Sasha

Ottawa, Ontario · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2385days 2hrs
Kimberly
Small & Simple, Non-traditional, Casual Wedding
Kimberly, On December 17, 2017 at 02:58

Most of what I've seen/heard out there, both online, and from talking to other married people, has been much, much bigger, and fancier than what my fiancé and I have in mind. We were planning on a...

Autumn, monday 4-Feb-19 17
Lynnie
Groomsmen Gift Ideas!
Lynnie, On December 12, 2017 at 13:05

What are you gifting your groomsmen? Share your ideas below! Photo from Jules & Joy Curated Artisan Gifts in Vancouver

Becky, tuesday 3-Apr-18 12
Joey
Saying no - one thing you weren't able to include in your wedding
Joey, On December 12, 2017 at 08:05

Whether it was due to budget, time, or logistics, I'm betting there is something you wanted to include in your wedding that you just weren't able to make work. Maybe something you dreamed of was hard...

Taylor, friday 5-Jan-18 26
Andraya
Changing your last name
Andraya, On March 4, 2017 at 19:19

So I have been struggling with he idea of if I am going to keep or change my last name. Finding and deciding on a wedding dress seemed eaiser then this. I love my last name My FH last name will make...

Emily, friday 15-Dec-17 42
Shaina
Anxiety and Planning...
Shaina, On December 1, 2017 at 17:41

I am having some pretty bad anxiety about my wedding, which is over a year away... I guess it's because I don't like to be the center of attention and people fussing over me etc., and thinking about...

Vinod, tuesday 19-Dec-17 17
Jen
Where did you buy your outfits for your honeymoon?
Jen, On November 30, 2017 at 11:12

Hey ladies, Where did you shop for attire for your honeymoon to a warm destination? What exactly did you pack? We are going to Costa Rica at the beginning of July and this is my very first warm trip....

Erin, monday 4-Dec-17 12
Lynnie
RSVP Tips and Tricks!
Lynnie, On December 1, 2017 at 10:30

Share your best RSVP tips and tricks! Did you include the line "___ seats reserved in your honor"? Did you number the back of your RSVP cards in invisible ink? Did you write in your guests names for...

Stephanie, tuesday 19-Dec-17 15 1
Stephanie
First Dance timing
Stephanie, On December 1, 2017 at 13:09

My fiance and i are at a cross roads about when to do the first dance. I think right when we get into the hall so that everyone can watch, and he thinks before the dance to "start the dance off" and...

Ashley, tuesday 19-Dec-17 14
Ashley
Got the money together for the dress!!
Ashley, On November 30, 2017 at 11:03

I have the most amazing boss! He gave me an advance on my paycheck so I could get my dress ordered on time due to some policy change at the bridal store. Sooo happy!!

Erin, monday 4-Dec-17 7
Maegan
Booked our Flights!! Scotland here we come!!
Maegan, On November 29, 2017 at 17:14

So my fiance and I booked one way flights to Scotland for our honeymoon today! I was recently approved to take 8 weeks off work for our trip in Sept/oct next year so we fogured there was no point in...

Megan, sunday 3-Dec-17 15
Kaite
Kids at the reception
Kaite, On November 29, 2017 at 19:44

Pros and cons of having kids at the wedding reception? My wedding will be out of town for all of the grooms family, I realize this is a personal preference decision but looking for some input. Thanks ...

Holly, wednesday 20-Dec-17 13
B
Missing my wedding..
Bethany, On November 28, 2017 at 22:55

really starting to miss my wedding! I miss all the planning, even with all the uncertainty and stress.. I miss the day, I miss having my friends together! I really loved my wedding and I miss it. I...

Bethany, wednesday 6-Dec-17 20
Sasha
Finally Got Our Wedding Photos Back!
Sasha, On November 8, 2017 at 06:17

We got married October 14tth 2017!It was supposed to rain all day but it held off and was actually kind of hot. My hair did fall apart as it was a little windy but I really don't mind as the entire...

Sasha, wednesday 29-Nov-17 31
Chanelle
Accesorizing a blush wedding dress?
Chanelle, On November 28, 2017 at 23:01

My wedding dress is pink/blush ! I'm thrilled and I love it, but I'm trying to figure out how to accessorize it. I am determined to wear a cathedral veil, but not sure what an ivory veil looks like...

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 19
Joey
Are you writing your own vows?
Joey, On November 29, 2017 at 08:05

Who here is writing your own vows? Do you need help? Need inspiration? Need critiques? Don't be shy, we're here to help! Photo by Naturally Captured in Toronto

Victoria, tuesday 19-Dec-17 12
Lynnie
Royal Wedding Watch!
Lynnie, On November 28, 2017 at 12:50

Congrats to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their engagement! I can't wait to hear about their wedding plans Who else is excited for another royal wedding? Photo from @kensingtonroyal The ring is...

Jennifer, tuesday 1-May-18 10
Samantha
Fake Flowers vs. Real Flowers
Samantha, On November 28, 2017 at 13:05

I am really having a hard time deciding between purchasing fake flowers or real flowers. Pros for Fake Flowers: -Less expensive -Memento -Will last for the whole day -Reusable (I have 3 sisters) Pros...

Angela, saturday 12-Oct-19 24
Bethany
Candy bar or cookie bar?
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:42

So I have been really contemplating which idea would work best! My fiancé really loved cookies (like eats two cookies a day as he works on his family farm and his mom always has cookies lol). But...

Stacey, tuesday 12-Dec-17 27
Bethany
Guest books
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:38

What's everyone doing for their guestbooks? i just ordered my photo guest book off of shutterfly with their Black Friday sale! Reminds me of school with our year books and I love to flip through the...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 26
Joey
What info is on your wedding website?
Joey, On November 28, 2017 at 08:21

What are you putting on your wedding website? What sections do you have? What do you think is the most important info to include, and what do you plan to skip? Will guests be RSVPing through the...

Jenn, tuesday 28-Nov-17 4
Kaytee
You're married now but....are you keeping your dress?
Kaytee, On November 6, 2017 at 12:38

Which of you are keeping your dress and which are selling?

Kaytee, tuesday 28-Nov-17 34
N
Table Gifts
Nikki, On November 27, 2017 at 17:38

Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out what 'gift' to give my guests. What did you do? Home made? Was it cost effective? Let me know!

Ap2017, tuesday 19-Dec-17 25
Lynnie
Songs for parent dances!
Lynnie, On November 27, 2017 at 11:05

Are you doing a special dance with your mom or dad at your wedding reception? What song are you dancing to? Photo from West Coast Wilderness Lodge in Egmont, BC Photo from Perpetual Rhythms...

Melissa, wednesday 30-Jan-19 22
Joey
The day after the wedding
Joey, On November 27, 2017 at 08:05

What are your plans for the day after your wedding? Will you be leaving for your honeymoon? Hosting a family brunch? Opening gifts? Getting rid of all your wedding stuff to try to reclaim some space...

Daphne, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Stephanie
What flowers did you use in your bouquets?
Stephanie, On November 24, 2017 at 22:50

I am not very knowledgable when it comes to flowers. I know I want a Lily and a Glad (after my grandmothers-middle name of Lillian and the other was named Gladys) but beyond that, I'm just going with...

Sasha, monday 27-Nov-17 11
Casey
Look What i Just Picked Up 😁
Casey, On November 25, 2017 at 15:45

It's great to have somewhere to share this since no one will see them until I hand deliver/send them out lol back side has the RSVP information as well - was nice to cut down on extra stationary cost....

Casey, wednesday 20-Dec-17 12
Sarah
i said yes to the dress!!
Sarah, On November 25, 2017 at 17:04

I said "YES" to the dress today! I don't know how I can possibly keep this a secret for a whole year! I think I'll just spend all night looking at how pretty it is. For anyone going to shopping... I...

Marina, monday 4-Dec-17 17
Stephanie
Wedding Vows
Stephanie, On November 26, 2017 at 02:14

What is your plan for the vows? Will you write your own, will you do the "repeat after me" traditional vows? We're thinking of writing something together to say to each other, but have not confirmed...

Vinod, sunday 7-Jan-18 11
Joey
If you abandoned wedding planning and eloped, where would you go?
Joey, On November 25, 2017 at 14:05

Go on, admit it - sometimes wedding planning gets overwhelming and it's tempting to fantasize about giving it up and running off. If it all got too much for you and you said goodbye to all your...

Angel, wednesday 21-Feb-18 16
Lynnie
What are you tired of hearing?
Lynnie, On November 23, 2017 at 11:05

Unfortunately we all know too well that not every minute of wedding planning is magical! There are plenty of time when we all want to rip our hair out! What are you beyond tired of hearing? Are all of...

Bianca, friday 1-Dec-17 14
S
Online bridesmaids dress shopping
Shannon, On November 22, 2017 at 21:21

I was wondering if anyone has gad success ordering dresses online? My bridesmaids are spread across the country. I went into David’s Bridal today to see what we could find, seeing as they are all...

Joey, monday 27-Nov-17 7
Ashley
Four Months Today i Will Be a Mrs.!!!!
Ashley, On November 23, 2017 at 08:09

I am soooo excited that 4 months today I get to marry my best friend! These are my inspo pictures from pinterest. We are doing a woodland fairytale theme and I cannot wait to see it all come...

Ashley, monday 27-Nov-17 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics