Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Curious July 2018 Ontario

Wedding invitations

Nicole, on June 23, 2017 at 08:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11
Hey! We are currently on the hunt for wedding invitations. Looking for best place to order invites online? We have searched on vistaprint but are looking for other sources. Any insites??

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 6, 2018 at 08:38
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our invitations from Vistaprint and quality was great. Cusromized to the colours of our choice. Allowed us to add lines where needed.

Wedding invitations 1
  • Heather
    Frequent user May 2018 Manitoba
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I've never heard of Minted, definitely going to check them out!
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered ours through Vistaprint. You can usually find a promo code for 25% off of products and if you sign up for their mailing list, they have 50% off sales pretty frequently. You can upload your own design or choose from one of theirs, or have an expert create a design for you for $5. Envelopes are all included. It was a really simple and quick way to get ours done and the quality is great!

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found some really nice ones we were looking at one www.optimalprint.ca

We haven't ordered anything yet, but I do like how they look!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We found a downloadable template from Etsy that we can just print from home. It only cost us $8! And then we bought a big package of paper from Michaels. We ordered our envelopes from papergarden.ca and saved money there too.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love this! So adorable!

• N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you! Will check it out! We met online as well and are also going non traditional!
  • N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you! We've been playing around in vistaprint but can't seem to find a design we both like!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Vista Print and found a template we liked. I have heard that you can submit your own design to them and work that out with them.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered ours from Minted! We had originally intended to use Vistaprint but we fell in love with these and they are perfect since we met on plenty of fish and we are kind of non traditional! Minted also includes printing the addresses on the envelopes which I also liked! Smiley smile Smiley heart

Invitations are here!!!! - 1

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nicole! So nice to meet you! I'm sure the other brides can give you ideas: Sharing venue information - Invitations are in!! - Invitations - Invitations. Here I send you some inspiration: Invitations with or without account number? - Wedding invitations: I say yes. I hope this helps. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics