Skip to main content
Alexandra
Alexandra

Coquitlam, British Columbia · From January 2017

I’m 21 years old, and a British born Vancouverite! I’ve lived in Metro Vancouver for 13 years and it’s where I met my wonderful husband-to-be! I’m very... View more

I’m 21 years old, and a British born Vancouverite! I’ve lived in Metro Vancouver for 13 years and it’s where I met my wonderful husband-to-be! I’m very excited for our big day and I absolutely love this community and just everything wedding!

Happily married 🎉

November 23, 2019

1614days 10hrs
Veronica
Engaged and live with your fiancé(e) already, where will you be staying the night before the wedding?
Veronica, On November 27, 2019 at 01:38

Where will you be sleeping the night before your wedding?

Dawn, monday 2-Dec-19 55
Chelsea
199 Days!
Chelsea, On November 19, 2019 at 22:11

Today is 199 days until I become a WIFE! We started at 785 days, so to see a number in the 100’s is WILD and so so exciting! How many days until you say “I do”?!

Victoria, friday 22-Nov-19 10
Alexandra
It’s tomorrow
Alexandra, On November 22, 2019 at 11:57

Two years of planning and it’s finally here! All my family has flown in and I’m so excited! The stressful stuff is all done, all that’s left for me to do is just relax and enjoy tomorrow! How far...

Zindzi, saturday 23-Nov-19 9 144
Sinéad
What is your wedding planning mood this week?
Sinéad, On November 22, 2019 at 09:05

We know that planning your wedding isn’t all smooth sailing! How is your wedding planning going this week? Are you ticking loads of tasks off of your to-do list, or has this week been a struggle? What...

Shannon, sunday 24-Nov-19 19
Sinéad
When did you announce your engagement?
Sinéad, On November 18, 2019 at 09:05

Such exciting news is almost impossible to keep to yourself! Did you immediately start shouting it from the rooftops or did you hold onto the news until you told some close family and friends...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 22
Sinéad
When did you get engaged?

I bet you remember this moment like it was yesterday! What was your engagement like? Was it a total surprise or did you have an inkling because your SO can’t keep a secret? When did you get engaged?...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 23
Sinéad
When did you move in together?

What a big and exciting step! When did you and your future spouse decide that it was time to live together? Was it an easy decision? When did you guys move in together? Next Question: When did you get...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 20 1
Sinéad
When did you meet each other’s family?

Do you remember the first time you met your fiancé(e)’s parents? Do you remember how nervous you were? Did everything run smoothly or do you have a great story about meeting your future in-laws? How...

Kara, wednesday 16-Dec-20 20
Sinéad
When was your first fight?

Having disagreements is part and parcel with any relationship, but do you remember your very first fight? Did one of you forget the others’ birthday, or did you get caught in a little white lie? Is it...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 16
Sinéad
When did you say ‘I love you’?

Did it slip out in the heat of the moment, or had you planned on saying it for a while? Who said it first? Was it at a special anniversary date, or over a pizza and Netflix? Do you remember when you...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 17
Sinéad
When was your first date?

How soon after meeting did you have your first date? Who asked who? Do you remember what you did? Were you nervous? We want to know everything! Spill the beans on your first date!! Next Question: When...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 19
Sinéad
When did you meet?

First things first! When did you and your future spouse meet? Have you known each other since you were kids? Were you your high school’s ‘it’ couple? Was your first glance ‘old school’ like at a...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 21
Sinéad
When are you going on honeymoon?

Are you going on honeymoon as soon as your wedding is over, or are you waiting a few weeks/months? Did you choose your destination around the time of year you want to go? Where are you going? We’d...

Sinéad
When is your wedding date?

The big question! When is your wedding date? Does it have a special significance to your relationship, or is it the date that your dream venue had free? When are you getting married? Next Question:...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 25
E
What to do when "the One" costs a ton!!??!!
Erin, On November 16, 2019 at 00:56

Doesn't every girl want to feel that Cinderella moment when she finds her dress? I know I did....then I seen the price tag. BAM magical moment ruined, the tears ensued soon after cause guess...

Amelia, tuesday 19-Nov-19 17
Danielle
What are you going to/what did you do about your dating anniversary?
Danielle, On November 16, 2019 at 05:47

FH asked me this a few hours ago as we were eating our anniversary dinner. Should we continue to celebrate as we do? Do we just acknowledge it and move on? Do we ignore it? Just a random question lol....

Ivanko, friday 21-Aug-20 16
Alexandra
9 days until the wedding and I'm starting to get sick
Alexandra, On November 14, 2019 at 23:26

I'm so unimpressed right now. I'm 9 days out, getting everything finalized and I'm starting to get sick. I'm so hoping this is like a quick cold for a couple of days but I'm a little worried it might...

Megan, monday 18-Nov-19 16
Kayley
Stag and Doe
Kayley, On November 6, 2019 at 15:13

My Stag and Doe was booked a few months ago for May 23 of 2020 and I told my Maid of Honour. My Maid of Honour's parents decided they would plan a family trip to Europe and that her parents are paying...

Ashley, thursday 14-Nov-19 12
Alexandra
Calling all November Weddings!
Alexandra, On November 1, 2019 at 13:41

Hey guys! Who else is getting married this month? Have you guys crossed everything of your list yet or do you still have a few things left? How are you feeling? I’m starting to get super excited,...

Alexandra, friday 8-Nov-19 6
Sinéad
Do you have a rainy day backup plan?
Sinéad, On November 5, 2019 at 09:05

No one can predict the weather, no matter how much you hope for clear skies! Are you having your wedding outdoors? Have you thought of a backup plan in case it rains? Will you embrace the weather and...

Alexandra, wednesday 6-Nov-19 16
Lynnie
Are you inviting everyone who asks?
Lynnie, On November 4, 2019 at 09:05

Do you have a small problem with extending verbal invitations to people who weren't necessarily on your A list? Do you have a hard time not inviting someone if the wedding comes up in conversation?...

Vika, tuesday 26-Nov-19 26
Lynnie
Are you inviting exes?

Are there any old exes you've remained friends with who made it on the guest list? Or do you and your soon-to-be-spouse have a firm "no exes" guest list policy?? Are any exes invited to your wedding?...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 31
Lynnie
Are you inviting your officiant to the reception?

Are you inviting your officiant to join you for the rest of the celebrations? Why or why not?? Are they already a friend or family member? Photo from Brella Ceremonies in Toronto Next Question: Are...

Rebecca, thursday 16-Jan-20 25
Lynnie
Are you inviting friends you haven't seen recently?

Decisions, decisions!! How far are you reaching back in your friendships? Are you inviting friends you haven't seen in a few years? Is your wedding turning into a reunion or did you stick with the...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 24
Lynnie
Are you inviting everyone whose wedding you've been invited?

Are you planning on returning the favor for every wedding invitation you've received? What if the wedding was over 5 years ago?? Did those married couples automatically make the guest list, or did you...

Sinéad
Are you inviting your parents’ friends?
Sinéad, On November 4, 2019 at 09:05

Do your parents want to invite some of their friends? What do you think about the idea? Are you keeping your guest list intimate or are you extending the invitation to some of their friends too? Are...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 31
Sinéad
Are you inviting plus ones?

Have you decided whether you will give your single guests a plus one for your wedding? Do you have a plus one policy? Are you inviting plus ones? Next Question: Are you inviting your parents’ friends?...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 24
Sinéad
Are you inviting your co-workers?

Did any of your colleagues get invited to your wedding? Have you thought about inviting your boss? Are you inviting any of your co-workers? Next Question: Are you inviting plus ones? Back to the...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 25
Sinéad
Are you inviting extended family?

Where are you drawing the line when it comes to family? Are all your relatives invited? Are your cousins invited? What about your second cousins? Where does it end? Are you inviting all of your...

Sinéad
Are you inviting children?

Not inviting children to your wedding can be an easy way to keep your numbers down, but what if that means their parents won’t be able to attend? It can be a tough call to make, and they can look...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics