Skip to main content
Michelle
Michelle

Calgary, Alberta · From October 2016

I am a dedicated hard worker, who is extremely excited to get married to the love of my life. I am laid back and enjoy spending my time reading or... View more

I am a dedicated hard worker, who is extremely excited to get married to the love of my life. I am laid back and enjoy spending my time reading or watching Netflix.

Happily married 🎉

September 22, 2018

2014days 0hrs : 19min
Michelle
We got hitched!
Michelle, On October 2, 2018 at 00:45

We got MARRIED! Got married on Sept 22, 2018! It was amazing, some hiccups but all in all it was perfect! Stiven 1 Stiven 2 The ladies Stiven 3

Leanne, tuesday 16-Oct-18 19 234
Michelle
Center Pieces completed
Michelle, On August 26, 2018 at 23:59

Just finished our center pieces today and they turned our really good! The stone houses are not glued on so they are removable. Completed them all in about 4 hrs. Did 16 of them. Really successful DIY...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 27
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Favors?
Lynnie, On September 17, 2018 at 10:23

The great favor debate!! Whether your giving something personalized, commemorative, or edible - what's your stance on wedding favors? Are they essential or extra?? Photo from Efflorescence Events in...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 29
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Extra Dessert Options?

The wedding dessert game has majorly improved in the last few years! To the point where I asked myself about my wedding, "is just a wedding cake enough?" Are you offering multiple dessert options to...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 22
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Signature Drinks?

Signature drinks have been all the rage recently, to the point that some guests will ask if there is a signature drink even if there isn't one advertised!! What's your take on signature drinks? Are...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 27
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Ceremony Programs?

What about ceremony programs? I've never been to a wedding without them, but I know a lot of couples have started choosing to skip them! Are ceremony programs essential or extra to you? Photo from...

Amanda, friday 24-May-19 25
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Getting Ready Pictures?

What's your take on "getting ready pictures"? Are they one of your essential must-haves, or an extra upgrade you could skip? Essential or Extra?? Photo by Krysta Gorman Photography in Welland, ON...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 26
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Welcome Bags?

Welcome bags are always a really nice touch if you have a lot of out-of-town guests traveling for your wedding, but on the other hand you could consider them an "extra" that's easy to cut from the...

Veronica, monday 13-May-19 20
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Photo booth?

Let’s talk photo booths! Is having a photo booth at your wedding reception an absolute must-have? Or do you consider it a fun "extra" if the budget allows? Do you think photo booths are essential or...

Alyssa, tuesday 14-May-19 24
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Videography?
Lynnie, On September 17, 2018 at 10:22

What about videography? Is have a professional video of your wedding day a must-have for you? Or is it just an upgrade you've considered? Essential or extra? Next Question - Essential or Extra: Photo...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 26
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Engagement Photos?

What about engagement pictures? Are taking engagement photos essential to you, or just a fun extra? Essential or extra? Photo by Samantha Ong Photography in Toronto Next Question - Essential or Extra:...

Veronica, monday 13-May-19 24
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Save the Dates?

What's your take on sending out save the dates to your guests with advance notice of your wedding date? Do you think they are essential or extra ? Photo from Pixelcouture in Quebec Next Question -...

Veronica, monday 13-May-19 27
Joey
Your wedding dress - showing it off or keeping it super secret?
Joey, On September 18, 2018 at 08:05

If you've said yes to the dress, are you keeping it a total secret? If you're sharing it, who is allowed into the inner circle? A friend? Your mom? Your grandparents? Your wedding party? Your partner?...

Brittany, wednesday 19-Sep-18 22
Cassandra
In-between time.
Cassandra, On September 11, 2018 at 13:27

Hey ladies, So I have a question for all of you brides and soon to be brides. My fiance and I have booked our venue at a hotel and were wanting to do the ceremony and reception at the same place. To...

Stephanie, sunday 16-Sep-18 20
Christine
Guest List Fiasco
Christine, On September 15, 2018 at 22:24

Hello everyone! Lately, my fiancee and I have been getting in a lot of arguments about the guest list with my parents. They are paying a small portion of the wedding, namely the photographer,...

Kelsey, monday 17-Sep-18 17
Lisa
help - make Up!
Lisa, On September 10, 2018 at 14:25

My makeup artist just sprung on me her timeline per person... She wants an hour per bridesmaid and 1hour 15 for the bride... is this normal? Are there any make up artists available Sept 15th in...

Renee, friday 14-Sep-18 11
Andrea
Timeline for engagement pics
Andrea, On September 14, 2018 at 14:43

How long did it take you to get your engagement pictures back? The photographer said she would send a sneak peak the same night and still hasn't sent any almost 2 weeks later. I have messaged her a...

Monica, sunday 16-Sep-18 10
Julante
Make guests to pay or not !?!
Julante, On September 8, 2018 at 23:23

Hey guys! I am in a dilemma and need advice. We are planning our wedding for 2019 and looking at the cost it's way more that we were expected. Now I don't want to make my guests pay, but with all the...

Emma, wednesday 19-Sep-18 22
Lynnie
That's what she said!
Lynnie, On September 4, 2018 at 09:05

This week we're playing a little game of he said / she said! Click through the linked discussions below and tell us who said each quote! (Or who's been thinking it 😉) Who said it?? "Will you marry...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 6
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many special dances will there be during your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:01

At your reception will you include any special dances? Your first dance as a married couples? Mother/son? Father/daughter? Any others? Photo by Perpetual Rhythms Entertainment Services in Toronto...

Amber, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many flavours will there be in your wedding cake?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:03

Between different types of frostings, icings, jams, chocolates, fresh fruits, and not to forget the cake itself, you can get some pretty amazing flavor pairings in your wedding cake. How many...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 23
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many menu options are you offering your guests?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:04

Chicken, beef, fish, veggie... how many different menu options are you offering to your guests? Photo by Aniket Sananse Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question - How...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 25
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers -How many tables will you have at your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:05

How many tables are you going to have at your reception? Think about your number of guests, and the size and shape of your tables, to arrive at this important number - you'll need to know this when...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 28
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers -How many minutes will your ceremony be?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:06

About how long will your ceremony last? What elements are you including (or skipping) in order to get to this number? Photo by Weddings Niagara in Port Colborne ON >>Click here to go to the next...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 28
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many people will there be in your procession?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:07

How many people will be walking down the aisle at the start of your ceremony? Have you decided on their order yet? Photo by DA Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many days will you take off school or work for the wedding?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:09

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from...

Jollylaf, thursday 12-Mar-20 38
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many hours a week do you spend on wedding stuff?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:10

Between communicating with vendors, crossing things off your to-do lists, making appointments, searching the internet for inspiration and bargains, and everything else that wedding planning entails,...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 27
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How long had you been dating when you got engaged?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

How long did you and your partner date before you got engaged? Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam BC >>Click here to go to the next question - How many hours a week do you spend on...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 46
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How far apart in age are you and your partner?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

What is the age difference between you and your partner? Photo by Impressions Photography by Mohit in Edmonton >>Click here to go to the next question - How long had you been dating when you got...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 38
Joey
September couples - it's your wedding month!
Joey, On September 1, 2018 at 14:05

Ready... Set... It's go time! Happy wedding month, September couples! How many days do you have left? What do you still need to cross off your to-do list to prepare for the big day?

Leanne, tuesday 4-Sep-18 8
Sheena
Honeymoon
Sheena, On August 28, 2018 at 07:10

Hi guys Just wondering how long after your wedding will you be going on your honeymoon? My fiance and I are getting married on the 2nd of November, but aren't going on our honeymoon until late...

Melissa, friday 28-Sep-18 24
Michelle
moh has "prior engagements"
Michelle, On August 29, 2018 at 13:57

So I received a text from my MOH of this morning about skipping my bridal shower. So she goes to the LGBT Pride Parade every year with a good friend of hers. This year my bridal shower happens to land...

Peggy, wednesday 29-Aug-18 21

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics