Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Your fantasy wedding!

Joey, on November 13, 2017 at 09:55 Posted in Before the wedding 0 15

Throw reality out the window and play this week's game of fantasy wedding planning. There are no time constraints, absolutely no budgets, the opinions of others don't count right now. I want to hear your completely out of this world wedding plans.

So let's get started...

In your fantasy wedding, what do you do and where do you go for your bachelor or bachelorette party?

Your fantasy wedding! 1

Photo from Pinterest

>>Click here to go to the next question, who would be your fantasy wedding stylist?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on February 25, 2019 at 13:12
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bora Bora for a spa weekend!

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would really love to the Castle by far, have other people to service us at everything we wish. A personal driver, for each event that comes up. Spa day trips, mud baths, Swedist massages, at anytime we wanted. We could play Cricket, running around the maze we would have in the backyard, horseback ride in the countryside. Then my guests to be formal to our Wedding, where I would walk down the stairs where my Groom would be waiting for me, I would also walk through the yard where the flowers would just fall off the trees.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Easy - all expense trip to Hawaii or a Caribbean country (St.Lucia? Barbados?) for a month. We’d rent a house/property and have folks come and go as they please (like an open house). We’d have an in house chef and staff to take care of all of our basic needs. Activities would include spa days, beach days, horse back riding, and things specific to the island/country we’re in. I’d pay for everything and all my guests would have to do is show up.
  • Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would like to go somewhere but not far. Far enough we can drive and go and party.

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh wow... well now, that's hard to answer! I think I would want a trip at a resort, or maybe a road trip-type trip through the USA. I'd say Europe, but I would love to do that for my honeymoon.
  • Jenn
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    With no budget the bachelorette could be anwhere! Travel bug has bitten me hard and i wouldn’t turn down a trip anytime. My fantasy bachelorette would be a Europe trip!!
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A fantasy bachelorette? No budgets? Let's go all out then. A cruise, a trip to Nashville, Vegas, Dubai! The possibilities are endless haha. I'd probably go for a nice week away on a beach so everyone could relax!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely on a beach. I'm not one to go all out and party hard. I like to relax. I'd love to go to Bora Bora if there was no budget!

• Alanah
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Alanah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely a weekend on the beach! Doing nothing but relaxing!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Broadway and exploring NYC!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Broadway and exploring NYC!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would have my bachelorette at a private resort somewhere in the Caribbean. Great way to enjoy luxury with my girls!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably a girls weekend in New York, or Nashville! I can see it going either way!

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would love to go to the theatre...go see a broadway show or something.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel like I would do a combined party and we would all go to Vegas or something. We would go to some shows and go to a hockey game and eat at a fancy restaurant.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics