Skip to main content
Natasha
Natasha

London, Ontario · From July 2016

Mom to a handsome 9 year old boy, and soon to be wife to an amazing man ! I couldnt have picked a better man to become my husband/ partner and amazing... View more

Mom to a handsome 9 year old boy, and soon to be wife to an amazing man ! I couldnt have picked a better man to become my husband/ partner and amazing step dad for my son :) I feel so blessed.

Happily married 🎉

August 12, 2017

2468days 20hrs
Leah
Waxing
Leah, On March 4, 2017 at 11:42

I am planning on waxing my armpits before my wedding which is in 41 days! I've never done it before so I am going on March 15th to get it done and then I can see how soon before the wedding to do it....

Leah, wednesday 8-Mar-17 6
Leah
When to buy wine?
Leah, On March 4, 2017 at 13:13

My wedding is April 15th. I have a $100 gift card for the liquor store. I've started buying 1 or 2 bottles of wine for the wedding each time I get groceries. When is too soon to biy wine. 41...

Vinod, thursday 11-Jan-18 5
Cassandra
Wedding heels
Cassandra, On March 4, 2017 at 16:52

Where do you ladies buy your heels? Going crazy looking for them and so hard to find.Suggestions please!

Natasha, tuesday 7-Mar-17 8
Emilie
What is your sign and the sign of your SO?
Emilie, On March 5, 2017 at 18:05

Hi lovely ladies! Are you and your SO the same sign? I'm scorpio. And you? What is your sign and your fiancé's? Image: Pinterest

Nicole, thursday 23-Mar-17 13
Emilie
House or appartment?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 19:05

Hey wonderful community! Where do you see yourself living as newlyweds? Do you prefer a house or an appartment? Image: Pinterest

Maximilian, tuesday 11-Dec-18 22
Jen
Having a low moment
Jen, On March 6, 2017 at 21:02

Ugh. I hate feeling like this. I was just recently in a wedding show this weekend modeling dresses for a dress store here in Thunder Bay. I always get super excited to partake in these and feel good...

Jen, sunday 19-Mar-17 30
Emilie
Family special!
Emilie, On March 7, 2017 at 06:21

Morning wonderful community! I hope you had a very happy monday! It's been a while since I wanted to bring up this subject with you! Family plays an important of our lives, whether the people we...

Chelsea, tuesday 7-Mar-17 2
Valerie
2 more centerpieces down!
Valerie, On March 6, 2017 at 09:11

Making my last few centerpieces has been ... slow going. 2 were FH's job (and he's procrastinated BIG TIME) and 1 I had to trial and error my way through so I keep putting it aside for a bit when...

Cindy, tuesday 3-Apr-18 28
Jen
Good place to buy bridal party shirts?
Jen, On March 6, 2017 at 14:58

Hey ladies and gents, I'm looking for a good place to purchase wedding party shirts for our Stag & Doe this summer. I've found a few things on Etsy that I sort of like but would like the guys and...

Valerie, tuesday 7-Mar-17 17
Jessica
Bridal party makeup/hair
Jessica, On March 5, 2017 at 11:46

Hey ladies!! Just trying to budget here, trying to figure something out. Does the bride pay for the bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom.. pay to get they're makeup and hair done? I have 6...

Kacy, wednesday 8-Mar-17 14
Jessica
Table arrangements
Jessica, On March 5, 2017 at 11:51

My FH parents are divorced, however his mother and step father are so closer to my parents. His father and step father can bump heads... How can a seating chart happen? I wanted to put all our parents...

Jessica, tuesday 7-Mar-17 9
Emilie
What wedding dress matches your type venue?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 11:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! The venue in which you get married can have an influence on the type of dress you choose for your wedding day. Which one matches your type of venue? 1. Ballroom 2. Barn 3....

Kacy, tuesday 7-Mar-17 6
Chelsea
March 6th!
Chelsea, On March 6, 2017 at 11:44

Hey ladies! I am feeling just a bit nostalgic today! A year ago today is the day my FH propsed to me! I figured I would share my story of how it happened and share some photos of the special day! We...

Chelsea, friday 24-Mar-17 11
Emilie
Who is getting married near London, ON?
Emilie, On March 1, 2017 at 10:00

Hi wonderful brides and grooms! I thought it would be fun to create a discussion where you can meet other people in your area and share the information you find for your wedding. Where are you getting...

Natasha, monday 6-Mar-17 13
Emilie
This is how your life will be as newlyweds!
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hey wonderful future newlyweds!! Are you ready to finds out the results? If you think that you missed one of the questions of the quiz, you can go back to the list of questions here: Start the quiz...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 26
Emilie
What would you do for your FH/FW?

Hey lovely ladies and gents! This is already the last question of the quiz!! Now... let's see... 8. What would you do for him/her? A) I would give my life for him/her, he/she's my other half. B) I...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 44
Emilie
How do you see your FH/FW?

Hey lovely future weds! How you see your FH/FW is important to determine how your life as newlyweds will be like. 7. You think that... A) He/she is the most perfect man/woman on earth! B) A wonderful...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 43
Emilie
How long have a you been together for?

Hi future newlyweds!! We're already at the 6th question of the test! 6. How long have you two been in a relationship for? A) More than 2 years B) More than 1 year C) Less than a year Next question...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 50
Emilie
What would you never tolerate at home?

Hey lovely soon-to-weds! In order to know how your life will look like as newlyweds... You have to answer this question: 5. What would you never tolerate at home? A) Never spending time together B)...

Boris, sunday 15-Apr-18 45
Emilie
What would you do if... you'd win a trip but your fiancé couldn't come?

Hey wonderful couples! We're already halfway through the test to know how will be your life as newlyweds! Let's say that you just won a super romantic trip for 2 to another country.... but... Your...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 46
Emilie
What do you do on your free time?

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Third question of the quiz! When you have some free time after work or school... 3. What do you do? A) I call my FH/FW to do something together asap! B) I finally have...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 47
Emilie
What would be your outfit on a special date?

Hey lovely future weds! Let's continue with the test of the week! Imagine that you and your fiancé(e) have planned a lovely date together at your favourite restaurant and that you're wondering what to...

Gillian, wednesday 29-Mar-17 48
Emilie
How do you communicate your plans?

Hey future newlyweds! This is the first question of the quiz to find out how will be your life as newlyweds Let's see... How do you communicate your plans? 1. When you want to want organize an...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 52
Samtam
Groom's cake
Samtam, On March 3, 2017 at 15:27

Hello Brides! Have you heard of a groom's cake? From my understanding, it is a fun cake for the groom at the wedding or rehearsal dinner (since the wedding cake is usually the bride's vision )....

Samtam, sunday 5-Mar-17 23
Emilie
What song will you choose to start the party?
Emilie, On March 3, 2017 at 09:15

After the most emotional moments of the day comes the party!! So the next question of the game is... With what song will you get the party started? If you're not having a party, you can tell us what...

Jen, wednesday 26-Apr-17 20
Jennalyn
Pro-bam!
Jennalyn, On March 2, 2017 at 21:53

We were married Feb 4 2017 and is was an amazing day! We were lucky enough to get snow early in the week so we had the white background I was hoping for. Not everything went as planned we had a bit of...

Laura, monday 13-Mar-17 22
C
Need help with suggestions for shoulder length hair
Chantelle, On March 3, 2017 at 16:41

Need suggestions for short wedding hair styles

Emilie, monday 6-Mar-17 7
Valerie
Wedding party gifts completed!!
Valerie, On March 3, 2017 at 12:36

So nice to check things off my list!!!!! I finally finished all the projects for my wedding party gifts and I'm so happy with them! The hangers didn't actually take TOO long, but I could only do maybe...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 30
S
Two piece dress?
Stephanie, On March 2, 2017 at 20:54

Has anyone done a two piece wedding dress and then changed the bottom portion for the reception? We're doing it outdoor so would like to have a shorter option for after the ceremony/dinner.

Natasha, friday 3-Mar-17 9
Carolyne
Bride bouquet
Carolyne, On March 3, 2017 at 21:20

Again some ideas for you bride-to-be!

Carolyne, saturday 4-Mar-17 14
Carolyne
Wedding invitation
Carolyne, On March 3, 2017 at 21:40

Sone wedding invitation ideas! I hope you enjoy it

Carolyne, tuesday 7-Mar-17 10
Dannie & Brett
Wedding decorations
Dannie & Brett, On March 3, 2017 at 20:52

Good evening everyone! So after reading lots of forums for different things, I thought I would post some ideas to maybe help those planning their wedding save money. We are having a small wedding of...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics