Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Frequent user May 2018 Manitoba

Attendant's Gifts

Heather, on March 28, 2018 at 12:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 16

I'm stuck on what to get my MOH and bridesmaids for their gifts. All 3 are my older sisters and each is very different from the next - you couldn't find 4 girls more unalike that us! They haven't really been helping out with the planning as they are all in different provinces and my budget is small for this. Am just not sure what to do - ideas please?!

16 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on April 19, 2018 at 08:53
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I like this idea! Cute! Simple! Compact! And I'm sure they will always use it!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is what I'm thinking!

My theme is under the stars so I was thinking of doing a bracelet with a charm of each of the girls' zodiac signs on it in constellation form!

BraceletAttendant's Gifts 1

• Heather
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for all the great ideas ladies!
    I opted to go with these cute compact mirrors from WeddingStar, all engraved with my girls names and "Matron of Honour" & "Bridesmaid". I should have them next week and I'm super excited to see them!

Attendant's Gifts 2
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my girls a reusable tote, a bath bomb and a monogrammed throw blanket.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah! I envision their dresses hanging on them the wedding day and they’re nice since you can use them after. Just a nice little keep sake for sure
  • Stacey
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    These hangers are such a good idea. Cute way to personalize your special day! I’ve also seen the hangers where wire is bent to spell out “brides maid”, those are also pretty!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could do personalized items, or services for the day of event example hair or makeup. Even robes if you want those type of photos
  • Heather
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Some great ideas here, thank you!
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m paying for my girls makeup and then giving them a couple personalized items. Champagne flutes and hangers. I’ll probably do a little self pampering pack with a face mask, teeth whitening strip, and oil blotting papers for the wedding day since it’ll be summer and a long day plus we can do the face mask and teeth whitening the night before the wedding if they want bc we’re having a sleep over and then mimosas in the morning with their flutes Smiley smile

Attendant's Gifts 3

Attendant's Gifts 4
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could get them each a bracelet with a charm on it that means something special to you whether it's an inside joke or something that makes you think of them, it's cute and simple and they could wear it the day of if they wanted Smiley smile
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have matching necklaces for my bridesmaids (friends and a cousin). My MOH is my only sister and have no clue what to get her yet because she's so easy to buy for I just want to get her everything I see that fit her personality.

But i think it'll be a good idea if you base it on your childhood memory of your sisters. A picture frame with u and each of your sisters. Then individually write them a letter of your fond memory. Or you can do the typical wine glass with their names, robes, bracelets/ necklaces.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can get each one a small something that matches their personality. Doesn't have to be anything extravagant and expensive just something meaningful to say thank you.
  • H
    Newbie March 1997 Ontario
    Hamza ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How are you fine
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm having wine glasses made with their names on them, I bought them small totes from theknotshop.com, and bought them silk robes.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in a similar boat, my 4 girls are completely different. I was thinking of going with something for the day of (robe, slippers, etc...) I also already gave them personalized wine glasses as part of their bridesmaid proposal as well (stemless, so even those who don't drink wine can use it for water or cocktails).

One gift I saw that was very cute, was small stud earrings, that look like littles knots, and it comes in a box where the card inside says "I couldn't tie the knot without you". Everyone can wear studs, and then it's wedding themed as well.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can do something different for each girl that is more to their style if you like.

You could also offer to pay for their hair and/or make up on the day of in lieu of a gift/as your gift if you aren't sure what to get them. Having some of their costs covered is always appreciated.

I'm giving my girls: S'well water bottles (different colour for each), covering their hair cost and a set of fuzzy slipper/sandals to wear the morning of!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics