Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie October 2018 California

Changing my dress at the last minute

Charlotte, on July 23, 2018 at 03:48 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Hi Girls,

Here's my situation. I was torn between 2 dresses and had settled for a specific design - the first dress. I love love love this dress it is stunning. But I just love the 2nd dress so much as well I spoke with the designer and explained I was really hesitating. Both dresses are from the same designer Elihav Sasson I genuinely connect with his inspirations and designs.He was really supportive and very nice to me and made me feel comfortable. The second dress is attached as well and I'm adding a tulle train to it as in this picture https://www.elihav-sasson.com/collection/royalty-girls/

Let me know which of these you prefer and if the changing process is worth it.

2nd dress Changing my dress at the last minute 12nd dressChanging my dress at the last minute 2

first dressChanging my dress at the last minute 3first dressChanging my dress at the last minute 4

6 Comments

Latest activity by Marcia, on July 25, 2018 at 20:26
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love them both, so hard to choose which one is better, but I would go with the second one! Smiley love Smiley heart

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think dress 2 is totally worth changing for!
    They both look absolutely stunning but I think dress 2 has a much simpler elegance to it and I personally find the top of dress 1 to be a little busy.
    Hope you figure it all out!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really like the elegant simplicity of the second dress.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do love dress #2 the best is just looks so dreamy, #1 looks more reagal. It depends on the look you are trying to have on your day, either will be georgous.

• Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh i love love love dress #2. I'm not a sleeve person, so dress 1 doesn't do it for me.

But girl, if you have your heart set on a dress that can be altered to exactly what you want, go for it!!

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It would probably depend on the season, but I think the second dress is prettier.

The first one one looks great too and they both look good on you. I just think it is more of a winterish dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics