Jenn

Orillia, Ontario · From May 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2043days 20hrs
Jenn
Hashtags
Jenn, On April 30, 2018 at 08:37

Hi everyone!! I need help coming up with a clever bit cute hashtag for our wedding! Details below: groom- Cole Shakell bride- Jenn Soule gettind married September met at a country bar got engaged in...

Bianca, wednesday 2-May-18 6
Jenn
Did anyone invite guests to just the reception?
Jenn, On March 14, 2018 at 11:17

I work in a spa with 30 women. My wedding is a hot topic for discussion and we are a pretty close group. I can’t afford to invite them all to the wedding, but I’ve heard of people being invited to the...

Alix, friday 16-Mar-18 8 135
Breanne
Mini-moons
Breanne, On March 1, 2018 at 15:55

Hi all, Just thought I would start a discussion on mini-moons (a little vacation after the wedding but not technically the honeymoon). I find they are becoming more and more popular and wanted to see...

Jenn, friday 9-Mar-18 18
Sarah
Boring Wedding?
Sarah, On March 9, 2018 at 16:20

Hello, I worry about everything... so my latest worry is that our wedding is going to be boring! We have an awesome DJ, but I'm worried people won't want to dance, and get bored. What are you doing to...

Erin, monday 12-Mar-18 10
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Cake?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Last question!!!! Will your wedding cake be white or colorful? White? Photo from Finespun Cakes & Pastries in Toronto Or Colorful? Photo...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Centerpieces?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the centerpieces? Are you keeping things simple and white or personalizing with pops of color? White? Photo by Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Linens?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the table linens at the reception? White? Photo by He Found Her Or Colorful? Photo from SparklePony in Montreal Click here to go...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 35
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Photography?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the photography? Are you leaning towards black and white, or full color? (Black and) White? :: Pinterest Or Colorful? Photo by...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Tuxedo?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Tuxedo time!! White? Photo by Jonathan Canlas Photography Or Colorful? Photo by Shannon Moffit Photography Click here to go to the next...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bridal Party?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What color will your bridal party be wearing?? White? Photo by Jenny Smith & Co Or Colorful? Photo from Marrone Films in Montreal Click...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 42
Cathrine
Stressed about not having things to do
Cathrine, On February 1, 2018 at 14:56

I'm at a weird point in my planning where i'm in a holding pattern with nothing substantial to do. Things will pick up again soon as we get closer to the wedding but right now, we haven't sent out...

Rosalyn, wednesday 7-Feb-18 15
Michelle
When should you start planning
Michelle, On January 27, 2018 at 10:34

So my bf proposed to me on New years night . This will be pretty long engagement in which we agreed that the wedding should be July 2020 . Like how long until I book the venue. Should I wait till next...

Rebecca, friday 16-Feb-18 23
Jenn
Date rsvp
Jenn, On January 3, 2018 at 12:31

Getting closer to our wedding and guests are starting to RSVP!! We have a wedding wire website, and on my app I have imputed any unknown plus one guests just as the guests first name and date as last...

Lynnie, monday 8-Jan-18 3 107
Holly
Together or apart?
Holly, On December 28, 2017 at 23:23

So this has been a big topic of discussion with my girls and also my fiance. My fiance and I live together and at the time of our wedding we will have been living together for almost 3 years. So when...

Vinod, sunday 12-Aug-18 38
Joey
Happy New Year! What's your wedding planning New Year's resolution?
Joey, On December 31, 2017 at 17:05

Happy 2018!! And an extra special congratulations to everyone getting married this year. This is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. While you make your own personal New Year's resolution,...

Holly, tuesday 2-Jan-18 11
Jenn
Wedding party
Jenn, On December 28, 2017 at 10:58

My FH is from a very tall family and I’m from very short. Our discussion is; do we stick with tradition and have both brothers on my fiancé’s side and both sisters on mine? Or do we put his siblings...

Vinod, tuesday 6-Feb-18 8 131
Victoria
Kids: ok to invite some and not others?
Victoria, On December 21, 2017 at 00:47

So dilemma with kids: My FH's cousin will be ring bearer, and I'll have my two close family friends kids (who I call my nieces) there as flower girls. Is it rude to ONLY invite these kids and not...

Breanne, friday 5-Jan-18 22
Holly
Proposals
Holly, On December 26, 2017 at 20:47

So all over social media there are people posting their Christmas engagements, and that had me wondering about everyone's proposal stories. Heres mine: June 18, 2017 at MacGregor Provincial Park in...

Breanne, tuesday 13-Feb-18 42
Joey
Who is traveling the farthest to attend your wedding?
Joey, On December 27, 2017 at 08:05

Just for fun, who is traveling the farthest to attend your wedding, and how far will they be traveling? Photo by Arch Visual Studio in Markham

Stephanie, monday 15-Jan-18 18
Alexandra
Canadian Wedding Registry Websites
Alexandra, On November 27, 2017 at 17:51

Does anyone know of any online wedding registries for Canadians? I just set up a registry at The Bay for kitchen/home stuff, but as we have been together for ~8 years, we have most of the stuff we...

Emily, tuesday 10-Oct-23 30 1
Bethany
Guest books
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:38

What's everyone doing for their guestbooks? i just ordered my photo guest book off of shutterfly with their Black Friday sale! Reminds me of school with our year books and I love to flip through the...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 26
Joey
What info is on your wedding website?
Joey, On November 28, 2017 at 08:21

What are you putting on your wedding website? What sections do you have? What do you think is the most important info to include, and what do you plan to skip? Will guests be RSVPing through the...

Jenn, tuesday 28-Nov-17 4
Chanelle
Stuff for Mom to do?
Chanelle, On November 28, 2017 at 01:54

I'm realizing through the planning that my Dad gets a lot of special parts, like walking me down the aisle and getting a first dance, but my Mom doesn't really have anything to do. Anyone else have...

Erin, wednesday 29-Nov-17 13
Stephanie
Divorced parents invitation wording
Stephanie, On November 22, 2017 at 11:41

I am in need of some help with how to list parents names on invitations when they are divorced. They are my fiances parents, his mom is contributing but his dad is not. How do i list their names with...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Joey
Where would you take your fantasy honeymoon?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:57

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. You've reached your final question. The fantasy wedding is over, now, how are you topping it with your fantasy honeymoon? A month...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 26
Joey
What is the musical entertainment at your fantasy wedding?

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. What is the music at your fantasy wedding? What bands are reuniting, what artists are collaborating, who is serenading you during...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 19
Joey
Who is the chef at your fantasy wedding?

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. How will you make this fantasy wedding meal extra memorable? Will your favorite restaurant cater? Is there a celebrity chef you...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 18
Joey
What three guests would you invite to your fantasy wedding?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:58

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. This is sort of like that question, 'if you could invite any three people to dinner...' but this time, the dinner is your wedding...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 19
Joey
Who is in your fantasy wedding party?

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. Who is the head of your wedding party in your fantasy wedding? A family member? Your personal hero? Who would stand up with you...

Allen, wednesday 6-Mar-19 19
Joey
Who would officiate your fantasy wedding?

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. If you could have any person, dead or alive, real or fiction, officiate your wedding, who would you choose? And why? Gaga is...

Joey
Where is your fantasy wedding location?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:59

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. Ok all, we've come to a huge question - where does your fantasy wedding take place? There are no rules here, so this can be any...

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics