Skip to main content
Kayla
Kayla

Canmore, Alberta · From December 2016

I'm a mom, a dog mom and a soon to be wife.I live on the Prairies but i'm a mountain girl at heart!

Happily married 🎉

September 16, 2017

2419days 17hrs
Kait
Perfect day
Kait, On October 16, 2018 at 17:55

A year of planning and stress and it's done and it was everything I dreamed it could be. I got my dress from a consignment shop - Second Dance and they also helped with alterations and accessories. My...

Erin, monday 22-Oct-18 23
Jessica
a week and a half as a Wife !
Jessica, On September 25, 2018 at 09:33

It is so hard to believe we got married over a week ago now !! It is true what they say, the day goes by fast . I remember My husband and i had decided before the wedding that we would make sure we...

Emily, friday 5-Oct-18 20
Gina
Alcohol Opinions!
Gina, On September 24, 2018 at 14:42

We aren’t doing an open bar, I know that’s not a popular choice for some people. But drinks at our venue start at $10 (domestic beer) and go up from there. So, I’m thinking one of two things....

Allison, tuesday 25-Sep-18 23
Jennifer
We're married ! (too)
Jennifer, On September 24, 2018 at 08:34

Our wedding was everything we ever wanted and more! The weather had not been very nice all week, especially the night before but it was a gorgeous day. Not too hot not too cold. My now husband...

Kaisha, friday 16-Nov-18 20
Holly
We're married!
Holly, On September 23, 2018 at 22:46

Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21 Here's a few pictures from our wedding day. Despite 90km/hr wind gusts and no power, we had our dream ceremony on his parents lake. It was a beautiful day...

Bianca, tuesday 25-Sep-18 16
Kelly
Day of Coordinator
Kelly, On September 19, 2018 at 12:39

So I'm a dummy. My fiance and I decided that we didn't want to pay our florist for the setup and delivery charges, thinking we would just...you know...do it ourselves. You know how they say hindsight...

Valérie, thursday 20-Sep-18 11
Candice
Overwhelmed and a bit Deflated
Candice, On September 18, 2018 at 16:43

I have 36ish days till the wedding and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. People are offering a lot of negetive opions and it's starting to wear on me. Some of the comments I al dealing with is MIL...

Candice, wednesday 19-Sep-18 6
Brittany
Show me your ______ ring!
Brittany, On August 13, 2018 at 12:28

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split...

Tyanna, wednesday 12-Sep-18 72
Ashleigh
We are Married!!!!
Ashleigh, On August 30, 2018 at 14:42

We got married on Saturday August 25, 2018! We are apart of the "it rained on our wedding day and we rolled with it CLUB." I have to say, that was the most stressful part leading up to the wedding,...

Stephanie, tuesday 4-Sep-18 22
Jessenia
Canmore/banff Reception with byob
Jessenia, On August 27, 2018 at 19:39

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are looking to get married in the Canmore/Banff area! The venues we have searched up have been absolutely beautiful but we are looking for a place where we can provide our...

Leslie, monday 8-Mar-21 12
Joey
How many weddings have you been in?
Joey, On August 25, 2018 at 14:05

Let's find the community member with the most wedding experience. How many weddings have you been in? It could be as an usher, bridesmaid, flower girl, ceremony reader - any role you took on in a...

Kelsea, monday 3-Sep-18 19
Tasha
Did anyone else end up changing their plans several times throughout the planning process?
Tasha, On August 26, 2018 at 21:34

We’ve gone from $2500 venue, 60 guests, and a catered dinner, to backyard wedding on dad’s acreage, 120 guests, and sandwich platters, to renting out a hall and cooking a bunch of turkeys, and...

Shannon, wednesday 24-Oct-18 9
Amanda
Who cares about what I'm wearing... Get a load of my dog!!!
Amanda, On August 16, 2018 at 14:41

So, my pup's tuxedo came in recently and I SO want to plaster him all over Facebook, but am also trying to keep things a surprise. So... I will plaster him all over wedding wire! My Sharp dressed man...

Kay, monday 27-Aug-18 25
Kelly
Preggo Maid of Honour
Kelly, On August 14, 2018 at 12:59

My Maid of Honour is pregnant and due in February!!! EEEEE!!!! The girls all ordered their dresses already, and her's is too big, so even if she doesn't loose a ton of the baby weight before next...

Peggy, tuesday 14-Aug-18 13
Bianca
Show Me Your Solitaire Ring!
Bianca, On August 13, 2018 at 12:08

Happy Monday to everyone! I don't know about everyone else, but ever since getting engaged I have been aware of other gals engagement rings. Maybe it's because my FH had me pick and design my own...

Sydney, monday 13-Aug-18 33
Marcia
Officially Married!!
Marcia, On August 12, 2018 at 10:23

Guyssss, I officially got married last night! All the blood sweat and tears was so worth it!! Got to admit I’m so happy to be done with planning! Thank you to my WeddingWire family this app really...

Brittany, tuesday 4-Sep-18 63
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Alexa
We Are Officially Married!!!!
Alexa, On August 12, 2018 at 17:01

We are married! July 21st 2018 was our wedding day. The wedding day was PERFECT... day before was chaotic. Groom and Groomsmen suits were an absolute disaster! On Wednesday ( week of wedding) we went...

Stephanie, friday 17-Aug-18 20
A
Help me pick my dress!
Alexandra, On July 27, 2018 at 08:05

Hey brides! I am having a bit of trouble. I found 3 dresses I absolutely love. However, my bridal party and mom are all split between the three being a favorite. I'm having a tough time deciding so I...

Marcia, wednesday 15-Aug-18 37
Stephanie
Sleep Talkers!
Stephanie, On July 27, 2018 at 13:50

Anyone else living with someone who talks in their sleep? Or is a sleep talker themself? My husband and I didn't live together before, but I had never heard him talk. He talked every single night on...

Alexandra, wednesday 8-Aug-18 13
Natasha
First look blues
Natasha, On July 24, 2018 at 19:11

My fiancé and I are set on not having a first look as we both want that special moment the first time coming down the aisle. However our photographer has strongly recommended we do a first look. Is...

Krista, saturday 8-Sep-18 29
C
Changing my dress at the last minute
Charlotte, On July 23, 2018 at 03:48

Hi Girls, Here's my situation. I was torn between 2 dresses and had settled for a specific design - the first dress. I love love love this dress it is stunning. But I just love the 2nd dress so much...

Marcia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 6
Shla
Small wedding - rant
Shla, On July 23, 2018 at 11:44

We are planning a super small wedding. I am talking 30 guests (including ourselves and my daughter) is pushing it, probably closer to 25 people. We have not much family and not many friends. This is...

Cynthia, saturday 11-Aug-18 31
Phaidra
Where ya'll getting your bridesmaid dresses from?
Phaidra, On July 19, 2018 at 13:44

I almost purchased all my bridesmaid dresses on Amazon prime day from Lulus cause there was a radical sale, but then I remembered that shipping from the states is gross, and so are only having USD...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 17
Caitlin
What if you could do it all again?
Caitlin, On July 17, 2018 at 23:29

Here's a question. The more people I talk to, the more people are giving us advice to skip the formal affair and save our money for the rest of life. People who LOVED their wedding and wouldn't change...

Marcia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 22
Maegan
We got hitched!
Maegan, On July 9, 2018 at 13:25

It was perfect. After 20 months of planning our wedding finally happened and it was flawless! Everything came together so well and we have the most amazing friends and family who just took care of...

Melissa, thursday 26-Jul-18 32
Sarah
Pet inclusion?
Sarah, On July 5, 2018 at 19:18

Back story, we moved into our first house together, and bought a dog all within the same week, and she’s been with us since the start. She’s an integral part of our family, and in 3 short months we...

Sarah, wednesday 11-Jul-18 49
Laura
Monster-in-law help!
Laura, On July 5, 2018 at 12:09

Hi guys, So my future mother-in-law gives me anxiety. First off, we don’t get along very well. We don’t communicate the same way. She has no class and is very rude at times. She has not said one nice...

Emma, friday 6-Jul-18 26
Joey
Let's Talk Photos! The Rings
Joey, On June 25, 2018 at 09:37

After all that waiting, it's finally time for you and your partner to wear your rings! These beautiful, personal symbols of your love and commitment deserve their own moment to *shine*, so will you...

Kayla, wednesday 4-Jul-18 28
J
Hunting theme
Jenn, On June 28, 2018 at 19:31

Hey guys! So my soon to be hubby and I have decided on a fall wedding... Because we are both avid hunters decided on a "Rustic Hunting" theme. Im trying to think of what u could do for wedding favors...

Leanne, thursday 5-Jul-18 9
Jenn
Buyers Remorse
Jenn, On June 26, 2018 at 16:25

Anyone else have buyers remorse after purchasing their wedding gown? I think my dress will be lovely in person as it sparkles from top to bottom, but I’ve seen it in others pictures online and it...

Jenn, thursday 28-Jun-18 21
Sapna
No cake
Sapna, On June 25, 2018 at 12:29

So we've decided we're not having a cake at the wedding (we will have desserts though, my niece has begged for them!) Will the lack of a cake-cutting ceremony be noticed? Anything else we can do...

Keri, wednesday 27-Jun-18 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics