Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Family special!

Emilie, on March 7, 2017 at 06:21 Posted in Before the wedding 0 2

Morning wonderful community!

I hope you had a very happy monday! Smiley heart It's been a while since I wanted to bring up this subject with you! Family plays an important of our lives, whether the people we consider family is our own family, our closest friends, our kids, our in-laws.

Families are like branches

Today, I will create a series of discussions to talk about the role our families play in our wedding and discuss what our loved ones mean to us for our big day and find the best ideas to make them part of it... for the better and for worse Smiley laugh

Family picture

Feel free to also create discussions on the same theme if you find ideas or if there's anything you would like to discuss!

You can also revisit these discussions in the community so we can continue the conversation!

Family only wedding. Yay or Nay?

Will most of your guests be friends or family?

Did he ask your family before he proposed?

Will you have a family honeymoon?

Do you have wedding traditions in your family?

How do you like this idea? Smiley smile

Is all of your family coming to your wedding?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on March 7, 2017 at 09:58
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the family theme!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great Idea Emilie!, almost all my family will be comming to my wedding .. the only ones that arent are a couple sets of cousins that I am not that close with and we needed to cutt from the guest list in order to fit others ... I have not spoken to them in a couple years so it wasnt that hard of a decision when there are people i am close to and see everyday that I consider my family I wanted to share in our special day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics