Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Casey
Frequent user November 2018 Alberta

Look What i Just Picked Up 😁

Casey, on November 25, 2017 at 15:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
It's great to have somewhere to share this since no one will see them until I hand deliver/send them out lol back side has the RSVP information as well - was nice to cut down on extra stationary cost.
Kept it simple, to the point and was stoked with the Birch Branch background and the customized green (matches the theme).
So my new question this week is how early do I send them out? My RSVP deadlinr is for Oct. 20th 2018 as the catering will need a final count on Nov. 4th and there will probably be stragglers 🙄

Look What i Just Picked Up 😁 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on December 20, 2017 at 13:35
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those are very nice, super classy!
    The red and gold really make them pop
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Invites from Vistaprint site and the results

Look What i Just Picked Up 😁 2
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Shutterfly is also a good site, I usually use that site for our Christmas cards, envelopes are typically included in the card purchase, although, I have seen designs where they are extra but I've always loved the quality.
  • M
    Newbie August 2018 Manitoba
    Muna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!
    What's the best place to order invitations from. I am expecting 300 people and I am looking into Vistaprint as an option and also other places. Any ideas would help.

Thank you
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are beautiful! Typically invitations are sent out 6-8 weeks before the wedding. Since your RSVP date is so early I'd go for 8 weeks.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These look great! I love Vista Print! They did a great job with our invitations and we are also getting our thank you cards through them. I think you should send out the invitations at the beginning of August so that people have plenty of time to RSVP and it might also save you a lot of running after people after the deadline. We had lots of out of town guests so we actually sent out our invitations very early so that is something you might want to consider.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks so good!!
    I would say maybe send them out at the end of August perhaps?
    We sent ours out at the beginning of July and our deadline was September 1st for our October 14th wedding.

We could have probably sent them out a bit later but I was paranoid lol
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks good! We're sending ours out in April for our July wedding. We're giving people about a month to RSVP so we have two months to figure out seating. We sent out save the dates so people should already be deciding if they are coming or not.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They look great! As for when.. I am sending mine out at the beginning of February and the RSVP deadline is by no later than May 31, 2018. Our wedding is July 14 so that gives us just about a month and a half to finalize with the caterer and to do a seating chart! However I am starting to send mine out earlier because I have out of province guests Smiley smile
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those look amazing!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cute!!!! Congrats! We did our engagement invites and thank you tags on Vista Print!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh and I ordered them through VistaPrint, they had a much larger variety for templates and very great prices (0.40cents a card with additional promo codes on shipping or price off total order) they also came a week early so I'm very happy with the experience with them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics