Michelle

Pefferlaw, Ontario · From April 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

1447days 3hrs
Carol
Wedding Party Gifts
Carol, On February 3, 2018 at 08:58

What have you chosen to give to your wedding party, as a Thank You for standing up for you and your FH?

Candace, thursday 8-Feb-18 29
Jen
Floral Garland
Jen, On January 17, 2018 at 12:58

Hey peeps! I'm looking to purchase a floral garland for our head table but can't seem to find one that isn't insanely over priced. I've looked on Etsy but everything I find is $200+. Have you...

Vinod, thursday 18-Jan-18 7
Vanessa
Non-traditional food choices
Vanessa, On January 16, 2018 at 20:37

So my Fiance and I have chosen to have pizza for our reception as it is both our favorite foods. I was wondering if anyone else has gone with pizza or other non-conventional food choices for their...

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 27
Megan
Gift Registry?
Megan, On January 12, 2018 at 12:51

What are you doing for your gift registry? My fiance and I have been living together for 7 years and don't need a lot of things. We would honestly prefer money so we can buy a house, but I haven't...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 13
Rebecca
Stag & Doe or Wedding Shower???
Rebecca, On January 12, 2018 at 16:44

I’m torn! I don’t know if I should do a stag and doe or a wedding shower ! I could do a wedding shower and the fiancé can have a stag? I want to go with whatever would be best and of course most...

Rawr, monday 20-Jan-20 11
Kellie
Homemade Cake
Kellie, On January 12, 2018 at 19:18

I was wondering if anyone is baking their own cake or having someone that they know make it for them? My Fianceé and I are considering making our own to cut some costs but we are still unsure if its...

Shannon, tuesday 22-May-18 25
Michelle
Wedding Decor Help
Michelle, On December 20, 2017 at 01:47

So in an attempt to save some money, we have rented a hall for 2 days (1 day to set up and 1 day for our actually wedding ceremony/reception). This has saved us literally thousands. But now we have...

Michelle, friday 12-Jan-18 20
Samantha
What to do now?
Samantha, On January 1, 2018 at 15:23

Happy new year everyone! With it now being 2018, we are less than 6 months away to our big day! We have the following done: - Booked a venue for both ceremony and reception; have a DJ; photographer;...

Samantha, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
Jacqueline
Reception and ceremony same place
Jacqueline, On December 29, 2017 at 20:23

Hello all I am recently engaged and have been looking for venues to do both the ceremony and the reception at I would love a rustic area having a hard time finding one in York region does anyone have...

Jacqueline, saturday 30-Dec-17 4
Courtney
Opinions Needed: Baby at Wedding
Courtney, On December 19, 2017 at 21:54

My FH and I decided on no kids at our wedding (for several different reasons). A few of our friends have kids and I have like 10 nieces and nephews under the age of 11. We just found out his Sister is...

Holly, thursday 21-Dec-17 9
Kaite
Budget
Kaite, On November 29, 2017 at 19:03

Hey everyone I'm getting married on Aug 24, 2019 and I'm completely inexperienced with anything to do with wedding. I was wondering if 10,000 is a realistic budget for a 100 people wedding if we plan...

Michelle, tuesday 19-Dec-17 15
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115
Sydney
Where did everyone get their wedding shoes?
Sydney, On December 18, 2017 at 20:45

Wedding shoes is the next item on my list to tackle! The problem is, it seems I have very expensive taste and I'm not willing to pay a fortune for shoes haha. I keep trying to find something like the...

Courtney, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Brittany
Bridal party Gifts?
Brittany, On December 10, 2017 at 23:08

Do you guys have any thoughta. Im conflicted about what to get for my girls!

Brittany, wednesday 20-Dec-17 16
Charlotte
No kids allowed!
Charlotte, On September 14, 2017 at 10:40

Hi everyone! So I'm in the early planning stages and I dont think I want children at my wedding. In my mind's eye I see them running around, crying and being disruptive? What are your thoughts on kids...

Lisa, friday 29-Sep-17 25
Sydney
Terrariums for centerpieces
Sydney, On September 9, 2017 at 09:08

We're thinking about doing terrariums with succulents as our centerpieces (if the price is right), but would love to know if anyone has seen some that won't break the bank! If anyone has any ideas, or...

Ashley, tuesday 12-Sep-17 13
K
Venue on a budget
Kyla, On September 6, 2017 at 09:50

Hey everyone, We are in the early stages of planning and trying to find a venue that is within our budget and for 50-60 people. Would prefer ceremony and reception on the same grounds as it's easier...

Frances, sunday 3-Dec-17 8
Michelle
Homemade bouquet?
Michelle, On May 25, 2017 at 11:33

As much as I love to scroll through endless posts of beautiful elegant and pricey wedding photos, I cringe when I think of the costs to make that happen. I've been trying to think of ways to save some...

Michelle, thursday 25-May-17 3
Laura
Gift registry vs. cash
Laura, On May 24, 2017 at 13:04

So my FH and I were discussing doing a registry for the bridal shower/wedding and I've heard from a ton of my friends that they didn't do one and instead just asked for cash. I know that my...

Laura, thursday 25-May-17 7
Shaylyn
Pizza and pasta bar reception dinner?
Shaylyn, On May 7, 2017 at 14:46

Our caterer has tons of different food options available and we are having a hard time picking what we want to serve! We've considered a pizza buffet (five different options!) as well as a pasta...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 9
Zoë
Pick the perfect outfit for your groom
Zoë, On April 26, 2017 at 07:19

Hey lovely brides-to-be! The last question. You made it! Pick out the perfect outfit for you groom. A. B. C. *** pinterest Follow >> Results: Which color should your bridesmaids wear? ...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 21
Zoë
Which wedding dress would you most like to wear on your big day?

Hey lovely ladies! Which wedding dress would you most like to wear on your bid day? A. B. C. *** pinterest Follow >> Pick the perfect outfit for your groom

Mary, wednesday 10-May-17 20
Zoë
How many bridesmaids are you planning in having?

Hey lovely brides-to-be! How many bridesmaids are you planning in having? A. 3-5 B. + 6 C. 1-3 *** pinterest Follow >> Which wedding dress would you most like to wear on your bid day? ...

Mary, wednesday 10-May-17 17
Zoë
During what season will you get married?

Hi everyone! During what season do you want to get married? A. Winter / Fall B. Summer C. Spring *** pinterest Follow >> How many bridesmaids are you planning in having?

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 19
Zoë
What word best describes your personality?

Hi everyone! Now it is time for a personal question. What word best describes your personality? A. Bubbly B. Bold C. Laid back *** pinterest Follow >> During what season will you get married? ...

Zoë
What type of flowers will make up your bouquet?

Hey lovely ladies! A really important part: The flowers What type of flowers will make up your bouquet? A. Hydrangea B. Peonies C. Roses *** pinterest Follow >> What word best describes your...

Mary, wednesday 10-May-17 18
Zoë
Will you have long or short dresses for the bridesmaids?

Hey lovely brides-to-be! The lenght is a really important part for the dresses. Will you have long or short dresses for the bridesmaids? A. Undecided B. Long C. Short *** pinterest Follow>> What...

Mary, wednesday 10-May-17 18
Zoë
Where will your dream wedding be held?
Zoë, On April 26, 2017 at 07:18

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Next question: Where will your dream wedding be held? A. In a church B. In a vineyard C. On the beach *** pinterest Follow >> Will you have long or short dresses for the...

Zoë
What would your wedding theme be?
Zoë, On April 26, 2017 at 07:18

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Next question. What would your wedding theme be? A. Rustic Chic B. Seaside Celebration C. Classic and elegant *** pinterest Follow >> Where will your drean wedding be...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 21
Katherine
Wedding favour?
Katherine, On April 29, 2017 at 00:26

Hello, For my wedding I want to do wedding favours that people will actually like and use/keep. I have seen many lovely ideas, but I'm not sure what will be the most liked. I love the idea of seeds to...

Stéphanie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics