Skip to main content
Alexandra
Alexandra

Coquitlam, British Columbia · From January 2017

I’m 21 years old, and a British born Vancouverite! I’ve lived in Metro Vancouver for 13 years and it’s where I met my wonderful husband-to-be! I’m very... View more

I’m 21 years old, and a British born Vancouverite! I’ve lived in Metro Vancouver for 13 years and it’s where I met my wonderful husband-to-be! I’m very excited for our big day and I absolutely love this community and just everything wedding!

Happily married 🎉

November 23, 2019

950days 18hrs

Discussions

Alexandra
It’s tomorrow
Alexandra of WeddingWire, On November 22, 2019 at 11:57

Two years of planning and it’s finally here! All my family has flown in and I’m so excited! The stressful stuff is all done, all that’s left for me to do is just relax and enjoy tomorrow! How far...

Zindzi, saturday 23-Nov-19 9 121
Alexandra
9 days until the wedding and I'm starting to get sick
Alexandra of Before the wedding, On November 14, 2019 at 23:26

I'm so unimpressed right now. I'm 9 days out, getting everything finalized and I'm starting to get sick. I'm so hoping this is like a quick cold for a couple of days but I'm a little worried it might...

Megan, monday 18-Nov-19 16 239
Alexandra
Calling all November Weddings!
Alexandra of WeddingWire, On November 1, 2019 at 13:41

Hey guys! Who else is getting married this month? Have you guys crossed everything of your list yet or do you still have a few things left? How are you feeling? I’m starting to get super excited,...

Alexandra, friday 8-Nov-19 6 75
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra of Before the wedding, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104 882
Alexandra
Couples getting married on 23/november/2019 in British Columbia
Alexandra of British Columbia, On February 26, 2019 at 00:09

Hey Lovlies! Curious to see who’s shares a date with me and where abouts in this lovely province you’re tying the knot? I’m getting married in Coquitlam myself and it’s the city I’ve resided in for 12...

Shazia, wednesday 26-Jun-19 3 36
Alexandra
Veils
Alexandra of Wedding fashion, On March 27, 2019 at 17:31

Hey loves! So I’ve been looking at veils and the one I liked in David’s and it was $240 😬 so I ended up looking around on Aliexpress and was able to order 3 different veils to try for...

Robyn, thursday 28-Mar-19 12 206
Alexandra
The dress!!!!
Alexandra of Wedding fashion, On February 28, 2019 at 19:42

So I went dress shopping, and found my dress today! I’m so excited! It’s feeling real with just under nine months to go!!!

Lisa, wednesday 27-Mar-19 17 180
Alexandra
The Cash Bar
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On June 20, 2018 at 02:16

So this is more of a rant than anything but I’m just getting really frustrated with everyone saying it’s rude to have a cash bar. First of all, where I’m from it’s normal. Second of all, the price of...

Vinod, wednesday 27-Feb-19 38 965
Alexandra
A Song to Your Sweetheart
Alexandra of WeddingWire, On February 23, 2019 at 03:20

Hello lovelies! I’m personally an absolute sap when it comes to a good love song and I have a habit of getting really into them and really feeling the emotions. And there’s certain songs I can’t help...

Alexandra, monday 25-Feb-19 15 150
Alexandra
The Second Most Important Dresses!
Alexandra of Wedding fashion, On January 21, 2019 at 23:25

Good Evening Ladies! I’m just over the 300 day mark (EEP) so it’s time for me to really buckle down and start thinking about bridesmaid dresses for real! I want to see your dresses/contenders! What...

Sydney, thursday 24-Jan-19 16 219
Alexandra
Holidays in your Home!
Alexandra of Living together, On December 18, 2018 at 14:38

Hello my lovelies! So we are exactly one week away from Christmas & two weeks away from 2019! So n the spirit of the holiday season, what is it like your home? Which holiday do you celebrate and...

Cecil, thursday 10-Jan-19 23 174
Alexandra
Engagement Photos are here!
Alexandra of Before the wedding, On December 4, 2018 at 20:41

After six long weeks we got our engagement photos in! I'm super excited! We got the photos done at Stanley Park in Vancouver which was just a stunning backdrop. Here are some of my favourites! Along...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 18 131
Alexandra
Here’s to the 2019 brides!!!
Alexandra of WeddingWire, On January 1, 2019 at 02:37

It’s 25 minutes away from the new year here on the west coast and so I want to wish you all a very happy new year and also call on all our 2019 brides!!! Are you guys as excited as I am?! This is our...

Allen, thursday 3-Jan-19 25 192
Alexandra
Decisions on hashtags
Alexandra of WeddingWire, On December 5, 2018 at 18:16

Hello my lovelies! So I’ve got my engagement photos which means it’s time for me to start finishing our wedding website up and I need our hashtag for the wedding website. Ive come up with two I like,...

Rachael, friday 7-Dec-18 13 99
Alexandra
Less than a year to go!
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On November 27, 2018 at 02:06

So as of Friday I have less than a year to go to my wedding! I was gonna post this then but it was Black Friday and I’m a retail manager so my weekend was literally exhausting (10.5 hours of overtime...

Rachael, thursday 29-Nov-18 9 90
Alexandra
Photo frustrations!
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On November 28, 2018 at 01:19

So for those of you that don’t remember, my last photographer no showed and left us in the rain for our engagement photos. We ended up cancelling on him and found a new guy we like, and we got our...

Brittany, wednesday 28-Nov-18 5 117
Alexandra
Invitations arrived!
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On October 16, 2018 at 01:10

We had our invitations come in the mail today and I’m super happy- I’m really sad I have to put them away for a couple months! We ordered off Vistaprint when we had a 50% off coupon and paid...

Kaisha, monday 19-Nov-18 17 240
Alexandra
Invites ordered!!!
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On October 7, 2018 at 18:32

We got a 50% off coupon from Vistaprint yesterday so we placed our order for our in invites!! I’m so excited to get them (Even though we aren’t sending them out until early next year)

Leah, tuesday 9-Oct-18 5 101
Alexandra
Photographer no show.
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On September 22, 2018 at 04:06

RANT: I’m more than a little pissed right now. So basically our photographer didn’t show up for our engagement photos. Took us half an hour to get in touch with the photographer before we found out he...

Samantha, saturday 29-Sep-18 20 343
Alexandra
The almighty hashtag
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On August 1, 2018 at 05:40

Hey guys! So I’m building my website and want to put my hashtag in, and I’m really not creative with these things but I know you guys are! so our names: Alexandra Tait & Brandon Lane Im taking his...

Lynnie, friday 10-Aug-18 5 67
Alexandra
Calling all Christmas brides!
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On June 5, 2018 at 17:44

I’m getting married November 23rd, 2019 and our venue has Christmas decorations that stay up (Pictures attached are one wedding and a Christmas party) I personally am all for the Christmas decor, as I...

Vinod, saturday 9-Jun-18 12 134
Alexandra
More or Less?
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On March 2, 2018 at 08:22

Hey guys! Im curious, because I’m still in the early planning stages and I’m starting to notice that there’s a few things that I’ve had to up my budget for once I started looking for prices and...

Becky, tuesday 13-Mar-18 21 268
Alexandra
No bouquets?
Alexandra of Plan a wedding, On March 2, 2018 at 09:10

Hello! So I’m looking at pictures of someone I know who got married and there’s a picture where she’s walking down the aisle with her dad and the flowers just sit kind of awkwardly. Now I’m not a huge...

Erin, friday 9-Mar-18 8 108

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics