Skip to main content
Kacy
Kacy

Montreal, Quebec · From August 2016

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work... View more

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work as a genetic counsellor, love reading, music, winter, baking and eating. I recently learnt to knit, and have made quite a few presents. My favourite colour is RED. I met my love right after high school through some mutual friends, and we have been together for 11+ years. We've just bought a house and he proposed last August, so things are definitely going well :)

Happily married 🎉

February 9, 2019

1895days 5hrs
Caitlin
Winter Wedding
Caitlin, On February 19, 2019 at 14:51

Hi Everyone, We are getting married January 4th, 2020. My dream is to have an outdoor wedding but I am wondering what people think about having the ceremony outside in January. Is anyone else doing...

Tara, thursday 10-Sep-20 22
Zoë
I don't want to invite my co-workers
Zoë, On July 4, 2017 at 04:23

Hello everyone! That moment when you bring the amazing news of your engagement to work. But than people are wondering if they are getting invited. Who feels like they have to invite their co-workers?...

Priya, saturday 8-Aug-20 23
Lynnie
Buttercream or fondant?
Lynnie, On June 11, 2018 at 13:05

What kind of icing will you have for your wedding cake? Are you team buttercream for the taste, or fondant for the design potential?? Buttercream? Photo from Sammy Cakes in Brampton Or fondant? Photo...

Rekramer, monday 17-Sep-18 19
Lynnie
Just for fun... which characters would plan your wedding?
Lynnie, On June 8, 2018 at 14:02

Happy Friday everyone!! For a little Friday fun.... So... if characters from the last show you watched were planning your wedding - who's planning??

Geneviève, thursday 14-Jun-18 41
Tyanna
Veil or no veil?
Tyanna, On June 8, 2018 at 01:02

What are everyones thoughts on a veil? We are having a short, personal, non traditional ceremony on the beach. How many of you will be wearing veils at your weddings, and if you dont mind my asking,...

Bianca, monday 11-Jun-18 35
Jen
2 days to go!
Jen, On June 7, 2018 at 14:53

Our wedding is this weekend!!! I can't believe how quickly it came up. Family is starting to get to town. I'm completely stress free thanks to our wedding coordinator. She's honestly made life a...

Ashleigh, saturday 9-Jun-18 25
K
Open Bar Brainstorming 🍷
Keri, On May 30, 2018 at 22:04

Hey everyone! Hoping to pick your brains... Trying to plan the alcohol for our shin dig (we can bring our own, no additional charge) - currently at apprx 80ppl - we’re definitely making our wine (red...

Keri, thursday 7-Jun-18 22
T
Dress Matching Venue Rule?
TayCath36, On June 5, 2018 at 21:29

How important is the "your bridal gown should match the venue" rule? I'm going to wear a ballgown. My ceremony will be in a church and then our reception will be in the banquet room of a small inn. ...

BunnyBride, thursday 21-Jun-18 19
Samantha
Off season weddings?
Samantha, On June 1, 2018 at 10:49

Can I save money by doing an off season wedding like January or February or March? How much money could I save ?

Kelly, monday 4-Jun-18 19
Kacy
Alcohol options for the reception
Kacy, On May 25, 2018 at 06:47

Good morning everyone! My FH and I are planning a brunch wedding for Feb 2019. Given that it’s brunch and that the price of open bar is too high for our budget (50$ pp), we are considering...

Kacy, tuesday 29-May-18 7
Mikaela
Bridal party gifts
Mikaela, On May 23, 2018 at 19:00

I have been eagerly waiting for my gifts I ordered for my bridesmaids and MOH to come in so I can finally ask them! I live in Quebec, but all of my bridal party (hopefully they all say yes) live in...

Holly, monday 18-Jun-18 19
Mélanie
Outdoor ceremony with hall for your own caterer in Montreal, qc
Mélanie, On May 20, 2018 at 09:56

Hello! We are looking for ideas of a venue that meet the following criteria: 1. Outdoor ceremony 2. Hall where you can hire your own caterer & bring in your own alcohol 3. Ideally, a hall that...

Adrienne, thursday 5-Jul-18 3
Marcia
Wedding humor memes, which one relates to you most?
Marcia, On May 18, 2018 at 14:55

A) Meme 1 B) Meme 2 c) Meme 3 D) Meme 4

Rachael, friday 25-May-18 29
M
Who's walking you down the aisle and why?
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 14:27

For most of us it will be out dad's. Haven't fully decided but it will be an uncle or family friend. Who is it for your wedding?

Gabbie, saturday 26-May-18 47
Bianca
diy Centerpieces
Bianca, On May 14, 2018 at 21:30

I know we all probably have a vision for what we want our centerpieces to look like on the big day, how we want them executed, and how much we're willing to spend on it all. Lately, my ideas for what...

Erin, friday 18-May-18 62
Stephanie
Brunch Reception
Stephanie, On January 15, 2018 at 09:59

Hello everyone, It's been a crazy year for me with a major move across the province, changing jobs and getting to know the new city. Before the big move, I was planning a nice reception for about...

Kacy, tuesday 1-May-18 21
Kacy
Has anyone here thought of/held their wedding reception or heard about/attended a wedding at L’ambroisie (montreal, Quebec)
Kacy, On April 25, 2018 at 07:31

Hi gang!! As the title suggest, I’m looking to hear from anyone who has considered/did/gone to or heard about a wedding at l’Ambroisie! After a long and difficult wedding planning process, FH and I...

Kacy, saturday 28-Apr-18 6
Julie
Venue
Julie, On January 2, 2018 at 22:31

Trying to find a venue is hard !! Can't seem to find the perfect, casual, inexpensive place !! Wedding planning is not as easy as it seems.... Still looking for that great wedding venue !!

Kacy, friday 6-Apr-18 8
Vizin
Planning - it's so hard
Vizin, On March 18, 2018 at 00:31

Planning a wedding is so hard. GOSH!!!!!

Brittany, monday 2-Apr-18 17
Meghan
Parents dances
Meghan, On March 20, 2018 at 07:46

Has anyone had their father daughter dance at the same time as the mother son one? I was thinking about doing it this way so it’s not so long for the guests but I’m stuck on what song to use!

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 16
Erin
Honeymoon time is almost here!
Erin, On March 22, 2018 at 14:01

Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe we are finally going to be going on our honeymoon! It seems like this has been a long time coming and lots of planning. We are going to Bali and I cannot wait!!! ...

Brittany, tuesday 17-Apr-18 20
S
Father/daughter dance
Stephanie, On January 26, 2018 at 20:55

I’ve been thinking about the Father/Daughter dance lately. I have my bio dad who has been in and out of my life and “pops” in for visits from time to time. Then my step dad who has taken more of the...

Allison, saturday 3-Feb-18 12
Emilie
Who is having a brunch reception?
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 10:05

Hey amazing brides Most wedding receptions occur during the evening, but brunch weddings can be so much more fun! Are you having a brunch reception? Image: Pinterest

Leah, sunday 3-Jun-18 6
Lynnie
Shoes: White or Colorful? 👠
Lynnie, On December 4, 2017 at 13:05

What color shoes will you be rocking on your wedding day? Traditional white? Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto Something sparkly or metallic? Photo by Rhona Haas Photo & Video in...

Jen, wednesday 6-Dec-17 12
Joey
What's your current wedding planning mood?
Joey, On November 18, 2017 at 14:05

Vent! Vent! Vent! Let it all out! What is your current wedding planning mood?

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 12
Bethany
Boudoir Shoots: Yea or Nay?
Bethany, On November 18, 2017 at 13:52

Hi ladies, I know this is more of a personal question but if you feel comfortable definitely add into this conversation. I have just signed up for a boudoir session as I had a certificate to use from...

Shannon, tuesday 28-Nov-17 27
Joey
Who is your fantasy wedding stylist?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:59

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. You'll need to rock a style that speaks to you on your fantasy wedding day. Will you copy a celeb's wedding day style? Borrow a...

Allyson, sunday 3-Mar-19 18
Joey
Your fantasy wedding!
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:55

Throw reality out the window and play this week's game of fantasy wedding planning. There are no time constraints, absolutely no budgets, the opinions of others don't count right now. I want to hear...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 15
Lynnie
So when are you having kids??? 👶
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 37
Katie
Where can i find Flameless candles that are not orange?
Katie, On November 12, 2017 at 16:55

Our venue is an art gallery so we aren’t allowed any candles as their sprinkler system is highly sensitive. Does anyone know where I can get Flameless candles (any size) that don’t have that fake...

Ashley, friday 9-Mar-18 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics