Skip to main content
Kacy
Kacy

Montreal, Quebec · From August 2016

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work... View more

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work as a genetic counsellor, love reading, music, winter, baking and eating. I recently learnt to knit, and have made quite a few presents. My favourite colour is RED. I met my love right after high school through some mutual friends, and we have been together for 11+ years. We've just bought a house and he proposed last August, so things are definitely going well :)

Happily married 🎉

February 9, 2019

1903days 8hrs

Discussions

Kacy
Alcohol options for the reception
Kacy of Wedding reception, On May 25, 2018 at 06:47

Good morning everyone! My FH and I are planning a brunch wedding for Feb 2019. Given that it’s brunch and that the price of open bar is too high for our budget (50$ pp), we are considering...

Kacy, tuesday 29-May-18 7 114
Kacy
Has anyone here thought of/held their wedding reception or heard about/attended a wedding at L’ambroisie (montreal, Quebec)
Kacy of Quebec, On April 25, 2018 at 07:31

Hi gang!! As the title suggest, I’m looking to hear from anyone who has considered/did/gone to or heard about a wedding at l’Ambroisie! After a long and difficult wedding planning process, FH and I...

Kacy, saturday 28-Apr-18 6 77
Kacy
My wedding date (not yet decided) + quebec
Kacy of Wedding Tests, On June 21, 2017 at 17:18

Hello all! Sorry to flood the discussion board with this discussion but... I am excited about the gift lol I have been part of this community for quite some time now, and so some of you who have...

Zoë, thursday 22-Jun-17 1 40
Kacy
My stress thermometer + ?? days
Kacy of Wedding Tests, On May 22, 2017 at 10:08

So literally nothing has been decided for this wedding. Those who have seen my posts in the past know that I have been a ball of stress, frustration and anxiety for a while during this planning...

Loni, wednesday 24-May-17 7 79
Kacy
My vendors + quebec
Kacy of Wedding Tests, On April 24, 2017 at 17:40

Hello all! Haven't booked anything since the last time I created a similar post. So far, the only sure thing is we will be going with SL Photography for our photos. Here is the link:...

Zoë, tuesday 25-Apr-17 1 40
Kacy
Mismatched metals - wedding sets
Kacy of Wedding fashion, On April 17, 2017 at 21:32

Hello everyone! I have been looking around for a wedding band for a while now. I am not sure what shape/type of band to get with my ring (yellow gold), and also contemplating mistmatching metals....

Kacy, thursday 20-Apr-17 11 238
Kacy
Photography - tips for better engagement/wedding photos!
Kacy of Beauty, On March 28, 2017 at 20:58

Hello everyone! I stumbled on this list, and I thought I'd share Have a lovely evening everyone! K...

Shannon, thursday 30-Mar-17 3 97
Kacy
My vendors in montreal, quebec
Kacy of Quebec, On March 14, 2017 at 16:57

My turn to answer these questions! I have been searching high and low, and have found some potential venues, so hoping we are able to book soon! - How many vendors have you looked into? Which ones...

Emilie, monday 27-Mar-17 7 191
Kacy
At a bit of a standstill
Kacy of Plan a wedding, On March 9, 2017 at 13:20

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful day! As the title of this discussion states, I have reached a point where I am waiting for a few things to be settled, and I am not sure what to do...

Kimberly, saturday 11-Mar-17 13 237
Kacy
Hilarious first look!
Kacy of Before the wedding, On March 5, 2017 at 13:42

Don't know if you have seen this, but I find it hilarious every time!!! This Bride Dressed in a T. Rex Costume For Her First Look, and It's Priceless: For many couples, the moment in which they take a...

Kenny & Fikayo, thursday 9-Mar-17 12 108
Kacy
Trouble finding ways to compromise for your wedding?
Kacy of Plan a wedding, On March 2, 2017 at 21:25

David and I have had several arguments thus far with regards to the wedding and I've had some difficulty getting him involved. I know some of you don't expect your S.O. to be very involved, but my...

Kacy, friday 3-Mar-17 21 170
Kacy
Taxes, service charge and tips, oh my!
Kacy of Plan a wedding, On February 26, 2017 at 10:36

Good morning everyone! I have seen conflicting information on this topic... Some venues/caterers/vendors add a line that taxes and service charges are not included, and that they ask for service...

Kacy, tuesday 28-Feb-17 16 928
Kacy
Calling everyone hosting or who have attended a cocktail-style reception!
Kacy of Wedding reception, On February 25, 2017 at 19:50

Hello everyone! We are still exploring all of our options for our wedding, including a cocktail-style reception; one because we hope it might reduce our catering costs and also make the evening more...

Stephanie, sunday 26-Feb-17 10 307
Kacy
My valentine's date with david colatriano! :)
Kacy of Wedding Tests, On February 7, 2017 at 22:15

When would your perfect date take place? All would be great, but let's go with sunset. In what setting would you have your perfect date? Cozy cabin or rooftop. Name 3 of your future spouse's favourite...

Emilie, wednesday 8-Feb-17 1 44
Kacy
Share conversations with vendors with partner?
Kacy of Tech support, On February 6, 2017 at 22:42

Hello all, I am wondering whether there is an easy way to share the messages that I have sent back and forth with vendors with my partner, who has signed up to Wedding Wire. He signed up after I sent...

Kacy, tuesday 7-Feb-17 3 64
Kacy
Keeping the party going at the reception!
Kacy of Wedding reception, On January 22, 2017 at 21:07

*Hey D.J. keep playing that song, all night On and on and on* Hello everyone! Many of the venues we have looked at have a rental rate until 1 am, after which the rental rate goes up significantly. I...

Simone, thursday 26-Jan-17 10 223
Kacy
How far is too far for guests to travel for a wedding ceremony/reception?
Kacy of Plan a wedding, On January 21, 2017 at 08:45

Hello everyone! David and I are pretty much at the beginning of our planning journey, so we're starting off looking at possible venues that are offer all-inclusive packages, or buffet, seated dinner...

Emilie, monday 23-Jan-17 11 789

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics