Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

Good place to buy bridal party shirts?

Jen, on March 6, 2017 at 14:58 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

Hey ladies and gents,

I'm looking for a good place to purchase wedding party shirts for our Stag & Doe this summer. I've found a few things on Etsy that I sort of like but would like the guys and girls to coordinate and not look like two completely different parties are thrown together. Lots of the shops only cater to the women bridal party and not the men.

Do you have any ideas where I can find some nice, inexpensive shirts?

Thanks for your help Smiley smile

17 Comments

Latest activity by Valerie, on March 7, 2017 at 12:20
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! No problem lol I didn't actually see your comment at first. My FSIL is supposed to be doing the shirts. I'm just waiting for her to get back to me about what we are going to do and then if I need help making a template I will most definitely contact you!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It won't let me reply on my own comment but please note I was not offering a service only to help design something (not for a price, just simply help).

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't even think to check there! Thanks girl!

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Spencer's... might be a bit trashy but that's right up my alley lol
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well I did design this imagine for mine before changing my mind about throwing a Stag and Doe. I'd be happy to share and I might be able to help you or if you want

Good place to buy bridal party shirts? - 1
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I dont think they do, there is several stores around tho, i believe they have one in brampton too and somewhere else

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't. I'm not even exactly sure what I want lol I just started the search for them.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What are you looking to have one them? Do you have an insiration pic?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are adorable! That sounds absolutely horrible about your Etsy experience. I will definitely keep the signature idea in mind if I do end up going through them for shirts. I was actually thinking of checking out Michaels for decals and for shirts. It would likely be cheaper than what Etsy would be and I can customize them myself. Thanks for the idea!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Would you happen to know if they have a website which you can order from?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have anything fun like this in our city. We only have a store that makes handmade hats lol. I wish we did though! The joys of living in such a small city.

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jennifer! I had ordered bridesmaid shirts through Etsy (we didn't have groomsmen) and the package actually got stolen from my apartment. Smiley sad I had ordered a lot of things off of Etsy so this was my first bad experience. The seller wouldn't refund me or remake the shirts. (She did offer me a 30% discount but I wasn't going to pay twice for something I never received!) The post office wouldn't claim responsibility since it was "delivered" so I had to go through my credit card company in order to get a refund. It was quite the ordeal! My advice if you order something from Etsy is to require a signature for the package so they can't just leave it at your door where it can get stolen. It may be a hassle to have to go to the post office to pick up your package if they deliver it when you're not home but at least you know it's safe!

I didn't want to reorder the shirts from the seller so I ended up buying a design off of Etsy and then making the shirts ourselves. (The designs are usually not that expensive and you can use it unlimitedly.) Target has great quality shirts and you can buy iron on decals gtom like Michaels or a fabric store. I was lucky and one of my bridesmaids' moms had a heat press so she was able to make the shirts for us. It actually worked out for the best because the shirts from Target were a much higher quality than the ones on Etsy and it was much less expensive to make them ourselves! I still wear mine all the time!

Bachelorette shirts

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting mine done here in London there is a store called T shirt time in White Oaks mall and they custom make whatever you want printed on whatever shirt !

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could just check local tshirt shops in your area. You just send them a design and they'll print it on the shirts for you! I'm not sure what city you're in, but GTA has TONS of these shops. They aren't REALLY CHEAP, but reasonable enough

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics