice now not having to worry about them! And everyone can keep them too if they want! I really wanted to keep my bouquet which is why we went fake!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going to be looking into the Costco arrangements, because it's essentially all I need. It's a beautiful white rose look, comes with the bride bouquet, 3 smaller bridesmaid bouquets (will need 1 more), and 6 boutonnieres (will need a few more) and 4 corsages. For $339!!! Score. I'm going to be asking for the extra boutonnieres in exchange for 2 of the 4 corsages.

Also they have a "rustic white rose" centrepiece 4-pack for $159 we will be getting... for the signing table, guest book table, etc... (we are doing non-floral centrepieces for the tables).

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're spending about $1000 for the floral decor. This includes:

1 bridal bouquet (this is costing over $200. yikes)

1 groom boutonniere (only $12)

3 bridesmaid bouquets ($55/each)

Flowers for my hair

The amazing ceremony piece that will double as decor above our sweetheart table at the reception

Greenery centrepieces (our venue has long wooden tables, and we're doing stems of Italian ruscus and spray roses. Will give the effect of a greenery garland)

Misc flowers for decor (card table, dessert table, etc.)

I know that our florist is probably more on the expensive end. Her work is amazing though and now that we've booked her, I'm finding that I'm just SO excited about the flowers we're going to have. I didn't think the flowers would matter to me, but its the thing I'm most pumped about now haha!

We're getting married in a very "fairy tale-like garden, so our flower vibe is going to compliment the romantic, whimsical feel of the venue.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bouquet will be $100 and is the bouquet pictured. M bridesmaids bouquets will be $60 each and will be the same bouquet just minus the roses.

The boutonnieres have a Cala Lilly and the freesia in them for the groomsmen and dads and the grooms will have a rose in it. The corsages for the moms and grandmas are the same. The boutonnieres and corsages are all $12 each.

All of our flowers are in season.
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Right?! Plus the florist is amazing to work with. She actually asks my opinions about what I want (some of the other ones we went to were just like “this is what will look good, so this is what we’ll do”).
    We went with The Rose Garden Place in Bowmanville!
  • Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Damn that sounds like a steal! Especially with the 20 centre pieces. May I know your contact
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing a bridal bouquet with burgundy gerbera daisies, baby’s breath, and lots of greenery.
    7 bridesmaid bouquets with baby’s breath and greenery.
    1 toss bouquet in case we decide on doing it.
    12 boutonnieres with burgundy gerbera daisies.
    5 corsages with mini gerbera daisies.
    Plus flowers for centerpieces for 20 tables.
    It cost us just over 1000$ which I felt like was pretty good!
  • Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re spending about $800, and that’s for my bouquet, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown for the flower girl, 3 corsages and 10 boutenierres. My bouquet will be a lot of greenery, with a few flowers, then the bridesmaids will have smaller ones that will compliment mine. We’re having mums, roses, mine will have a king protea and ranunculus. The boutenierres are just going to be seeded eucalyptus, but my fiancé’s will also have a ranunculus. I got really lucky and found a florist who doesn’t up the price just because it’s for a wedding. I’ve also attached some of my inspiration photos I gave my florist

Wedding bouquets 1

Wedding bouquets 2

Wedding bouquets 3

Wedding bouquets 4
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé and I don't have a bridal party so the cost of "personal" flowers (as categorized by our florist) was under $300 (1 bridal bouquet, 1 groom boutonnière, 3 boutonnières, and 2 corsages).

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We spent $725

This includes:

1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 flower girl bouquet, 1 groom boutonniere, 4 groomsmen boutonnieres, 1 ring bearer boutonniere, 1 father boutonniere, 2 wrist corsages for the moms, and 2 pin corsages for the grandmas.

Our bouquets include succulents, white and blush/pink roses and some greenery. The boutonnieres will have a mini succulent and a rose. The corsages will be small white roses with fillers.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spent about $600 including taxes for 3 bouquets, 6 boutonnieres and 3 corsages. I went to a smaller company in the country for my flowers instead of looking in Ottawa as I knew it would be cheaper. My bridesmaids just had a smaller copy of my bouquet. I chose mostly seasonal flowers as well which cut costs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics