Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie October 2018 British Columbia

No video of preparations

Ellie, on October 16, 2018 at 03:42 Posted in Just married 0 3
Did any other bride have a video of the groom getting ready, but not them? The videographer was supposed to come back, but didn't. I'm a bit jealous and having a hard time getting over it. Plus, does anyone else have the post wedding blues? I miss the wedding day! Help!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ellie, on October 17, 2018 at 00:46
  • E
    Newbie October 2018 British Columbia
    Ellie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree, the wedding should be mostly about the bride!!! Especially when the bride's family is the one paying for it all! I want to express my feelings but I'm worried. I don't want him to make a video that's not well done because of my complaint. It's just too bad that what's done is done and I can't really do anything that will make me feel better right now. Even getting some money back won't take away the disappointment =( Hopefully, I'll get over this with time. I think that's all I can do. Thanks for your responses ladies.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would 100% talk to your videographer, that seems really odd to me (there's usually more of a focus on the bride!)

I get where you're coming from though - I felt for our wedding photos, that the boys got way more time and had a lot more creative photos. In the end, once we got all our photos, I was happy with the array we got anyway, so its now okay. If I were in your shoes, I may cut the groom's getting ready from the video.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd definitely be having a conversation with your videographer - I know that I'd be expressing my disappointment. They obviously can't go back and get that video, but they can do a partial refund.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics