Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie September 2018 Manitoba

Online bridesmaids dress shopping

Shannon, on November 22, 2017 at 21:21 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
I was wondering if anyone has gad success ordering dresses online? My bridesmaids are spread across the country. I went into David’s Bridal today to see what we could find, seeing as they are all across Canada. They are extremely over priced though, and not a great selection to pick from.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on November 27, 2017 at 11:27
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used David's Bridal as I had bridesmaids in different countries. I found their prices pretty reasonable and they run great sales often. Azazie is also very popular, or a department store.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It depends on the retailer, but most online retailers have some sort of return/exchange policy that you can look into before buying. When in doubt, try calling customer service to ask them directly.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are using azazie.com. They have a try at home program which is wicked and do sizing to fit you when you order. They have a huge selection of dresses and colours and are amazing quality. They only downfall is that they don't ship to Canada so you have to drive to the nearest border to pick them up. Or at least they weren't shipping here last time I checked.. they may be now.

• Lydia
    Devoted June 2019 British Columbia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm thinking about this too, because I'll be getting into the same sort of situation. One is living on the other side of the world an one here in Canada.
    Do you think it will be okay to send the items back if it turns out they don't fit properly? Are you confident enough about that or does someone have experience with this?
    I'm a bit scared about this as I recently had a bad experience with buying some clothes online and wasn't able to properly return them.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I would second this. Modcloth is also getting into the bridal game, and their dresses are usually pretty good quality. I actually wore an Asos dress as a bridesmaid a few years ago and the quality was top notch.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could have a look at Asos. I haven't purchased their bridesmaid dresses but I have purchased regular clothing from them. The prices are reasonable for the dresses and they have different colours and styles.
  • Amanda
    Beginner August 2019 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out bridesmade.ca you can rent or buy your bridesmaids dresses and for really cheap too! I've already got my swatches and loving the color selection you can even try sample boxes before you commit to it. It's awesome I can't wait to order the dresses from there Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics