Heather

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From June 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 12, 2018

2175days 0hrs : 59min
Brittany
Vistaprint Invitations - My Review!
Brittany, On August 15, 2018 at 17:31

Hello Lovely Ladies! I posted something a few weeks ago mentioning that Vistaprint had a 50% off sale, and I had ordered all of my wedding invitations. Some of you wanted to know the quality once I...

Vinod, monday 10-Jun-19 23
Chloe
May 2018 Brides!
Chloe, On May 1, 2018 at 12:24

May Brides! This is our month! How is everyone feeling? What do you have left to do? I’m pretty excited! I’ve just got some finishing touches to do on decorations and favours. I’m feeling pretty good...

Heather, tuesday 8-May-18 10
Heather
Attendant's Gifts
Heather, On March 28, 2018 at 12:46

I'm stuck on what to get my MOH and bridesmaids for their gifts. All 3 are my older sisters and each is very different from the next - you couldn't find 4 girls more unalike that us! They haven't...

Stephanie, thursday 19-Apr-18 16
Kristina
Something blue?
Kristina, On April 15, 2018 at 22:03

Hi guys, I've got most of my outfit and everything sorted but don't have anything blue! My colours are plum and lime green so I don't want something that will obviously clash. I need suggestions and...

Courtney, monday 16-Apr-18 12
Emily
Let's get real...who is going to help you pee?
Emily, On April 3, 2018 at 08:37

I may be the only one getting anxiety about this, but many of us have huge and heavy wedding dresses that our impossible to operate on our own. I pee a lot when I get nervous (tmi Emily gosh!) So I...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 27
Allison
Week off to a good start!
Allison, On March 27, 2018 at 16:57

Hey brides, I cannot contain my excitement as I announce my shoes came in and they look as amazing as they did when I saw them on the internet!!! Right now, they’re at my parents’ house and I gotta...

Allison, wednesday 28-Mar-18 27
Joey
At what age did you get engaged?
Joey, On March 22, 2018 at 08:05

Age ain't nothing but a number of course, but we're curious, how old were you and your partner when you got engaged? Photo by Frank Wang Photography in Burnaby

Amelia, sunday 23-Dec-18 53
B
Invitations. Vista print
Brittany, On March 23, 2018 at 07:29

Hi all! My fiancé and I are thinking of ordering our invitations from vistaprint. Has anyone order theres front there ? Thanks ❤️

Alessia, monday 2-Apr-18 31
Becky
Bridesmaid Dresses- Did you pick or let them?
Becky, On March 26, 2018 at 08:40

I have my maid of honor who is very active in my wedding with me and I love it! I am just wondering did you let them pick their own dress or did you pick it? I am thinking of doing a mix and match for...

Erin, wednesday 18-Apr-18 34
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83
Victoria
How many bridesmaids?
Victoria, On December 16, 2017 at 18:49

How many bridesmaids is everyone having? Right now I'm at nine... People keep telling me I'm nuts, but I just can't picture my day without all of these ladies! So far I have: My sis as MOH, my 3...

Courtney, tuesday 19-Dec-17 26
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Sleeping Apart The Night Before The Wedding
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:15

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping the tradition...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 44
Vanessa
Bridesmaid Dress Shopping Dilemma
Vanessa, On November 18, 2017 at 15:53

So I have come to the conclusion that getting my bridesmaids together to do dress shopping will be an issue especially with everyone's schedules over the holiday season. One of my bridesmaids are...

Angela K., tuesday 16-Jan-18 19
Bethany
Engagement Photos!
Bethany, On November 8, 2017 at 19:18

Ladies, let's see your favourite engagement photo!!! I absolutely love mine and want to share!!! Haha but I want to see other people's as well!!

Bethany, monday 27-Nov-17 61
Heather
Engagement Photos
Heather, On November 4, 2017 at 08:58

So happy with how these turned out! Here is just a few.

Vanessa, friday 10-Nov-17 14
Vanessa
Wedding party discussion
Vanessa, On August 15, 2017 at 00:29

Hello Ladies and Gents, Thought I would ask a few questions regarding what everyone is doing in regards to their wedding parties. How many did you have or are you having on your wedding party? How...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 20
Sonja
Engagement to wedding day - how long?
Sonja, On August 14, 2017 at 23:38

How many months (or years) from the time you got engaged to your wedding day? Nine months for me.

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 71
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Daytime or Nighttime?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What vibe and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... during the day, or lasting all night? Daytime...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 67
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Which season?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....in the spring, summer, fall, or winter??...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding location
Zoë, On July 31, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We have arrived at the last step! Time to choose your wedding location! Which one would you choose? A. B. Did you like this game? If you have any questions you can always open a new...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 51
Jenn
How many dresses?
Jenn, On August 5, 2017 at 22:50

Hi brides!When doing dress shopping, how many dresses did you ladies try on before you found the one?? I feel like each dress I've tried on is absolutely stunning in its own way and is making the...

Laura, wednesday 16-Aug-17 15
Zoë
I say yes to... this ring
Zoë, On July 31, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We all know how important the ring is... It's only 2 days before the wedding! Choose his ring!! A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding cake

Rachael, thursday 29-Nov-18 40
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this wedding ring
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We arrived at the last question... Which one of this ring would you never choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Share us your ring here, new discussion .

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 101
Zoë
I would say yes to this CAKE
Zoë, On July 12, 2017 at 09:18

Hello everyone! Who would say yes to this cake? It looks SO GOOD!

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 10
Heather
Father/daughter dance
Heather, On July 11, 2017 at 13:44

I am getting married next spring and have been doing a lot of thinking about music for the day. I am stuck on what song to use for the dance with my dad. Help?!

Chanelle, monday 1-Jan-18 35
N
Wedding invitations
Nicole, On June 23, 2017 at 08:29

Hey! We are currently on the hunt for wedding invitations. Looking for best place to order invites online? We have searched on vistaprint but are looking for other sources. Any insites??

Vinod, saturday 6-Jan-18 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics