Skip to main content
Courtney
Courtney

Hamilton, Ontario · From June 2017

I love planning, I love my partner and I can't wait for the day to be here!

Happily married 🎉

July 7, 2018

2211days 3hrs
Joey
How long is your train?
Joey, On October 26, 2018 at 08:05

Are you wearing a dress with a train? Or a cape with a train like this groom did? If so, how long is your train? What is it made of? Something gorgeous and grand? Photo by Luxx Nova in Vancouver...

Bianca, tuesday 30-Oct-18 19
Lynnie
What's the story behind your first dance song?
Lynnie, On October 16, 2018 at 17:35

Does your first dance song have special meaning or significance? Does it make you think of a specific memory? If so, what’s the story behind it? What song did you choose? Photo from Deer Creek Golf...

Erin, sunday 2-Dec-18 17
Kait
Perfect day
Kait, On October 16, 2018 at 17:55

A year of planning and stress and it's done and it was everything I dreamed it could be. I got my dress from a consignment shop - Second Dance and they also helped with alterations and accessories. My...

Erin, monday 22-Oct-18 23
E
What in the world?! Planning just went bonkers.
Emily, On October 18, 2018 at 09:30

Well hello everyone. Kinda needed a “safe place” to vent because wth just happened with our planning?! I will try to keep it short. We have 4 bridesmaids and 4 grooms man. 1 of the bridesmaids is our...

Courtney, monday 22-Oct-18 8
A
Father daughter songs
Ashlee, On October 18, 2018 at 15:46

I'm having a hard time finding a father daughter song. Please help

Bekah, tuesday 4-Dec-18 18
Jennifer
To do e-photos or not
Jennifer, On October 22, 2018 at 16:09

So, with our photographer, engagement photos aren't included (this is because she is a good friend that is giving us a discounted price). The cost of the engagement photos isn't the issue. (she is...

Stephanie, friday 26-Oct-18 19
Melanie
Useless needs?
Melanie, On October 22, 2018 at 15:37

Was there something that you thought was a must have at your wedding day, but ended up not using it at all? Was there something in particular that your guests could have done without? perhaps you did...

Robyn, wednesday 7-Nov-18 5
Rekramer
Wedding Shower Gifts
Rekramer, On October 22, 2018 at 15:59

Hi All, The FH's parents threw us a wedding shower yesterday and let us take home our (mostly) financial gifts. We opened all the cards and catalogued what the gifts were so we could do proper...

Peggy, thursday 25-Oct-18 20
Emily
We did it!!
Emily, On October 15, 2018 at 21:57

We had the most beautiful wedding!! We got our preview photos and had to share. Thanks ladies for all the advice and help along the way! This has been such a great community.

Emily, saturday 20-Oct-18 22
E
No video of preparations
Ellie, On October 16, 2018 at 03:42

Did any other bride have a video of the groom getting ready, but not them? The videographer was supposed to come back, but didn't. I'm a bit jealous and having a hard time getting over it. Plus, does...

Ellie, wednesday 17-Oct-18 3
Lynnie
Fiancé(e) Friday! What do they do that drives you crazy?
Lynnie, On October 12, 2018 at 13:05

Just because they're our favorite person in the world doesn't mean they don't drive us crazy every once in awhile! What does your fiancé(e) do that drives you absolutely crazy? Bring on the pet...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 14
Joey
What hobbies do you share with your FS?
Joey, On October 13, 2018 at 14:05

How do you and your special someone like to spend your free time? What hobbies do you have in common? Did you first meet through a sport or hobby? Tell us about the hobbies you and your future spouse...

Bianca, thursday 29-Nov-18 15
Gallia
Married October 6th 2018!
Gallia, On October 13, 2018 at 13:43

We got married! The day started out stress free, I’m OCD and a planner... but all the little things that could go wrong did and I just tried my best to let it roll off my back. At the end of the day...

Leanne, tuesday 16-Oct-18 14
Monica
Significant Others
Monica, On October 14, 2018 at 08:33

Hi all! My wedding isn’t until next year in June and we’ve already chosen our bridal party. If our groomsmen happens to have a girlfriend in between this time, do we invite their girlfriends too? Of...

Sharlene, friday 2-Nov-18 14
Alexandra
First dance songs
Alexandra, On October 15, 2018 at 09:57

Lets hear them! what have you all selected for your first dance, mother son dance, father daughter dance.... Is anyone doing anything not traditional? Funny dances? Bridal party dances? Ill be dancing...

Alexis, friday 2-Nov-18 25
Alexandra
Cakes!!!
Alexandra, On October 15, 2018 at 10:03

Who thinks its worth it to get a wedding cake? Did people actually eat it? Do you think cupcakes are better? I was thinking of doing a small wedding cake ontop and a bunch of cupcakes underneath, what...

Rachael, wednesday 2-Jan-19 18
Michelle
Sharing Engagement Photos!
Michelle, On October 15, 2018 at 14:52

Got our photos back and thought I’d share some!

Monica, friday 19-Oct-18 14
Leanne
We did it!! 29.09.18
Leanne, On October 3, 2018 at 12:26

This past weekend me and my now Husband tied the knot...literally!! (We included a hand tying ceremony in our ceremony) and it was perfect! The entire day was PERFECT! The weather, the timeline...I...

Allison, sunday 7-Oct-18 19
Michelle
Who gets corsages?
Michelle, On August 21, 2018 at 15:45

Seeking some insight about who should be wearing corsages and boutonnieres? My partners parents have divorced and remarried and I want to make sure that I don't upset anyone. The only grandparent...

Michelle, tuesday 18-Sep-18 18
Kaye
Nobody using registry
Kaye, On August 22, 2018 at 10:35

I am getting married in 9 days and nobody has used my registry except my grandma. Is this normal? We are doing a destination wedding and really don't want gifts the day-of because we will have to pay...

Holly, wednesday 29-Aug-18 20
Shelby
i feel kind if upset about my guestlist
Shelby, On August 23, 2018 at 05:10

Hey ladies, Figured I'd come confide in you guys to hopefully put my mind at ease. Its maybe not a big deal for many of you, I'm not really sure what to think of it. Aside from I feel like it's kind...

Bianca, wednesday 26-Sep-18 13
Michelle
Bridesmaid Gifts
Michelle, On August 23, 2018 at 16:04

Hi all, just curious when everyone gave their thank you gifts to the bridal party? Morning of the wedding? Bachelorette/Bridal Party?

Courtney, friday 24-Aug-18 6
Lynnie
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch 😘 (and other terms of endearment!)
Lynnie, On August 19, 2018 at 13:05

Babe, honey, bae, boo, sweetie, angel... what do you call your SO??

Candace, friday 24-Aug-18 14
Marcia
Still waiting for wedding photos, Sneak Peak!
Marcia, On August 20, 2018 at 21:40

Hello fellow brides, Just curious to my married ones, how long did you wait for your photos from the photographer? Here’s a sneak pic of us getting ready I got from my photographers Instagram! Still...

Leanne, tuesday 4-Sep-18 12
Brittany
Show me your ______ ring!
Brittany, On August 13, 2018 at 12:28

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split...

Tyanna, wednesday 12-Sep-18 72
Petra
Videographers / Photographers
Petra, On August 13, 2018 at 17:33

I’m not sure how anyone else’s wedding planning has been going in terms of videographers and photographers but I’ve contacted a few and they’re so expensive. I’m not getting married until mid 2020 but...

Anja, friday 14-Dec-18 26
Julia
Girl talk anyone?
Julia, On August 14, 2018 at 16:10

Hey so I'm feeling kinda down, I had my engagement party just on Saturday . It was amazing but the problem is my friends who are suppose to be my bridesmaids ditched. My first thought was to find new...

Courtney, thursday 16-Aug-18 20
Holly
Vows
Holly, On August 15, 2018 at 13:00

I'm looking for some advice or guidance surrounding vows. We want to write our own but I'm worried about a) remembering them b) getting emotional Is it poor etiquette to read them from a piece of...

Jason, thursday 16-Aug-18 14
Amanda
Omg... Seriously?!?!
Amanda, On August 3, 2018 at 11:43

So. I'm currently 1.5 months away from my wedding, and I figured I'd check in with my officiant to send him the modified script, make sure no action is required on my end (etc). When my email (his...

Kaye, tuesday 7-Aug-18 23
Joey
What were you doing the first time you saw your future spouse?
Joey, On August 6, 2018 at 08:15

In the moments before you saw your future spouse for the first time, what were you doing? Looking down at a book? Dancing with friends? Playing on your phone? Talking to a colleague or classmate?...

Stephanie, friday 10-Aug-18 17
Breanne
Tell me about your Mini-moon
Breanne, On August 1, 2018 at 14:32

Hello Brides, My wedding is in just over two weeks (Eeeeekkkk!) and due to the beautiful August weather we wanted to hold off on taking our dream honeymoon until late winter/early spring next year....

Emily, tuesday 7-Aug-18 17
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is in your wedding party?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:16

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Who are the VIPs in your wedding party who will be standing up front with you and your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics