Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Happy New Year! What's your wedding planning New Year's resolution?

Joey, on December 31, 2017 at 17:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 11

Happy 2018!! And an extra special congratulations to everyone getting married this year.

This is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. While you make your own personal New Year's resolution, take a moment to make up your planning resolution. Is there something you've been putting off doing? Have you been letting planning stress get the best of you? Maybe you'll resolve to take a night off each week to have a date night, with no wedding talk allowed, or maybe you'll pledge to stop doing your planning when you're at work! Whatever the resolution is, share it here, and we'll help hold you to it Smiley winking

Happy New Year, from all of us at WeddingWire Smiley heart

Happy New Year! What's your wedding planning New Year's resolution? 1

Photo by Outside In Studio in Toronto

11 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on January 2, 2018 at 00:01
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I agree! If I had less than a year I'd go crazy!
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly! I don’t know how people calmly plan a wedding in a year or less, I’ve had a large chunk of 2017 to plan and I still have SO far to go lol
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ours is June 2019 and that is also my 2018 goal! Get at least 90-95% planned so that way if anything comes up it will be less stressful for 2019!
  • Jenn
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding New Years resolution is to be more organized with the planning. I am a fairly organized person, but I easily get distracted with the honeymoon planning as I have a big love for travelling. So I am hoping to stay more on track with the time line of the way I plan things. 9 months to go!!
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding resolution is to finish planning everything lol. Our wedding is May 2019 and I want to have 95% of it planned by the end of this year if not more than that
  • Alanah
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Alanah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy New Year everyone! My resolution is to get back on track. I got so overwhelmed trying to do everything by myself, all at once, that I just stopped planning all together. As of today we have 200 days until our wedding!
  • Shay
    Frequent user February 2019 British Columbia
    Shay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy new years from us!! My goal is to enjoy the process. Knowing I can sometimes get a little one track minded, I want to pull back and enjoy the engagement while planning. Lets see how that goes Smiley winking

Happy New Year! What's your wedding planning New Year's resolution? 2
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy New Year! I'm so excited to get married this year! My resolution is to cut out sweets and sugary drinks until the wedding!
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy new year to all the 2018 brides and all of those, like my self, that will be spending the year planning!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy New Year everyone!!!! As far as resolutions go, I'm going to lose weight and I want to write in a gratitude journal everyday!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I should pledge to stop planning at work...but work is slow right now and I don't know what else to do to pass the time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics